Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minerva vs Ari Nagawa - Pudding Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Minerva vs Ari Nagawa - Pudding Hentai Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Minerva vs Ari Nagawa - Pudding Hentai Match

Post by LARIATO Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:06 am

Minerva caught a glimpse of that smug little smile on Ari’s face right before she shoved the woman off of her and broke the pin. It only further frustrated the Dane. The proverbial race was close and had been for a while, but it felt like Ari was starting to inch out ahead, and she saw it too. Minerva needed to fix that, and fast.

“As if!” she retorted, slowly pushing herself to sit up while Ari did the same. “You don’t...stand a chance!” Her breathing was every bit as labored as her foe’s. After two orgasms and several minutes of intense, competitive wrestling, fatigue was only natural even for the most well trained of athletes. But she had to push through it, and find a way to exhaust the last of Ari’s energy before the girl could do the same to her.

Aiming to do just that, Minerva shifted forward from where she sat and reached a leg over one of Ari’s, then attempted to press their sexes together once again! “Come on, now... Show these people what a lowly little slut you are!” she’d say while grinding against the woman’s pussy, wanting to push her to a third orgasm!

Back to top Go down

Minerva vs Ari Nagawa - Pudding Hentai Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Minerva vs Ari Nagawa - Pudding Hentai Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Although both women had pushed each other to the limit, neither one of them were backing down against the other as they slowly shifted towards each other to meet in the center of the pudding. Ari's eyes locked on with Minerva's as her fiery passion to defend her pudding territory matched the one that Minerva was showing, the undying ambition to claim everything. As they locked up, Ari's leg mirrored Minerva's intention as it swung over the other and pressed her sex against the invading Queen, the two of them locking up in another tribbing position.

The crowd was eating up the action as they knew that the two pudding covered women were locking up possibly for the last time in this match as they were cheering for their respective competitor. Ari let out a quick moan as the two sobbing sexes pressed up against each other one more time before it turned from a sensual one into a challenging groan. "Oh yeah? Well...I think everyone knows how much of a slut I am...How about we show them...that you're a bigger one!?" she retorted and began to rub her sex against Minerva's.

It didn't take long for another sensual moan was elicited from Ari's throat as she continued to lock eyes with Minerva, making sure that as she was going to cum again and lose, she was going to be staring right into the eyes of the superior Queen!

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 pm

“Ha! Ridiculous. Being allowed... to see and touch me like this is.... a privilege... You should be thanking me!” Minerva barked back between moans and panting breaths while she continued to grind her sex against Ari’s. It was no secret Minerva was as arrogant as they come, and that was on full display right now.

In spite of this, however, the Dane’s body couldn’t deny this was feeling incredible. Each moment the two queens ground against each other drove Minerva closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy once again. She looked right back into Ari’s eyes, refusing to let herself be dominated. But it was down to a battle of time and wills at this point.

Twice now Minerva had cum with Ari on top of her, and she’d nearly lost the match as a result. Now she was determined to reverse that trend, and ride this wave of pleasure straight to victory! But could she hold out long enough to make it happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:02 am

"Ha! Me thank you? I take what I want! And what I want, is you and your body to submit to me!" Ari shouted back, she was never the one to be overtly boastful but after tangling with Minerva inside of the pudding, she was all the more determined to bring her rivaling Queen to her knees. Even though she was the one who was technically 'winning' their exchanges, it came a price. Ari was feeling the effects of their heated sexfight as another orgasm was coming her way.

Refusing to even show the slightest of weakness as she kept her eyes locked with Minerva's, Ari pressed forward and grind her sobbing sex into Minerva's. Her hands were currently propped up behind her to allow her to force her sex as hard as she could into Minerva's. As reckless as it was, Ari could tell that her opposing Queen was near her limit too, she just need extra leverage to have her orgasm!

Lurching forward, Ari attempted to wrap her arms around Minerva to once again mash their messy breasts together and now switched to a full body grind for that additional pleasure she needed to win with! Now her head was right over the shoulder of Minerva's, her lips right in her ear as she clung tightly to her opponent. ""Come on Minerva....let that scream out, let these people know that as much as a Queen as you are....you love pleasure. Just as much as I do!" she would whisper into her rival's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:01 pm

“Keep dreaming!” Minerva retorted. She had plenty more she would’ve loved to say, but it was getting harder and harder to muster the breath needed to form her words. The more the two beauties ground their pussies together, the closer they both drew to their limit. It was just a matter of who would cave first at this point!

The last thing Minerva expected, however, was for Ari to lean in and embrace her again, really bringing their bodies into full contact now. The Dane moaned as their breasts pressed against each other and their sexes continued to grind together. Her own arms snaked around Ari’s body, clinging onto her while they continued to fuck each other’s brains out. And though she’d never admit it, the sultry sound of the other woman’s voice in her ear was simply heavenly.

“Oh, I love it...” she replied. “And I’ll use you to get as much of it as I want!” Putting all the effort she could into it, Minerva made one final push to try to drive Ari right over the edge once again! Though in the process, she went right over it herself. With a loud and heavy moan, Minerva’s body tensed up before another powerful orgasm came. Her juices splashed onto Ari’s sex while Minerva held the woman tightly against her.

Her body felt completely drained. This really had been all Minerva had left in her. She just hoped Ari wasn’t in any better shape. Otherwise, defeat was all but certain...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Ari was moaning loudly as she and Minerva were plowing their sexes into each other like no tomorrow, breasts mashing against each other and head over shoulders. Clinging tightly to Minerva, Ari could feel herself about to explode being pushed to her absolute limits and hearing Minerva whisper into her ear about using her as much as she wanted gave the WAM wrestler a nice image in her head, despite wanting to stake her claim as Undisputed Queen of Pudding.

Breasts, stomachs, and sexes together, Ari could feel how wet she was and could feel how wet Minerva was. This was going to end soon as she pulled her hips back for one final push, sending her hips forward to crash against Minerva's, the collision of sexes smashed as Ari found that Minerva was planning the same thing.

Screaming out in pleasure as she arched her back, spraying her juices all over Minerva's sex as she clung tightly to the invading Queen, pulling her opponent hard into her. The orgasm drained a lot out of Ari as she felt herself falling backwards, her arms locked around Minerva as she landed on her back, pulling Minerva with her as she was left gasping and panting for air as her shoulders were pinned to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:11 am

Mineva was completely spent. After everything that she’d endured in this match, there wasn’t an ounce of energy left in her body. But fortunately for her, Ari wasn’t in any better shape. And immediately after the two climaxed for a third time, the Dane felt herself falling forward right on top of Ari.

She laid there on her foe, chest against chest, straddled over Ari’s leg, panting right by the girl’s ear. Minerva was too tired to even move. But as it was, she didn’t need to. Whether it was divine intervention or simple luck, she couldn’t have been in better position.

“One…!” the ref counted. Yes, even though it was entirely by accident, Ari’s shoulders were down and Minerva was right on top of her.

“Two…!”

And just like that, Minerva was just a single second away from victory in this match! All that remained to be seen was whether Ari could muster the strength to kick out or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:57 am

Having unintentionally pulled Minerva on top of her, Ari was left in a pinning predicament and she wasn't even aware of it! The intense sexual battle that she just went through with Minerva had drained her greatly. Although Ari had gone on in matches that had more orgasms, none of them were as vicious and exhaustingly quick as it was against Minerva. The Dane having taken everything that Ari could throw at her and fling it right back.

Her claim to the Pudding Crown was slipping away from her unconscious self as the ref girl continued to slap the pudding covered mat, already reaching two and no sign of movement came front Ari besides her heavy breathing, chest compressed underneath Minerva'a set and her arms sprawled out to her sides defeated against the Danish Queen.

THREE! the ref girl shouted, signaling the end of a highly competitive and highly sexualized match. Ari's efforts to defend her self proclaimed title was laid broken at her feet, just like how she was left naked, soaked in pudding, and her sex juices still leaking out from her pussy as she remained beneath Minerva.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:03 am

The bell rang, and that was that. After an intense battle, the two beauties were left sprawled over each other in the putting, completely spent. But Minerva was the victor. Ari had fought with everything she had to defend her turf, but the invading queen had simply been too much for her to handle…

Or at least, that’s what Minerva would say, even though truthfully all she did was fall on top of the girl in a stroke of complete luck.

For several moments she could only lay there on top of Ari like a blanket. But finally she recovered enough of her energy to start moving. Placing her hands on the breasts of her fallen foe, she adjusted herself to sit astride Ari’s belly, and smirked down at the girl while gasping for air.

“This is….what happens... when you try to defy me…” she said in between breaths, clearly feeling quite proud of herself at the moment. And how could she not? As Minerva looked down over the naked form of her adversary, it now meant so much more to her. It wasn’t just a beautiful woman or a skilled fighter she was looking at. It was a beautiful and skilled woman she had conquered. And she couldn’t have felt better about using Ari’s gorgeous body as a makeshift throne while waiting for her legs to get enough strength in them to carry her out.

But when that moment finally came, she climbed off of Ari and crawled out of the pool, then slowly moved back up to her feet. Once she was up she grabbed a towel the ref offered her and wrapped it around herself - she certainly wasn’t going to give the undeserving peasants in the audience another moment to gaze upon her perfect body. Then with a proud grin on her face she slowly limped away. She could hardly wait to wash all of this pudding off of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:39 am

The bell rang as Ari was left underneath Minerva, having lost her first WAM match since coming to AFW. To say she was shocked was an understatement, laying underneath Minerva defeated and beaten within her own realm. All it took was three seconds for her to lose in such a fashion, one slip up was all it took. But in her focus of defending her turf and crown of Queen of Pudding, she didn't realize the amount of pleasure that she and Minerva did to each other in the last string of the match, that would've let Ari satisfied in defeat laying underneath a beautiful woman coated in pudding.

However in this particular point, all she could think about was losing her title to Minerva.

There they laid for a few moments, Ari trying to stir underneath Minerva, but was unable to find the strength to push Minerva off of her and retain some level of self dignity, despite the match they just had. In the end she was unable to do so as Minerva pushed herself up and straddled on Ari's stomach, the pudding coated woman moaning out as she felt the weight of her conqueror all being focused in one spot as she looked up with one eye.

She had to admit, Minerva looked quite alluring sitting on top of her, watching the pudding ooze off of her body as she watched from below. Letting out a gasp as Minerva got off of her, Ari rolled over on to her side, watching Minerva slowly walk out of the pool. Her leaving figure as she headed up the ramp, wrapped with the towel was a sight she wouldn't forget as a smile curled to her lips as she pushed herself up as she was left in the middle of the pool of pudding.

She was going to avenge this loss. Someday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9