Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ray Blackthorn vs Daisuke

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ray Blackthorn vs Daisuke - Page 8 Empty Re: Ray Blackthorn vs Daisuke

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Those that were with Sion had to hold him back now as he looked like he wanted some of Ray for what she was doing to Daisuke. What she was doing wasn't something that was meant for the squared circle, and he knew Ray wasn't plotting anything good. Daisuke cried out in displeasure and was desperately trying to get out of this predicament , but it was proving to be difficult given how Ray was on her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 pm

"Mmmm Hmmm.. Looks like there is nobody coming to save you.. Your mine to do with what I please.. Shame.. Your husband really must not fucking care about you at all.." Ray spoke with fake sympathy, never stopping her skilful finger-work for a moment. "Your crying is so fucking wonderful.. Wish I had something to record it with.. Would make for great masturbation material whenever I get bored.." She continued, topping it off with a bit of maniacal giggling.

"Can I get some more pitiful noises?" Ray questioned, adding another long finger into the mix in hopes of accomplishing her goal.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:02 pm

The more Ray did her thing, the more Daisuke squirmed. The more both happened the more Sion was going to rip Ray's head off the moment he could break free from those who were holding him back. Daisuke was clearly not enjoying herself, and the only plus that came from this was her head slid enough so it was under one of Ray's butt checks and not in the middle of her butt nor her other no-no-hole (depending on how Ray was sitting). It took her a bit to process the thought, but when she did notice it was no longer there and she had a very tiny bit of wiggle room she rotated her head so her face was about to press against one of Ray's butt cheeks, but in the process she opened wide and chomped down,hoping it would be enough to get Ray to move.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm

"Yeeees.. Squirm.. Squirm like the miserable little worm you are!" Ray hissed in delight, absouloutely loving the position which she had both Daisuke and Sion in. Truly nothing could stop her now, she would have this pathetic skunk cum in-front of this small audience before she finished her off to go deal with the husband who would end up with the same fate.

"What's this? Finally realised your inferiority and want to show it by giving my perfect ass a nice little kiss? Go right aheAAAHH!!" Ray starts off sounding so cocky and ends up screaming at the top of her lungs in surprise, instinctively jumping straight off of Daisuke in the process. The dragoness had been so caught up in what she was doing she hadn't even considered the possibility of her opponent escaping, definitely not expecting such a literal pain in the ass. "Fucking slut!" Ray snapped aggressively, remaining on all fours for a moment before she tried getting back up.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Sion's rage lowered when he saw Ray jump up and off of Dai. She was slow to get up herself but Daisuke attempted to pull herself up with the rope, also taking a moment to spit on the outside a little piece of what she bite off of Ray's butt before turning back towards Ray. She felt very dirty due to what Ray did to her, but she also felt angry...very, very, angry.

As Ray was picking herself up Sion snickered towards her "You liked it, admit it."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 pm

"Grrrr.. Id say bite me but your slut wife already has.." Ray grumbled to Sion in aggravation while she too slowly made her way back up, eventually able to stand without any harassment from her infuriated foe.

Upon turning to face Daisuke, Ray instantly spotted how pissed off she looked, causing her previous devilish grin to return. "Daaaw, what's the matter? Is the little skunk going to cry? I think she might.." Ray mocked sarcastically, laughing to herself afterwards. Due to her injured leg the dragoness would have to wait for Daisuke to come to her, incredibly irritating for her, but the best way for her to win.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:18 pm

"Didn't you say you were going to come get me after you dealt with her? Not so confident now hmmm?" Sion taunts her by turning around and lightly tapping his butt. Regardless if that caught Ray's attention or not Daisuke already had something in mind. She wanted to give Ray an unpleasant feeling in the same place Ray gave her, but first she had to take her down, and with how Daisuke was feeling she felt like she could lift a boat. She moved in closer to Ray, faking a high swing to get her to move her arms away from her sides if they were there and looks to execute an overhead belly to belly suplex.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:30 pm

The moment she heard what Sion said Ray turned to him with an above angry look, instantly starting to scream at him. "Not so confident?! Im just as confident that im going to win now as I ever have been you little cunt!! So your slutty little bitch managed to get off a cheap move on me!! That doesn't even fucking matter!! She was getting destroyed from the start of this match and she is going continue to be destroyed until I have finished having my fun!! Then im going to come out there and shove my entire foot up your ass!!!"

"Huh?!" Ray exclaimed in shock as she noticed Daisuke way too late to do anything about her. "Nonono!! FUCK!!" The dragoness screeched as she was hit with the flawless overhead belly to belly suplex, only able to writhe on the ground in pain afterwards.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Sion smirked as Ray ran her mouth at him, letting her get her words out if it would make her feel somewhat good about herself. He shook his head with a grin, commenting "What a dumbass" when Daisuke tossed Ray over her head. When Ray landed Daisuke went to the top rope and she locked on her target, wanting to give Ray a little bit of payback and jumps of the top rope with a double foot stomp, looking to land on Ray's crotch.

While this was different for Daisuke, she knew she had to adapt to have a chance of survival given how Ray was earlier.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 pm

"Huh..? AGHHH!!!" Ray suddenly roared in agony as Daisuke connected with her uncovered womanhood with such a high-powered and devastating move. With sharp pain shooting throughout her entire body as it jolted unnaturally off of the canvas Ray painstakingly rolled over onto her front, unintentionally placing her rear into the air as she clutched her throbbing pussy with both hands.

"Grrrrr.. You nasty little whore!!" Ray spat whilst looking back at Daisuke, currently keeping a hold of her privates due to the still lingering pain and fear of her opponent trying another dangerously painful crotch base manoeuvre.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next