Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time!

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:51 pm

The bell had rung, and Hayley knew what that meant. She had won in her debut tonight, and this had been arguably the best event she'd been in since coming to the land of the rising sun. In response to this the party girl quickly sprung up onto her feet, her eyes wide in joy. "Yippee!!" Hayley shouted clapping her hands together before getting her arm raised by the referee. She was going to be talking bout this on Facebook and would most likely get at least 100 likes by the folks back home, the Amazonian girl was about to move back to her corner and grab her dress.

Only she looked down at Astolfo, looked out of it. Hayley thought she might have done a bit of a number on the little guy, still Astolfo was such a troubling enemy. Ms Valeria thought he'd be groaning sure but at least awake, the girl bit her lip slightly. She'd kneel down on her hands and knees near him, taking a brief moment to admire the body. Hayley had been occupied with beating the enemy, now the battle was over though.

Hayley would stand up and go put on her entrance dress, and would then go back to Astolfo "Oh Stolfy~~....Please wake up, got something to tell you...." the party girl muttered, she was going to wait till her opponent woke up. Laying near him with a cheeky grin.

Back to top Go down

Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time!

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:06 am

Astolfo would start to open his eyes as he heard someone talking to him about something that they had to tell him.  He could see the bright stage lights and Hayley but she now had her original dress with her.  The smaller wrestler would exhale as he realized that he had lost the match.  “Hi... Hayley... hope you had... fun during our... match.” stated Astolfo in a weak voice as he inhaled and exhaled, still exhausted from the match as he laid down on the ground, not really moving much.  

Despite losing to Hayley, he didn't hold any anger or contempt, she had proven that she was the better wrestler today without using any dirty tricks but that wouldn't stop him from trying to get better and eventually challenging her to rematch one day.  But first he should focus on getting better and listening to what Hayley had in store for him.  She said something about having a private party or maybe she was going to give him the ability order one of those great looking dresses early.  Thus a bit of excitement could be seen on his face.

Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 3l9yoRWHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 AjbwxKgHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 DUhLLRtHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 CDNLQYlHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Hayley was giving a shark like grin as she gazed down at Astolfo's beaten form, she didn't know it though. It had been a good match, much better than the ones she was used to back home. Maybe it was because Astolfo looked like such a cute little thing, as opposed to some giant bodybuilder. Which was something that Ms Valeria wasn't a stranger to, so this had made for a nice little change of pace.

Of course Hayley would have loved to have done more with the small cutie, but considering the amazon had just slammed Astolfo about. Going out and having some more fun right now didn't seem like the ideal thing, that said the party girl had an idea. And she'd do it now.

"Oh yeah I had fun, you were great baby. Listen how about you come down to my place, 6:30PM tomorrow night. Think of it as a...private celebration." Hayley muttered as she would then slowly mount atop Astolfo, leaning into his ear to mutter where she lived. And then giving Astolfo a soft and brief kiss on the lips, just to make sure he wouldn't forget. Or what is it a she? Hayley hadn't thought to ask that question, but it didn't matter. Giving a small wink to Astolfo the party girl would leave the ring, making sure to sway her hips a little. She figured she earned it after a nice match like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Astolfo would blink as he heard everything that Hayley said.  She wanted to have a private party tomorrow night.  Usually most wrestlers would take their trophy on the same night but if she wanted Astolfo to be at his best, taking him today would be a bad idea.  So coming over on the next night would make sense.  He would then see Hayley start to mount him, was she going to do a victory pose on him?  He wouldn't actually mind it much, after all she did earn it.  But then his opponent leaned closed and gave him an address by whispering into her ears.  He paid closed attention before suddenly being kissed which caused him to close his eyes for a few seconds.

He then felt Hayley get off him and looked at her exit as she sway her hips a little.  He would let her exit before rolling out of the ring and slowly making his way out.  He might have lost but Hayley was a great opponent and thus he also had some fun as well and he was looking forward to tomorrow.

Hayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 3l9yoRWHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 AjbwxKgHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 DUhLLRtHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 CDNLQYlHayley Valeria vs Astolfo Cambarga. Fun Party Time! - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Winner - Hayley Valeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5