Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards - Page 5 Empty Re: Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:44 am

John grinned as he heard Jean moaning aloud. “Like it, Frenchy?” John teased, working his cock faster and harder, putting more attention into that than maintaining the hold. Unfortunately, that was exactly what Jean was gambling on.

The next thing he knew, Jean was kicking his way out of the hold and reaching over to touch the ropes. John muttered a curse to himself when he saw Jean holding the rope, and after a second he let go of Jean…but when Jean’s legs hit the mat, John reached and grabbed for Jean’s waist, trying to yank his pants off before Jean could get up!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards - Page 5 Empty Re: Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:23 am

John started to tease Jean even more as he worked harder and faster on his cock, and he had to resort to biting his check to keep himself in check. Was John purposely trying to get him to orgasm early? Even if it didn't net a win yet, was he trying to exhaust Jean to make that easier later?

Luckily enough, Jean wouldn't have to find out. He manages to grab the ropes and the referee shouts for a rope break. The pressure on his break finally let up as his legs were untangled and released, but not before John would take his pants! Jean was quick to hold onto his underwear of choice, allowing John to take the pants while he held onto the silky black boxers that just barely covered his features.

Jean used the ropes to pull himself back up to his feet, turning around to give John a dirty look. "Copycat" he sneered, sticking his tongue out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:39 am

John chuckled as he saw Jean’s boxers. “Nice shorts…to hide a nice bod. For a Frenchy.” John teased as Jean got up. It seemed that, without that outfit on, John’s mood actually IMPROVED a bit. John kept the pants in his hand, and as soon as Jean finished getting to his feet, John balled up the pants and tossed them at Jean’s face! When the pants left John’s hand, he then launched his body at Jean. He didn’t even wait to see if he successfully blinded Jean, he just charged and leapt, with the intention of spearing Jean!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 am

"I'm only half French you dolt" Jean scowled, placing his hands on his hips. He at least appreciated the compliment on his body though, nice to know someone else appreciated it besides his ex. As he locked stares with John, he had his pants thrown back in his face. Jean swatted them away before they hit him, but their purpose for being thrown was successful.

John was upon him sooner than he could dodge, aiming low and spearing himself into Jean's gut. Jean's back is thrown into the ropes, and thanks to his smaller stature, ends up slipping through the top and middle gap. He takes a nasty tumble over the side and falls to the cold, hard ground onto his back.

Jean lets out a pained groan as he reaches underneath himself to grasp at his back. He had cracked his head nicely on the side of the ring, so he surely wasn't getting up immediately.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 pm

John would have told him that French is French, but he was too busy spearing the smaller man out of the ring. John had to give him credit, if it weren’t for Jean’s smaller size, John would be having a much harder time of this match. Jean wasn’t a slouch. His only real weakness was a hesitancy to drive home the attack brought on by a fear of bruising his face. Vanity, perhaps.

But there wasn’t any time to waste thinking about that, John would think about it later. For now, John was about to make things even again.

He shook his head out as he recovered from the spear. He didn’t expect to take Jean through the ropes, and the shock of the impact was intense, but clearly John was cushioned by the muscular body of Jean, allowing him to shake his head out and sit up on top of Jean.

It was tempting to school boy pin and taunt Jean, but that wouldn’t advance his primary objective. Instead, he slid off of Jean and grabbed his boxers, trying to yank them off before Jean could recover. When he got them off, have came over to Jean, and tried to wrap them around Jean's neck so he could use it like a handle to drag him up!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:07 pm

John had landed on Jean after crashing through the ropes, only adding to the pain of the whole ordeal. He still felt dizzy when John was getting up, but since he was, that meant he ought to as well. As he sat up, John grabbed the waistline of his boxers and yanked. Jean let out a surprised yelp at the rush of air, reaching but missing the grab as they were dragged down his thighs and off his legs.

Jean rolled away from John and the ring, feeling squeamish as he got to his knees but trying to pull through. That was until the boxers flashed in front of his eyes and were wound around his throat. Jean coughed as he was dragged up to his feet. He grabbed at the underwear trying to pull it away, but unlike the clothes provided for the match, the boxers were the real deal and weren't going to tear so easily. As a last resort Jean threw his elbow back hard hoping to make contact with his opponent.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:13 pm

John grinned as he got the boxers around Jean’s throat. The chance to strangle his opponent was great, and he did all he could to tighten his grip and choke the life out of his opponent. The crowd was cheering, loving the action of two naked, muscular righters so close to them.

But the boxers served another purpose. While he choked Jean, he used his grip to as a handle, trying to drag Jean back to the ring to throw him back in. But, before he could, an elbow flew out and hit John right in the gut. John hadn’t had a chance to flex his abs in preparation, and didn’t know it was coming. The elbow drove the air right out of John, making him cough and gag. He didn’t let go of the boxers, but he stopped dragging Jean and his grip loosened.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Jean blinked rapidly as he cleared his head while he dragged Jean backwards towards the ring. He could see the reaction of the ringside fans, they were going crazy now that both he and John had been fully stripped. Their clothes were scattered across the ring and in the hands of some lucky fans.

And as luck would have hit, John is hit unprepared by his elbow shot. The man groans and his grip loosens on the boxers, giving Jean some much needed room to breathe. Jean dug his feet in and then backpedaled as quick as he could into John. He was gonna run him straight into the ringside if he could manage it!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 pm

John was winded and disoriented by the blow. His instinct was to hold on to the boxers, even as his grip loosened. So, when Jean began to backpedal, John’s instinct was actually self-defeating. He held on tight reflexively, instead of letting go, and soon his back was slammed HARD into the unforgiving, blunt, sharp edge of the ring. With a roar of pain, John let go of the boxers and arched back, momentarily stunned.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Jean's intense backpedaling is rewarded when their movement jolts to a stop, and John cries out in pain. Jean ends up slamming into him a second later, adding for a second impact against the unforgiving lip of the ring, and for that Jean is rewarded by the release of his boxers. He aims a quick back elbow shot at John's throat to give him something to stay occupied while he hops up onto the ringside. Jean quickly grabs Johns head and gets into a seated position behind him, and then starts wrapping his legs around the redhead's throat for a figure-4 headlock. To finish the deal, he shoves his boxers into John's waiting mouth.

"How do I taste?" Jean laughs, ruffling John's red hair back and forth. Better to weaken this behemoth first before he tried to play at a win.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next