by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards - Page 4 Empty Re: Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:30 pm

John grinned with satisfaction as he slammed into Jean’s face. He lost some momentum from the impact, allowing him to catch the opposite ropes and stop instead of bouncing off. He swung around to face Jean. “Why yes, I do have a big dick!” John said with a chuckle, going with the really, REALLY bad attempt at innuendo.

John didn’t stay still at all, and quickly came at Jean again. His large cock bounced around with John as he moved, but John did his best to put that out of mind. He’d been naked in the ring before. As soon as he got close enough, John swung out with a kick, aiming to slam into Jean’s midsection. Raising his leg for the kick gave everyone quite the view.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards - Page 4 Empty Re: Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Jean wiggled his brows when John decided to be playful back with the innuendo, rather than getting fired up again. Unfortunately John didn't seem to be fazed by being practically naked in the ring, though he should have guessed as much considering the guy agreed to this kind of match.

John didn't stay idle for long, he charged right for Jean as soon as they were done talking. This made little John bob and weave as he moved, and Jean had to remind himself to focus on the match and not ogle at it. John swung his leg for a hard kick, but Jean had ample time to prepare.

He dove forward under the reach of his kick and somersaulting, speeding him up enough that he could get behind his opponent. As Jean popped up, his finger tips ran along John's thighs and up his muscled abs. Even if he couldn't go for a win at this point, that didn't mean he couldn't tease. Jean's hands swiftly snuck under John's shirt and he gripped the fabric from the inside, suddenly tugging as hard as he could. Doubtlessly John was going to put him in a world of hurt for this, but he'd be damned if he didn't take that shirt from him first!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:23 pm

John’s kick missed, and John was immediately weakened as he had to bring his foot down and regain his balance. Before John knew it, Jean had gotten behind him! Dam, this Frenchy was far more acrobatic than John had expected!

And, of course, Jean’s expert fingers teased John some more, first teasing his legs, then his abs. John let out a grunt as he suddenly felt his shirt being tugged. With a whirl, a whirl that would SURELY result in John’s shirt being ripped away, John swung around and swung a fist RIGHT into Jean’s jaw.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Jean tugs as hard as he can while he has his arms around John's torso, but in the back of his mind he knows he's not gonna rip it off in time. However, John ends up playing somewhat into Jean's favor.

RIPPPP!

John spinning around helps Jean to tear the fabric away, leaving the tall redhead completely nude! There's no time to celebrate however, as along with that spin around comes John's fist right into Jean's jaw.

Jean gets knocked hard onto his back, dazed but with prized shirt in hand as he blinks up at his opponent. That was the second time John had gotten a good punch into the jaw, and Jean could already tell it was going to be sore for days to come after the match.

With a groan Jean flipped over onto his stomach and began crawling towards the ropes. He was going to need a moment before he was back in the game.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:41 pm

“Oh no you don’t!” John half grumbled to himself and half grumbled to Jean as he realized he was nude, but that, Jean was on the ground and trying to crawl away from him.

John stomped down HARD on Jean’s spine, then quickly tried to grab Jean’s ankles. He tried to lift Jean’s legs up and bend Jean’s right leg over his left shin, trying to tuck it into John’s armpit while John turned around and sat backwards. If it worked, he’d have Jean in a TIGHT cloverleaf hold, stretching his spine and abs, wrecking his legs!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:54 pm

"Nghaaaaaaaah!"

Jean cried out when John stomped down on his spine, arching his back and reaching for the offended area. When he felt fingers round his ankles he kicked and tried to fight John's grip, but his opponent was in the better position to manipulate the situation. When his right leg was bent over his shin, Jean already knew what submission hold John was going for and started dreading it immediately.

Sure enough, John cleverly locked away the usage of Jean's legs in a cloverleaf, as well as conveniently limiting his ability to escape. Pressure and pain began to build up in his midsection, and his only hope of release were was John getting bored, or a rope break. But he could endure this for now. He had already stripped his opponent completely, while he himself still had two articles of clothing left. Things in the match were looking good for him. This was nothing......right?

Even so, Jean dug his hands into the canvas and tried to drag himself closer, his arm and fingers outstretched for the salvation inherent in those ropes.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:05 am

“How’s your face?” John taunted as he worked the hold. He was ruthless in his application of the cloverleaf, leaning backwards, squatting, and pulling back on Jean’s legs with all his might. John twisted and wrenched the hold, trying to really bring the pain.

As he worked it, he could feel Jean trying to claw his way towards the ropes. The reverse of the position they’d been in just a few minutes ago. John decided to take a successful page out of Jean’s own book. Keeping Jean’s ankle tucked into his pit, John’s other hand slid down, gently dragging across Jean’s thighs until he grabbed his bulge. He didn’t squeeze to cause pain, instead he felt around kneading at his flesh, finding the outline of his cock and rubbing it through his trousers.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:19 am

Jean gnashed his teeth together as he reached for the ropes, his one option to break free of this hold. Like himself, John really seemed to know how to work his submission holds, his body was screaming in agony. The more he stretched his arm towards the ropes, the more stress he added to what the cloverleaf was already doing to him. Did he have any other choice? His thoughts were hazed over with pain as he ran through his options. And then John switched tactics, and Jean's body tensed up on cue.

"Nghhh.....this...your first...handjob?" Jean taunted, biting his lower lip to hold back a moan. His body would twitch whenever John's hands moved over his cock just right, seriously hampering his efforts to reach the ropes. Jean was growing harder by the second beneath John's experienced hand, but he took small solace in knowing he wasnt allowed to win just yet.

Jean redoubled his efforts to drag himself towards the ropes, making small progress but enough that he might touch them if he got lucky.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:41 am

John just rolled his eyes at Jean’s comment. His words may make it sound like he wasn’t pleased, but his wonderful little moans and twitches, which he could tell Jean was doing his best to hold back,

Jean got closer to the ropes, despite John’s best efforts. So John changed tack. He slid his hand up, and started to undo the zipper and button on Jean’s trousers, sliding his fly open so that John could sneak his hand under his underwear and grab his cock directly and start stroking it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:52 am

As John's warm hand slid beneath his waistband, Jean could not bite back the moan that escaped his lips. His breathing was getting shorter and his face was flushed, his tan skin likely shimmering with a thin sheet of sweat. The tables had very much turned and he realized that John had probably picked this hold so he could very much return the favor. The irony did not strike him as particularly funny, considering every other second he felt aching pain thanks to the cloverleaf still being applied.

But mannnnn did John's rough hand feel good on his bare skin! No-no! He couldn't be having those kinds of thoughts if he still wanted to win!

Jean prepared to give his next twitch some added juice. He tensed his thighs and kicked out, hoping that John had let his guard down due to the sounds Jean had been making. If he got some room, any room, his fingers could finally reach the ropes!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next