Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ray Blackthorn vs Daisuke

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ray Blackthorn vs Daisuke - Page 7 Empty Re: Ray Blackthorn vs Daisuke

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:52 pm

While part of her didn't expect it to be enough to finish off Ray, Dai didn't like the fact that Ray kicked out of the pin and was able to continue on. She scoffed silently at her before getting off of Ray. As Daisuke pulled herself up she slapped Ray, across one of her breasts. "Is that all you've got?" she yells at her, giving the same breast a quick stomp before backing up a bit.

She would give Ray a few seconds to attempt to get back up, and if Ray did, depending the way that she did it, Daisuke would come off the ropes and aim a dropkick towards Ray's upper body. Which side it hit would differ depending on Ray's moment. Sion was looking pleased with how his wife fairing at the current moment.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:43 pm

"GRAH!! Grrr.. You.. Little.. Bitch.." Ray continued to insult with the use of the same vile tone despite her injuries and obvious exhaustion, apparently unable to keep her filthy mouth shut no matter what. Such attacks to her most precious of areas would not go unpunished, and the dragoness already had a pretty good idea of what she could do to get payback, one last cheap trick for revenge.

Struggling to get back up due to her not being able to put any pressure on one leg it wasn't long before Ray found a drop-kick connecting with her upper body, sending the towering dragoness falling backwards, the only thing stopping her from completely collapsing again being the ropes which she now found herself lazily leant against. Needing to do something drastic Ray took in a large breath threw her nose while moving her head upwards, suddenly lowering it to shoot a line of blazing fire at Daisuke!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Daisuke was looking pretty good and wanted to continue her offense as she lifted Ray back up, looking to continue things. Just as she was about to reach towards her after getting her high enough, in the corner of her eye she saw something come towards her and before she could react she felt herself being burned by Ray's fire. Not expecting how long the blast would be she tried to cover up and turn away, but even if she did that the flames still made contact, and she didn't sound like was having a good time anymore.

Sion also didn't like what he just saw, as he could feel some of the heat from where he was, and could tell Daisuke wasn't feeling too good right now. If it wasn't for her seeing it, her vocalizing about it would also be a good giveaway. he calls it cheap and wonders if Ray can ever fight fair...even though he knew pretty much everything was legal here.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Although she was still very clearly in pain Ray began to grin once again, highly satisfied with the impact the cheap surprise attack had on Daisuke. "Sorry about that.. But personally I like my whores with a bit of spice.." Ray laughed, unable to resist the temptation of taunting both her opponent and her opponents partner.

Briefly turning to give Sion the middle and mouth the words 'fuck you' at him Ray started heading over to Daisuke, forced to limp due to the combination of still excruciatingly painful leg injuries, a bit of purple blood still gently trickling from the wound her foe had created. Unable to pull anything particularly fancy off because of her injuries the dragoness would simply cock back her fist, swinging it straight for Daisuke's nose in an attempt to knock her flat!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:32 am

He saw Ray's lips move before she went to strike Daisuke he told her "Come here and say that skank." He noticed she we limping and bleeding from Daisuke targeting that body part and while part of him wanted to tell her off up close, he also knew it would weaken her a tiny bit to get close to him again. He knew her strength was there but didn't think Ray was all that bright.

Even though Ray wasn't continuing her fire shooting, Daisuke felt like Ray was in a way as she could fell the effects of, what some could say, was an attempt and Ray wanting to burn her alive, even if it was something short. When she could feel anymore flames coming her way she slowly turned back towards Ray and when she did she soon found herself back on the canvas again.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Feeling a certain sense of accomplishment as she had finally gotten Sion to bite back Ray moved to face him yet again, same devilish smile still withstanding. "Give me a minute or two and I will gladly come and say that to your fucking face! Wont be no stupid slut to save your weak ass this time either!" She yelled over at him whilst pointing a single finger, not looking at Daisuke but taking a step backwards.

Turning to briefly glance at the downed Daisuke to get her positioning correct Ray placed a foot on either side of her foe, simultaneously moving her tail out of the way to properly pull off what she had planned. Bending her legs the dragoness planned to take a pleasant seat on the skunk's face, using her opponent as her very own living throne. If she managed to take the seat without Daisuke moving then Ray would literally rub in her successes by slowly rotating her hips.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:24 am

"Use it or lose it whore." Sion told her, commenting on her flipping him off. With how Daisuke was positioned she couldn't move out of the way in time, but did manage to tilt her head sideways so she wasn't directly up which ever hole was closest to her nose, but she could still smell Ray and she did not like it.

Upon seeing this Sion yells at Ray "You're a fucking disgrace!" There was more he wanted to say about both her in-ring 'style' and 'choice of attire' but the statement he did made kind of summed it up.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:00 pm

"Oooo~ Your face is so comfortable. I think that I might just sit on my brand new throne for the rest of the fucking match. You like that idea bitch?" Ray spoke down to Daisuke while slowly rotating her hips, intent on having at least one part of her ass make contact with one part of her opponents face.

"Oh come now. Being disgraceful is so much fun!" Ray yelled over to Sion, trying to further exacerbate the situation by slowly sliding one of her feminine hands down Daisuke's body and only stopping once she reached her crotch, at which time she began playfully stroking the area.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Sion saw Ray's hand move down Daisuke's body, wondering what she was going to do with it. Even with Ray sitting on her he saw her squirm in such a way that kept her from being officially pinned. Whether she could somehow get out of it or force a break he didn't was another story. He saw Ray's hand getting closer to somewhere it shouldn't be and it looks like he might lose it when sees Ray feeling what Daisuke is like down there.

Those that were near Sion after Ray tried to attack him looked like they may hold Sion back as he glares at Ray, giving her one of those 'don't you dare' looks.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm

"What you looking at me like that for huh lover boy? You want to come in here and try to fucking stop me? Oooo.. I would so love to see your pathetic ass even try.." Ray continued to mock Sion from a distance whilst slowly moving her one hand around Daisuke's current covered womanhood.

"Anyway, there is no need to get upset.. Its time for the best part." Ray hummed enthusiastically whist sliding the singular hand back up a bit, moving the tips of her long fingers just underneath the lower half of Daisuke's attire. If Sion was unable to get to her Ray would fake a sad face before going straight back to smiling sadistically, moving her hand in fully and getting to work with the use of two scaly fingers.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next