Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

With a Friend Like This...

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

With a Friend Like This... - Page 4 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:41 am

Sierra was about to start when Da Xia interrupted them for a bit to add a stipulation of some sort to their sparring. The embarrassing things part kinda made her a bit worried, but the fact that she got to ask the same from her sparring partner when she won instead seemed to balance it out. It might serve as an incentive for her to try harder, or so it seemed to be for Sierra, so she unwittingly agreed with it.

"Alright, that's cool!" she'd say. "Let's go again, then!"

This time she'd charge forward and try to tackle Da Xia down when they started, aiming to catch the girl off guard with her speed. The thought of asking various things from the other girl already lift her spirit up.

"Yaahhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 am

From the breast rubbing they just did and the request stipulation she just added had added a bit more excitement to Da Xia as her nipples were still rock hard and were going to be like that for a while. She started the next round and was given a nice surprise when Sierra took the initiative this time as she charged at her and tackled her to the mat.

"Guh!" Da Xia let out as she landed with Sierra on top of her. Normally she was a competitive girl and wouldn't stand for a tackle like that, however she was more interested with seeing just what Sierra would do with her new assertiveness. Still though, that didn't mean that Da Xia was just going to lay there and do nothing.

With Sierra on top of her, Da Xia would immediately try to shift her body so that their breasts would press up against each other again and wrap her arms around Sierra to keep it that way. She had to admit that she couldn't get enough of having their breasts press up like this.

"G-good Sierra...." she gasped out, "Now surprise me more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:02 pm

"Ah!" Sierra yelped as Da Xia reacted by wrapping her arms around her body, pressing their breasts again. "U-uhh... l-let go of me...!" she'd protest by trying to pull the arms of her sparring partner away.

By doing so, however, she involuntary pressed herself further on Da Xia,while her squirming also rubbing their orbs together as well. Sierra was distracted by all of these, to say the least, so her effort to free herself from Da Xia's clutch wasn't quite working as intended. Eventually she'd try to catch the girl's legs with a grapevine, hoping that it might be able to convince Da Xia to release her, even if she couldn't really stretch her sparring partner's limbs effectively in her current state.

"Nnnnmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Da Xia let out another moan as Sierra squirmed in her hug, forcing their breasts to rub more against each other as their nipples clipped and clashed which add more to her arousal. Her gasps and hot moans shot out of her breath as she clung to Sierra, trying to keep her from advancing any further. It wouldn't be much of a training session if she let Sierra do what she wanted to her. During this, she soon found that her legs were seized by Sierra in their embrace and took away her ability to use her legs, though she wasn't too trouble by that fact.

"M-make me let go! It's going to take a lot more than a grapevine like that!" she shouted, urging her sparring partner to do better. A little sweat was starting to build on Da Xia with all the tussling she was doing with Sierra, making her body a little sticky and made their grinding bodies even more arousing. "Come on, you can do better! If you don't...I'm going to flip this over on you!" she stated, warning Sierra that she had a few brief moments to do something big as Da Xia was laying in wait. Mostly because she was simply enjoying their rubbing breasts too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:17 pm

"Ahmm.... I-I'm trying...!" Sierra replied while she tried to pull Da Xia's arms much harder, which only rubbed herself even more against the girl. "H-haaannn..."

Her legs weren't really stretching her sparring partner's as a result since her attention was fully focused on the hugging arm of the girl. She's really running out of idea at the moment and would just try to squirm as much as she could, hoping that it'd force Da Xia's arms to loosen around her body. Of course, in doing so she involuntarily assisting the girl with her flipping over threat...

"Grrr... W-why don't you let go already...!" the raven haired girl protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:22 pm

As Sierra squirmed on top of her, Da Xia felt that her legs were not as secure as a normal grapevine was and the moving Sierra on top of her gave her an idea through the arousing thoughts caused from their rubbing breasts. She was fully intending on flipping Sierra over like she promised and as Sierra squirmed a little too far off to the side, she would immediately try to free one leg and push Sierra to try and get the girl off of her.

Her counter did not stop there as she would quickly shoot her legs out at Sierra, aiming to seize her waist between her lightly sweaty legs to secure a body scissors, laying on her side while she would put the squeeze to her trainee. "Because I was waiting for this!" Da Xia exclaimed to Sierra, this time her hold was more orthodox and had more pressure on it as Da Xia held back very little in squeeze Sierra's stomach. With the new stipulation she just added in, she was planning to show Sierra, if she gave up, just how embarrassing she intended to put Sierra through as the price for losing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Sierra yelped as Da Xia flipped them over and pushed her off, and the next thing she knew was the girl's legs catching her body in a scissor hold! She cried and began to try pulling those toned legs away from her midsection, but in her aroused state, the result was pretty much the same like when she tried to pull away Da Xia's arms.

"Gnngghhh...! L-let goo! Let goo!" she whined while slapping Da Xia's leg as well, getting desperate to get out from the hold.

At this rate, she might not have too many option but submitting again. The thought of whatever embarrassing things Da Xia would ask her if she did only distracted her further. No one could fight well under panicked state, and Sierra certainly couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Da Xia squeezed on Sierra's stomach as she watched the girl squirm within her legs. It was a simple hold, but it was a devastating one when apply with this kind of effect of lowering her opponent's ability to breathe. However, Da Xia was not just satisfied with that, she saw it that Sierra was close to giving up again. Da Xia at least wanted her to give up with a move that deserved it.

Loosening her body scissors a bit, she attempted to move around to the back of Sierra with her legs still locked around her waist. If she was successful, she would begin squeezing Sierra's waist again with her legs, however this time she focused more on grinding her heels into the crotch of Sierra. She wouldn't make things easier for Sierra as she leaned forward to press her breasts up against her back while slithering her hands underneath her armpits to grope her chest again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Sierra gasped as Da Xia loosened the scissor, but found out quickly that her predicament was far from over. The girl then shifted herself, pressing her breasts from behind on her back while using her heels to rub her slightly wet sex. She moaned and turned putty quickly within Da Xia's grasps, even more when the girl slipped her hands under her arms to grope her breasts again.

The squeezing on her waist made her groan again, but she couldn't really muster her strength to pull Da Xia's legs away even if she wanted to with all these combined assaults. Sierra felt like she's melting, and so did her resistance.

"Ooohhh... Mmmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Pressing herself up against Sierra, Da Xia's head was over her shoulder and next to her head where she got the full sound of Sierra's hot moans. With those moans echoing in her ears, Da Xia's crotch got wetter and wetter as she got turned on with just that. Her heels were wet from Sierra's crotch as she continued to slide them up and down against it, "Feels good doesn't it? This is what going to happen if you let girls like this do these kind of things without knowing how to stop them." Da Xia let out as she twerked Sierra's nipple to add more impact to her statement.

"And just think about it, right now it's just you and me, but can you imagine if this was to happen in front of a live crowd? Chanting and cheering to watch you cum in front of all of them?" Da Xia vividly painted the picture of the scenario, leaning back a bit to straighten out Sierra. "And like this, you would be completely exposed to all those prying eyes. So come on, learn to fight this. You can do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next