Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Encounter of the Jello Kind (for Lilybell)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Encounter of the Jello Kind (for Lilybell) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Encounter of the Jello Kind (for Lilybell)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:41 am

It didn't take long for Ari to score another orgasm on Lily as the juices shot out of her precious flower, Ari making sure that she would enjoy on the tasty treat as she opened her mouth to take in all of it. After her mid match drink, Ari would push herself up sitting right above Lily's head giving her the perfect view of her rival between her legs. "Oh Lily, you just can't get enough of me can you?" she let out after a giggle as she reached down for Lily's shoulders, pulling her up to a seated position and pressing her breasts into her back.

It was time for another ten seconds of free time for Ari, sliding her hands around Lily's jello covered body to grab at the breasts, they haven't been getting much attention this bout and Ari sought to fix that problem. Slowly kneading the breasts in her palms, Ari would continue for a few seconds before reaching with her fingers to the small nubs of Lily's nipples before giving them a small tweak.

Back to top Go down

An Encounter of the Jello Kind (for Lilybell) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Encounter of the Jello Kind (for Lilybell)

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:02 am

Lily was in trouble again. Her thoughts were rolling and unclear as she tried to plot for the next leg of the match, after her ten seconds of sweet punishment. The tingling of her flesh, the coursing of her blood, and the throbbing of her femininity flooded her mind with more stimuli than she could block out. Unable to plan she was stuck simply reacting and there was only so much one could do on the defensive, especially against someone as skilled as Ari.

Being pulled up into a sitting position Lily shook her head numbly in answer to Ari's question, though it was likely that it was meant to be rhetorical. She really couldn't get enough. Sitting with her legs out in front of her Lily's issues focusing became clear as her head seemed to loll from side to side on her shoulders like a drunk. Her arms hung numbly at her sides as Ari pressed those large breasts up against her back, reaching around to massage her own soft globes. In this erotic embrace Lily would actually lean into her rival, her head laying back upon the woman's shoulder to drip jello down her back.

The kneading extracted low, loud moans of bliss from the brunette. Her long legs fidgetted in the jello in front of her with the slow undulation of her hips. Dark eyes closed as they stared up towards the ceiling, biting on her bottom lip with a cute little squeak as her nipples were tweaked. Lily was certainly enjoying herself, but Ari was definitely giving her something of a break from the string of orgasms she'd been trapped in. Should she see this as mercy, then? Regardless she took this return to foreplay to regather her faculties; this took well over her ten seconds, however, letting Ari play for a while longer.

If Ari would be sated with just keeping Lily warmed up by fondling her breasts she would take hold of the woman's thighs and push back against those dense breasts with her shoulder-blades. The aim was to topple them over backwards with Lily on top, back to belly with Ari, and her own belly towards the ceiling. "I... owe you... sooo many orgasms for this..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Ari smiled as she continued her small tweaks of the nipples of her rival, listening to the symphony that she gave her with her moans. The sounds of the sloshing jello from the squirming of Lily's legs were also a treat from the WAM wrestler as her smile grew bigger. She didn't bother counting, but Ari knew that she went over ten seconds and her rival was still in her grasp, possibly because of how good she was making her feel. It made Ari feel good that she could give the pleasure that Lily wanted from her, but her thoughts were broken when she felt Lily's arms wrap around her legs and immediately after she was pushed back.

"Ooooh!" Ari let out as her back splashed into the jello as Lily laid on top of her. A moan soon elicit from Ari's lips as Lily's shoulder blades pushed into breasts pushing them down as Ari's squirming caused them to rub against the back, dragging and digging the nipples into the soft back of her rival. "Oooh? You owe me?" Ari let out in curiosity as she heard Lily. Her mind lit up with all the possible ways that Lily was going to return her orgasms, the pleasure that Ari was giving to her since the second they started tangling in the jello. Instead of seeing that as a threat, the special relationship that she and Lily had, made Ari think that they were gifts more than anything else.

"Oh Lily, I was beginning to think I was alone in giving out pleasure. I was getting a little worried you didn't want to have fun with me anymore..." Ari let out in a fake whiny voice, her body almost bursting with excitement as she laid beneath Lily, her hands continuing to knead Lily's breasts between her hands and palms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Lily was definitely enjoying this match against Ari, however even she knew that she was enjoying it a little too much. Far from holding her own she was making an even weaker showing than in their first match-up. Belly up she wiggled in the woman's grasp still unable to stop herself from moaning and gasping wantonly. Her body was growing increasingly responsive with every orgasm she gave up, and as a result even this playful fondling was leaving her dripping wet.

Surely she could have pulled herself out of those pinching fingertips with their tenuous hold on her stiff nipples, but it was almost impossible to will herself to do so. Her body was already yielding to Ari's considerable skills, but she at least wanted to return the favor to some extent. Using her grasp on the bigger woman's thick thighs she pulled herself down, dragging her back down Ari's stomach and letting the buxom wrestlers nipples trace lines in the jello on her shoulders. Once Lily's soft, round ass was in Ari's lap she would try to hook her ankles to the inside of her tormentor's calves and spread her in a grapevine hold. "Uuhhhnmmmm... Oh, Ari, I always want to have more fun with you... Nnf! I- I just... mmm... wanted a dramatic comeback. Mmmmm!" A blatant lie. Her breasts were still easily in Ari's reach and she did nothing to deter the woman from continuing to play, but would instead begin to grind her ass against Ari's crotch with well practiced undulations of her hips.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Ari let out a moan as Lily slid down her body and made her nipples press into her back, dragging across it as her grip loosen giving Lily even less resistance to fight against as she found her crotch being pushed against Lily's butt. "Ooooooooh!" Ari let out another moan as her hands practically lost all of their grip and now was just on Lily's breasts as her legs were seized by Lily's and locked into a grapevine hold, restricting her squirming to just her upper body and even that was hard to move underneath Lily.

The soft, toned butt of Lily's rubbing against her very excited crotch was only doing wonders for Ari as she arched her head back into the jello, letting out hot pants between her moans. "A comeback...?" Ari gasped out as her lips curled into a smile, thinking of how Lily was going to ravage her as part of her dramatic comeback. "Ohhhhh... You're always full of surprises Lily...just when I think you're...uuuh! Done... You keep coming back stronger than ever!" Ari let out, getting hooked into Lily's lie unknowingly as she would reaffirm her grasp on Lily's breasts, kneading them in her palms as she fought back against Lily's comeback. The rubbing butt against her crotch was getting her sex wetter and wetter as the arousal that she was building up within her was now leaking out of her with Lily's second wind of sensual aggression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:36 pm

This wasn't exactly how Lily was used to performing lap dances, but the grapevine didn't restrict the motion of her hips enough to cause any significant problems. After repositioning herself the smaller woman's shoulders would be pushing up just beneath Ari's heavy breasts with her head resting against the collar of her living bed. The audience whistled and cheered as Lily bared both women's sexes as she wiggled her ass raunchily against her rival. If she could get Ari off in this manner at least she would crawl away from this match with a scrap of lurid pride left.

Pressing her lips together Lily gave another throaty moan as skilled hands faltered and resumed their assault on her softly bouncing breasts. Not one to be considered greedy the manager would return the favor; reaching up to place a hand upon Ari's side boob and gently massaging the globes as they rubbed against her neck. "Mmmm, baby, you always keep me coming... back for more."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Ari continued to let out moans as Lily's butt rubbed and grind against her sex, continuing to push her breasts into Lily's back, further compressing her breasts into it as Lily's head rested on her collar. The cheers of the crowd at the sight of the two women continuing to display unadulterated sexual action against each other, unabashed of their state as Lily's butt was getting her crotch wetter and wetter. Her juices would rub off on Lily's jello covered ass as one hand would pull back up from Lily's chest to caress her rival's head, massaging through the sticky hair that was clinging together through jello.

Another moan let out of Ari's mouth as Lily started to rub against her side boob as her body shivered underneath Lily's sexy body. "Can you blame me? I get so much when we...tangle up like this." Ari moaned out, her restricted legs were not a problem for the white haired, jello covered WAM wrestler as it didn't stop her from rubbing her crotch against the butt as her pace got faster and faster, her pants getting hotter and hotter with her orgasm about to burst out of her body before letting out a cry of pleasure as her juices would spray out of her sex and on to Lily's butt. Arching her back as the orgasm rode out, Ari would slump into the jello having a hard time breathing with Lily on top of her in the jello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Lily was reveling in this rare, soft moment with Ari as they pressed their sweaty, sticky bodies together and caressed one another, pawing and kneading gently instead of tossing each other about and humping like rabbits. She almost wanted to just release her grapevine and roll over to make out with the woman like they were a couple of teenagers on her mother's couch. Not that her teenage make-out sessions ever involved this much jello, but usually did involve this much of her breasts being fondled.

Affectionately she nuzzled into the hand that stroked her hair, a wistful sigh bubbling up from her lips as she savored the moment. Such an innocent noise seemed almost out of place here, and was nearly drowned out by the sound of their sticky bodies grinding together. Lily grinned with a manic little giggle and a visible shiver as she felt and heard Ari's orgasm. "Mmmmm, Ari, you make the most beautiful noises when you cum for me..."

She would hold her rival's legs spread until her climax had subsided ensuring that everyone got a good look at her pussy as its juices gushed forth against the curve of Lily's ass. Finally releasing her captive she was tempted to just lay with her and soak in this afterglow, but that wouldn't exactly sit with their audience. In a strange turn she would use the first couple of seconds of her penalty round to slide up and kiss Ari on the cheek with a playful wink. She was really quite proud of herself for having gotten the woman off with her ass, a sort of self-validating moment.

Pleasantries out of the way she would slither back down Ari's body to kneel between the woman's spread legs, her back still towards her rival. She had come up with a few ideas for what to do with her time, but this one was perhaps the most fun in her mind. Tired as she was Lily summoned up all of the energy she could muster and placed a hand on each of Ari's thighs to hold them open with gentle pressure. Backing up she would set her ass against her pussy once more and smirk at her captive over her shoulder. With that she would begin perform a proper lap dance, of a type, on the woman. Her body writhed like a serpent, shaking every curve that she had as her backside continued to gyrate against Ari's splayed sex. "Enjoy the show, baby, I don't do this for just anyone." She would end her all too brief dance by releasing her hold on those thighs and lowering her head down almost into the jello to 'twerk' vigorously, rubbing her own spread pussy against Ari's in a strange sort of trib.

Not far away Anne had slipped onto her side, sitting on a hip and supporting herself on one arm. Her other hand was now indiscreetly in her panties fingering away as she moaned audibly. Even demure Lamya was beginning to shift uncomfortably and adjust her modest attire in a nervous fashion. Surely, by now there wasn't a dry seat in the house.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Ari panted as she laid in the jello, her crotch covered in a mixture of jello and her own juices while her breasts moved up and down into Lily's back with each deep breath she took. She would soon feel Lily's legs uncoil around hers as her rival sat up, giving Ari a much easier time to breathe as she looked up at her amazing rival's back while she sat between her legs. The white haired WAM wrestler looked with such anticipation to see what she would be feeling next as it didn't really feel like a penalty session at all as Lily slithered back to give Ari a kiss on her cheek.

"Ha... haa... When you say it like that... you make it sound like your voice isn't as beautiful when you cum."

The playful banter between the two opponents continued as it was soon cut off when Ari's moans picked up again after Lily sat back up, pushing out her legs and began to rub her butt against her messy sex once more. The way she moved, the way she grind her butt against her sex with more gusto and freedom to do as she pleased, Ari was forced to show no resistance to the grinding, not like that she wanted to in anyway shape or form. The lap dance she was getting was continuing to fire up Ari again as their messy symphony continued and even took to greater heights when Lily began 'twerking' with a much higher and forceful grind as Ari threw her head back into the jello.

It wasn't enough to make her want to orgasm, but god did it feel amazing for ten seconds. The grind was making Ari a little more competitive, Lily was making her feel like she was slacking in the department of pleasure giving as after a little over ten seconds, Ari would push herself up to try and jump Lily on her back and force her forward into the jello. "Oh Lily...you're making me feel self-conscious. When you do stuff like this... I feel like I have to step my game up..." she whispered into Lily's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:41 am

Lily was doused in sweat, and cum, and jello as she rolled her hips aggressively against her rival's tender flesh. She loved performing, having always been something of an exhibitionist, and part of her even missed stripping. But now was not the time for pure performance art. While AFW was, strictly speaking, sports-entertainment it still had a strongly competitive nature that she clung to... when she could.

On her hands and knees twerking against Ari, Lily was soaking in the crowd's reactions to their vulgar display as well as her opponent's reaction to her little dance. With only adrenaline and lust keeping her going, Lily was slow to react and was easy prey for the inevitable counter attack. Arms and legs collapsed feebly and splayed out in all directions as Ari drove the brunette belly down into the jello. This brought any momentum Lily had built up to a screeching halt and left her laying still and panting breathlessly beneath Ari's curvacious form. Half of her face resting in the jello she lifted her head to speak with a tired smile, "I don't suppose this means I'm going to be getting a lap dance, eh?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next