Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 11 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:15 pm

"So, I can show you what I like? Very intriguing."
Anja was anxious to show Janet what she really liked with her eyes glittering with excitement when she thought about it. It was rare to find someone she could respect as equal in the bed, and she was probably more competitive in this area than in the wrestling ring when it came to wrestling moves.

"It is rare to find a girl that likes to see the full program."
She teased while her body went further up and down until her breasts were rolling over the breasts of Janet like a wave to pin them unde3rnerath, with her hands moving up and down on the other girls arms twice until she would try to suddenly yank the arms of her opponent up and slam them beside her head with some force but not rude.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 11 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Janet didn't think that Anja was giving herself enough credit. Here she was, claiming that finding a girl who wanted to let her go all the way and explore all of her interests in the bedroom was rare, but with a body like that of the cute blonde, Janet somehow doubted that was entirely truthful. She figured that Anja probably had quite a few girlfriends whom she could play with in this manner. Natasha, for one. As she felt Anja's body pushing down harder on hers, Lady Lakota would smile up at her.

"Show me whatever you'd like. Do the best you can do in the ring, and then, on top of that, show me everything that you want me to do to you later tonight. Because, when you're in my bed, I want you to be as comfortable as possible," Janet would say, still smiling even as her opponent grabbed her arms and slammed them down on the canvas. Anja didn't seem to be maneuvering her into one of their photoshoot holds just yet, but she certainly had Janet restrained!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:50 pm

"Oh, so I am winning in every instance? That sounds very exciting to me honestly."
Anja could not wait to end up in a bed right then, no matter which bed. She could barely take Janet home in her personal room anyway, it was quite a mess by design with the lady of the house looking for a clean but otherwise chaotic living quarter.

Slamming the hands of the Native American girl down on the mat felt satisfying, so satisfying that Anja would give the cheek of Janet a quick kiss.
"Good girl."
She commented lustily while her legs were looking to wrap around the legs of the other girl for a grapevine pin that would bring her closer to the winning of both the match and Janet!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Janet rolled her eyes. "Where are you getting the idea that I'm going to let you win? I try to be nice and throw you a bone, saying that you can show me how you want me to fuck you when we're back in my bed after my victory, and you just go off and misinterpret it in all sorts of wacky ways!"

While Anja was willfully trying to take advantage of Janet's kindness, she was also working to put Janet into another hold in order to even the score again. Janet's legs were free for only one more second before the blonde's legs came down and wrapped around them, trapping all for of Janet's limbs against the canvas. Anja confidently leaned down to kiss Janet, and the Lakota girl rolled her eyes again as she looked over to the referee. The girl watched Anja apply the hold, waiting to see if Janet would break out of it.

Well, Janet would try. She would suddenly force up with all four arms, seeing if she could surprise Anja and break out of the hold! If the blonde was still able to hold her down, then the score would be tied again. But there was little harm in making the effort to escape!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:40 am

"If I had a second name, it would probably be wacky. Or no, maybe it would be my third name, with the second one being perv."
Anja was not entirely sure if she had a second name, but probably not. grinning as she saw how Janet rolled her eyes, she was glad that she had the native American trapped not only by pressing her down, but also by argument in her own mind.

And speaking of arguments, the argument of Janet´s breasts against her own was a very good one to attempt to keep her locked down in her little rebellious stunt the girl tried on the Blonde!
"Who! Give it up, you´re mine now!"
Anja gasped and treid to persuade the other girl to stop when the wild ride began, and she would quickly try to keep the bucking beauty firmly in her hand, hoping up and down as good as she could.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:47 am

"Anja Perv Wacky...any more names you want to throw into that word sandwich you're building there?" Janet would ask, her tone casual and breezy, which was unusual considering the circumstances that she was in. With the blonde on top of her, she knew that the score would be tied very soon, and they would have to continue their battle, both looking to score off of the increasingly small list of moves which they had remaining from their photoshoot. This conversation was getting more than a little silly, but it was too interesting to drop it and focus solely on the physical aspect of the fight.

Janet made her move, trying to force all four limbs up and then push Anja to the side. Neither of them had done much fighting once they had been put into a hold by their opponent up to this point, so she thought that breaking out just before the referee had confirmed the hold was locked in might surprise Anja and give Janet another opportunity to take a two-point lead in the fight.

But, though Janet's body managed to lift Anja's up, it seemed that the blonde was sticking to her like glue! Janet wasn't pinned, as her arms lifted off of the canvas, but she was not able to roll Anja off of her, and the energy required to lift the blonde up in this manner was now running on particularly short supply for the Lakota girl. Her arms quivered as her effort began to falter, but she would make one last effort to roll Anja and try to get the girl off of her, as fruitless as that effort might be!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:57 pm

The feeling of being alive was cursing heavily through the veins of the Blonde when she had to fight Janet tooth and nail in their little duel for supremacy here. A girl that was just lying there and kept on being lazy while getting nailed as Natalia the Dream had so keenly but so precisely formulated once was nice as you could show how much you were in control, but it was so much nicer to battle it out and win the price most of the time. But it was a moment that had to somehow perfectly fit the circumstance, it was so hard to reach and still so sweet if it was there.

Dancing like a life ring on the body of the Native American, Anja would try to hold down her opponent with everything she had while striking her with her hips against the bottom as a little punishment, although it looked like she might roll off then and when, causing her to show a sweaty grin.
"It´s not very nice to think of me as a rookie, Janet. I thought we are still in the nice and comfy phase of this match, and you pull such a stunt on me..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Anja clung tightly to Janet's body, arms coiling around the brunette so tightly that Janet was actually starting to have a little bit of trouble breathing. The blonde would not let her be, and, no matter how much Janet struggled, she could not shake her opponent off. She knew that struggling too much in a fruitless effort would cause her to waste precious energy and strength that she would need in the final stages of the fight. Janet was sure that she was still more fresh than Anja, though the score would now be tied.

And so, reluctantly, Janet would drop back down and let Anja complete the hold. She rolled her eyes and scoffed at Anja as the blonde chided her for trying to pull a stunt like that, breaking out of the hold when they had been having a very comfortable, casual match so far. "Eh, I guess I'll let you have this one then. But look out for the next one, Anja, because I'm not holding back."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Indeed the Blonde had thought of this as a match that would run really slow and get heated at the end, probably heated in more than one way. And talking of heated, Janet obviously was pretty much radiating heat under her, the reluctance the Native American was showing was basically in arms reach.

"You let me have this one? I appreciate it..."
She answered in an amused voice while making it a really tight grapevine because Janet had been so hard to get into it, and now she needed a little extra for her effort, rubbing her body closely against the other girl.
"Not that I did not like seeing you angry and sweaty and everything."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:18 am

Janet settled down, figuring out that she was not going to be able to break out of the hold that Anja had her locked in. The blonde seemed to want to punish her for trying to break free when they had spent most of the match playfully struggling before allowing each other to execute their holds with little further resistance, and she put the grapevine on extra tight, Janet feeling her whole body squeezed and constricted by her blonde friend's legs and torso. Anja pressed close to her, and Janet would smirk up at Anja as her friend spoke.

"Hey, it was worth a shot to try to escape. If I had this match would have been completely, well and truly over," Janet would say, as the referee circled around to make sure that the hold was locked in. It seemed to Janet that the girl was taking her sweet time about it, but, eventually, she seemed satisfied, and Janet would look up to the big board, waiting to see the picture there as a signal for her to be released.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next