Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

Arkham, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Only offering a pained groan in response to Lumi removing the rest of her clothing whilst insulting her, Mint was almost completely out of it. She was currently too distracted with the painful knock she had received to the head to even feel embarrassed. All she could do for the moment was let her head droop down onto the canvas, unintentionally pushing her ass into the air as she remained trapped in an incredibly dazed state.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Lumi tossed the remainder of Mint's clothes into the crowd, and then she watched as Mint would slump down onto the mat with her ass up in the air. "Oooh, and you call me a slut." Lumi said mockingly as she admired Mint's current position. "If you wanted me to fuck you putain, all you had to do was ask." Lumi said playfully as she smacked Mint's ass as hard as she could before exiting the ring. Once Lumi was outside of the ring she began to look under the ring for a weapon to use to further humiliate Mint. As the crowd waited with anticipation, until they erupted with cheers of excitement  once they saw Lumi's weapon, a foot long purple dildo. Mint was in for quite the evening.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 pm

Suddenly brought out of her pained trance with yet another stinging slap to the ass Mint flinched whilst letting out a brief high pitched squeak. Finally regaining her ability to move Mint reached her hand up and tightly grasped the middle rope, using it to assist her as she attempted to pull herself back onto two feet, completely unaware of why the audience were now cheering so loudly.

Rubbing her still thumping head Mint leaned forward against the turnbuckle for the moment to regain her strength, completely unprepared for what Lumi had in store.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Lumi went back into the ring, holding the foot long purple dildo looked at her still dazed opponent. Mint's head was leaning on the middle turnbuckle, and she was on her knees holding onto the middle ropes weakly trying to get back to her feet. Lumi had a smug look on her face as saw her opportunity to completely humiliate Mint. Lumi would grab Mint by the hair and slam her head into the turnbuckle she was leaning on to ensure she was dazed. Then Lumi said. "I'm going to fuck you like the bitch that you are." Lumi said as she roughly ripped Mint's cat ears off her head, and then without any further adieu Lumi laughed evilly as she shoved the foot long purple dildo into Mint's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 pm

At first Mint believed that she would be able to make it back up and perhaps have another chance at attacking her opponent. However these hopes were soon dashed as she felt her still pained head get fiercely slammed into the turnbuckle ones again, in turn causing her body to limply fall towards the canvas, only stopped by Lumi who still had a tight hold on her.

The moment she was penetrated Mint unwillingly let out a pleasured squeal. Desperately trying to stand back up she thrust out both of her arms, almost as if she was reaching for someone to help her.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Lumi was loving toying with Mint, as she laughed enjoying hearing Mint squeal. "Oooh, that's it, putain. Take it like the losing jobber you are." Lumi said as she continued to thrust the foot long purple dildo deeper and deeper into Mint's pussy with each thrust.

In the midst of Lumi's fun, alumni noticed that Mint was trying to get back to her feet. Lumi had to think of something to keep her control. Then she got a wonderful idea, Lumi would let Mint get up but not fully. Once Mint almost got back to a vertical base, Lumi would try to trap Mint in an octopus hold which would stress Mint's arm, back, and neck while still allowing Lumi to continue fucking Mint in this devastating hold.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:05 am

Previously extended arms dropping down to her sides Mint began to moan profusely, only getting louder and louder with each sensual thrust. In an attempt to deny Lumi the satisfaction of hearing her moan, Mint tightly clamped her mouth shut, focusing all of her energy into keeping it that way.

As she was allowed to get back up Mint thought that Lumi's cocky attitude had got the better of her again. This was quickly proven to not be the case as Lumi latched onto her with a devastating octopus hold!

Unable to fight through the intense mixture of pain and pleasure Mint let out an orgasmic cry, unwilling opening her mouth as she collapsed face first onto the now sweat covered canvas.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 am

Lumi had the octopus hold locked in and Mint at mercy. Mint's moaning was like music to Lumi's ears, as Lumi would continue to plunge the foot long dildo into her opponent even after she collapsed to the mat. "You can't hide your excitemeent from me, putain. All of these people are watching you moan and groan as I fuck you silly." Lumi then started to stir the dildo inside of Mint's pussy to raise Mint's arousal, hoping to force her opponent to cum in front of the AFW crowd. Lumi then saw the referee walk in close toward Mint's face with the microphone, but Lumi said "Oh no, no,no. You would deny these fine fans the satisfaction of a nice long humiliating match. Go back to your corner, don't worry it's okay to stare." Lumi said to the referee to try to prolong the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am

"Mmm.. Ahh.. N-No.. G-Get.. Off.. Mmm.." Mint barely managed to stutter out weakly between long drawn out moans, slowly shaking her head as she did so to truly try and express her displeasure.

As she was reminded that there was an audience watching all this happen to her, Mint's already bright red face managed to light up even further as attempted to increase her struggling.

Instantly feeling Lumi begin to stir the dildo around Mint let out a sharp gasp whilst her somewhat raised head fell back to the mat. Unable to withstand the intense pleasure she began unwillingly dribbling, adding more bodily fluids to the already covered canvas.

Managing to turn her head a little bit Mint noticed Lumi's panties which she had dropped earlier. Desperate not to cum in front of so many people she sent her one free trembling arm to grab them, hoping that perhaps she could somehow use them to fight back.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 am

Lumi was just having her way with Mint. Mint's moans were being heard throughout the arena. "Let me make this a moment you'll never forget."Lumi Stopped stirring the dildo, and then started to roughly thrusting it inside Mint's pussy. Lumi had a smug grin on her face ask she fucked Mint as hard as she wanted in front of the crowd. Lumi was enjoying this moment, and she only thought about how satisfying it will be to see, as well as hear Mint cumming in front of the AFW audience.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next