Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~ Empty Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 am

Submission Match

Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~ 28711yh.jpg

Bunny Bomber smiled smugly, posing atop the stage in front of the AFW arena's entrance for the cheering crowds in attendance tonight. She had been told she had a match tonight, and while she didn't know who her opponent was, she had been informed that it was someone newer to the company. She had scoffed when she had heard the news. Another rookie for her to face? She had been fighting quite a few of them recently, and usually had done pretty well, putting the new girls into their place and letting them know who was in charge around the AFW.

Tonight? She planned on doing it once more. She planned on coming out, and giving a beatdown to whatever rookie they were deciding to feed to her tonight. And a submission match? Even better! Bunny couldn't help but smile wider, at the thoughts of having some new girl tied up with her, trapped in some form of hold or another, breaking and submitting to her. She felt elated as she started to head down the ramp, heading towards the ring, imagining all the things she planned on doing in this match. Oh yes. Tonight was going to be fun.

When Bunny reached the ring, she slid under the ropes, slipping under them and climbing back to her feet. Wasting no time, she headed to her corner and turned towards the entrance of the arena, eager to see just who she would be up against in this match.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~ Empty Re: Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 am

Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~ EPvwiTJ.png

Lumi Sarn smiled in the corridors behind the ring, finishing stripping out of her beautiful, silky white outfit. This would be her first Friction match - an event she most certainly looked forward too. She had taken the liberty of looking up her opponent on the AFW's official wrestler roster, and had to say, despite having a bunny motif... this bomber character seemed to be quite a brute. Watching a few of the girl's victories had been simply spine-chilling, after all. Ah, well, if one wanted to play in the AFW, one must deal with certain unsavory individuals. Lumi wasn't worried, not really - she was destined to be a rising star, after all, and who ever heard of the star losing to the brute?

Stripped out of her fancier clothing, Lumi was now in her wrestling attire...

Spoiler:

Waving to the crowd with easy, confident motions and sashaying down the walkway, smiling a smile she had practiced a hundred thousand times before. The cheers, the hoots, the hollars... it was enough to make a girl's blood boil. Sliding under the rings, Lumi would direct her smile at Bunny, adding a bit of a ditzy flair to it - it wouldn't hurt to have Bunny underestimate her just a little bit. "Why, hello there! Quite an interesting... gimmick... you have." She put a special little emphasis on the word gimmick, allowing Bunny to interpret it as she pleased. "I do hope, very much, that we'll be able to enjoy this match... don't you~?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~ Empty Re: Bunny Bomber vs. Lumi Sarn ~Submission Match~

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:24 am

Bunny smirked, leaning back against her corner with her arms folded across her ample chest, as she watched Lumi strut down the ramp towards the ring. She had to admit, the girl knew how to put on a performance. She already seemed to have turned much of the audience to her side as she made her way down the walkway. It was almost enough to annoy Bunny...almost. Let the girl have her fun, she decided. Let her enjoy herself before the match proper started.

Once Lumi had entered the ring properly, Bunny moved out of her corner, stepping forward to meet the newcomer face-to-face. She returned Lumi's smile (though her own was a bit tight and sly looking), tilting her head slightly back to look up towards the slightly taller woman.

"Oh, I have no doubts I'll be enjoying it..." She purred towards Lumi, keeping a calm tone her voice. She was eager to get things started, but for the time being, she was going to try to keep things cool. "I understand tonight is your first real Friction match, isn't it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 am

Lumi allowed her smile to soften, becoming more relaxed, more real - well, that's what anyone would assume. To tell the truth, Sarn hardly remembered what a real smile felt like, she was so used to pulling out the one necessary for the situation at hand. "Guilty as charged, my dear anthropomorphic lagomorph. I'm correct to assume that the girls of Tension have less reputation and prestige than the fabled warriors of Friction, correct? I have no doubt that your strength is only dwarfed by your well-toned... beauty." Lumi smiled a tad wider, leaning forward and resting an elbow on her knee - giving the Bomber a flash of her bosom line at the same time. Sarn had no idea if Bunny went for girls, but if there was a chance at distraction, Lumi wouldn't hesitate to take it.

"You are, of course, no new wrestler yourself... I have taken the liberty of viewing select segments from a few of your matches, and I must say, you're certainly... focused on winning." The grin tilts slightly, becoming knowing. A conspirators smile. Kindred, conniving together under a moonlight night. "I can only hope that I don't suffer the same fate as the woman who you so mercilessly... dealt with~ But, we shall see what we shall see, shan't we?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 am

Bunny had to bite her tongue, to try and keep herself from laughing at Lumi. Was this girl trying to distract her, somehow? Or was she really trying to suck up to her with her flattery? Either way, Bunny had no plans of falling for it. Two could play at that game, after all.

Leaning forward, Bunny placed her own hands on her knees, giving Lumi a glance down her own cleavage. Her bust subtly swayed from side to side as she leaned forward, still smiling gently towards her opponent.

"Well...winning is the thing, isn't it?" She asked, looking deep into Lumi's big blue eyes. "I'm not coming out here to make friends or anything like that." She began to straighten back up again, her breasts slightly bouncing as she rose back up to her full height. "I do what I have to in order to win. If it means being merciless towards my opponents? Then it sucks to be them..." She let her lips form into a smirk again, taking a moment to pause and let her words sink in.

She soon started up again, her voice remaining soft, yet with a bit of a hard edge to it. "And as far as the Tension girls go? Hmph." A look of disdain and disgust crossed over Bunny's face. "A bunch of over-sexed sluts, most of them. I'd wager that most of those girls wouldn't last a day in Friction...especially if they went up against me!" She seemed especially sure of herself with this last line, grinning towards Lumi, waiting to see just what kind of a response she would get from the woman next.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:55 am

Lumi's smile fades for a moment, becoming more contemplative. She could see the amusement on Bunny's face - since it appeared upon Sarn's leaning forward, she must have found the view of the diva's bust amusing. How... quaint. Standing up again, Lumi would rest against the ropes, raising an eyebrow at Bunny's words. "You spit out over-sexed sluts like its a slur, my dear Miss Bomber. I wonder, precisely, what you find so distasteful about the act of seeking sexual enjoyment? And surely, you can't be one to talk..." Sarn allowed herself a slightly wider smile. "...After all, you're the one dressed in a frightfully accurate rendition of the classic playboy bunnies. If I remember correctly, all they did was lie around and get rut by an old man. I can't imagine why you would possibly emulate their example..."

"I had assumed you weren't here for friends, of course - I doubt woman such as yourself neither wants nor needs companions... just as I doubt mercy of any sort is a rare occurrence here, of all places. Ah, well, it doesn't matter, does it?" Lumi lunged in her corner, waiting for the ref to start the match. "All that matters at this moment is myself, and you... and who will submit first."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 am

Bunny pursed her lips, staying silent as she listening to Lumi speak up again. Once the purple-haired woman had finished, Bunny was quick to respond back to her, her voice seeming harder, less friendly than before.

"There's a world of difference between enjoying sex and getting your brains fucked out every night in the middle of a wrestling ring. From what I've seen, most of the Tension girls just want some man to have their way with them each night, and don't really care who. It's kind of sad, really."

"And as far as my costume goes," she continued, narrowing her eyes towards Lumi. "Just because it's based on the classic bunnygirl outfit, doesn't mean I'm some kind of whore that goes out to get laid every night. It's a classy, dare I even say modest outfit. It's popular with the fans, and it looks damn good on me." She smiled again, the ends of her lips curling upwards once again.

"But enough talk. I already know which of us is going to be submitting first, and trust me, new girl...it won't be me..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 am

Lumi shrugged effortlessly, her beautifully curving shoulders conveying a certain lackadaisical attitude towards Bunny's response. "Whatever brings them happiness, I say... the same goes to you. I intend to fully test whether your precognitive abilities are real or... imagined." Lumi would step forward as the bell rang, the girl keeping a close watch on the pink-haired bunny girl, raising her hands up defensively. She needed to be careful around this girl - it really wouldn't do to lose her first match in Friction. Bunny didn't seem like a pushover...

Sarn would wait, then, for the other girl to make the first move. She always had worked her best moves off the defensive - hopefully this girl would move in a way that left her open...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 am

Once the bell rang, Bunny slipped forward towards Lumi, raising her hands upwards in front of herself. She assumed that Lumi, like most of the girls who had never fought her before, didn't know about the boxing training that Bunny had gotten earlier in her career. While it was a submission match, no one said you couldn't soften your opponent up with strikes first, after all...

In came Bunny, dropping into her boxing stance as she neared closer to Lumi. Her feet shuffled, this way and that way, as she made her way towards the taller woman, and once she was in close enough to her, her fists suddenly shot up towards Lumi's jaw, a quick one-two punch meant to hopefully catch her off of her guard, leaving her open for Bunny to follow up on.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:29 am

Most opponents would have been caught completely off-guard by Bunny's punching, that much was true. Lumi, however, was not your average opponent. She was very invested in winning this match, and had studied Bunny rather seriously before the match. When she put her hands up in a boxing pose, the wrestling diva had a fairly solid idea of what would happen next... when Bunny went for the punch, Lumi stepped back, just barely pulling out of the way of the punch. As quick as she could, she'd try and snatch the bomber's next punch out of the air by her wrist - if she could manage to grab the girl's arm, she would hold her fast and lift leg, aiming a powerful kick straight at the boxer's gut!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next