Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:11 am

Way too focused on keeping herself covered Mint didn't even try to move out of the way of Lumi's violent kick so it ended up hitting her dead on, quickly sending her backwards before she hit the canvas with a sharp bang.  

Managing to keep her privates covered for the moment, Mint could only let out an agonized shriek as Lumi stomped on one of her sensitive boobs before grinding her heel in further. Face now bright red with her eyes clamped shut Mint didn't even bother struggling as she devoted all of her energy into figuring a way out of this.

"H-Hay.. I-If your so much better than me.. W-Why don't you remove your panties too huh..? T-Then let me up so we can get some proper moves going.. U-Unless.. Y-Your afraid of me..?" Mint proposed tauntingly as she did her best to speak through the intense pain, opening a single eye to look up at the currently dominant Lumi.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lumi Sarn Vs Mint Aureolin (Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 am

Lumi took her heel off of Mint's boobs, and went down to grab Mint's hair to pull to her feet. Once Mint was looking eye to eye with Lumi, she said. "I'll give you a free shot, but removing my designer bra and panties is something you have to work for." Lumi said as she released Mint's hair and stuck her jaw out then said. "Take your best shot, putain." Lumi challenged Mint arrogantly waiting for her opponent's response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:33 am

As she was hoisted back to her feet by her hair Mint fully reopened both of her to look at Lumi as defiantly as possible. Although she didn't manage to get Lumi to remove her panties, she had managed to get up as well as get one free hit in, so overall her plan had turned out rather well.

Realising that she couldn't keep it hidden any longer Mint reluctantly moved her hands, at last exposing her tight womanhood to the bustling audience.

Frowning at Lumi's foreign insult as well as her arrogant attitude, Mint swiftly sung her foot forward with as much force as possible, clearly trying to kick Lumi straight in the pussy rather than hit her in the face.

If this kick managed to land, Mint would try to get behind Lumi and attempt to give her an extreme wedgie before dropping down to the canvas to remove her panties.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:40 am

Lumi was shocked as she felt a burning pain shoot through her crotch. "Ooh, you little bitch." Lumi groaned as she took the shot to her pussy directly, and crumbled to the mat. While trying to recover, Mint would go and apply more pressure to Lumi's pussy with a intense wedgie. Lumi's crotch felt like it was on fire as she laid on the ground taking deep breathes as Mint stripped off her designer panties. "Grrr...You'll pay for that." Lumi said as she tried to recover, but currently she was holding her crotch which was still in pain.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:01 am

Feeling a wave of confidence wash over her as she successfully landed two of the devastating moves Mint began to smile. Wanting to show off for a moment she strutted around the ring for a few seconds before raising Lumi's panties in the air as if they were some form of trophy.

After a couple of seconds of holding her victorious pose Mint let go of the designer panties and allowed them to fall to the canvas. Without any delay she sprinted at Lumi ones again, mimicking what she had done before as she attempted to spear the still recovering Lumi onto her back.

If the spear landed Mint would quickly climb on top of Lumi before rubbing her exposed pussy in her face as much as possible. Mint wouldn't think about how easily this could be turned around, she would be too busy enjoying her opponents suffering.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Lumi was agitated as she saw Mint parading around the ring with her panties. In her mind Lumi knew that Mint technically earned even if it was through dirty tactics, but that just gave Lumi the okay to use some dirty tactics of her own. As Lumi began to get back to her feet, she was immediately floored once again by Mint with a spear. "Gaah!!" Lumi grunted as she was hit by the spear. Soon after Mint would start rubbing her pussy on Lumi's face. Lumi's moans were muffled by Mint's crotch, as it was being rubbed in her face. Lumi was starting to feel embarrassed, but she knew exactly how to turn this around. With a dirty trick of her own Lumi would bite down on Mint's pussy as hard as she can, if that worked Lumi would take advantage of Mint's shock and throw her off of Lumi's face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

"Hmm. What was that you said earlier? That you were going to humiliate me?" Mint questioned coyly whilst still maintaining her smile, not halting her grinding for a second as she was determined to have one part of her pussy touch every inch of Lumi's beautiful face.

Unfortunately Mint was rendered unable to keep her sensual rubbing going any longer as Lumi abruptly bit her pussy, which in turn caused Mint to abruptly let out a high pitched yelp before she was forced off of Lumi and back onto the canvas.

"You cheap bitch.." Mint growled angrily as she began to crawl away backwards. Grabbing her pussy with one hand to try and numb the aftermath of the pain.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Lumi was able to get Mint of her. Lumi was disgusted by what just happened to her, and said. "How dare you?! Do you know how long it took me to get ready for this match?!" Lumi said in anger as she stood up. Lumi then looked at Mint, and saw that she was holding her pussy. "I'm going to show you who's in control, putain." Lumi said as she grabbed both of Mint's legs and hooked them underneath her armpits, in an attempt to hit Mint with a giant swing hoping to spin Mint multiple times in a circle before tossing her body into a bottom turnbuckle.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Maintaining constant eye contact with Lumi as she drew closer Mint continued to try and crawl away with as much speed as possible. But due to her extreme lack of mobility Lumi was able to get a hold of her, prompting Mint to begin defiantly kicking her legs whilst throwing a bunch of punches which weren't going to hit anything but thin air.

"Let go of me you dam slut!" Is all Mint could offer up in resistance before Lumi began spinning her in circles like some kind of out of control merry-go-round.

As Lumi let go Mint was sent crashing face first into the bottom of one of the turnbuckles. Causing her to remain motionless for the moment, too stunned to even attempt a recovery.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:14 pm

As the giant swing began, the crowd started to count the revolutions yelling out
"ONE!
TWO!!
THREE!!!
FOUR!!!
FIVE!!!
SIX!!!
SEVEN!!!
EIGHT!!!
NINE!!!
TEN!!!!!
" the crowd cheered as after the tenth revolution Lumi threw Mint into a bottom corner turnbuckle. The giant swing had turned out to have worked even better than Lumi had hoped, as Mint went face first into the bottom turnbuckle.

Lumi go to her stunned opponent begin to strip of the rest of Mint's clothes knowing she was too stunned to resist. "Don't worry my little putain. Pain and pleasure go hand in hand." As she stripped off Mint's arm sleeves and bra.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next