Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

3 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 am

Haruko cringed after punching her chin, shaking her fist lightly from how much gusto she put into that punch, but then she would try to grab for Sarah's hair and throw her down, trying to smash her face into an upwards knee, and try to throw her down to the mat, trying to make her land on the back of her head first.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

Post by Darius Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Sarah was still stumbling around when Haruko suddenly grabbed her hair, and before Sarah knew what was happening her face hit the girl's knee. She cried out and fell backwards, but was actually thrown to the mat and her head hit it hard. Groaning softly Sarah clutched the back of her head, even kicking her legs to cope with the pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Haruko let out a soft snort as she watched Sarah kicking her legs in pain, but she would show this girl no mercy, for she showed her none.

"Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?" She commented before walking towards her legs, and lifted them up to her hips before trying to gaspedal her hard, grinding her foot down hard between her legs.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Sarah didn't answer Hauko's question. But she let out a scream when she was suddenly stomped between the legs. She could not allow herself to be beaten like this, especially not by the same girl she had beaten to a plp a few days ago. But the pain was intensifying the more Haruko grinded her foot, and Sarah moaned in agony.

Desperately Sarah's head reached around for anything she would use to get out of this pedicament. Her flailing hands ended up grasping the ring bell Haruko had thrown at her head earlier. Sarah would quickly repay the favour and chuck it at the catgirl's head with all her might.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Haruko didn't see what Sarah was grabbing, and yowled loudly as she got the ring bell thrown right at her head, letting go of Sarah's legs, staggering back and clutching her head, trying to stop the literal ringing in her ears from that shot.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Sarah was relieved as soon as Haruko let her legs go. Her womanhood had taken a lot of punishment over her career, so the pain didn't last as long as it used to. Still, she got back to her feet on unsteady legs. "No," Sarah growled in answer to Haruko's earlier question. "But it does suck to have a bell thrown at your head." As fast as Sarah could manage she would give a hard kick to Haruko's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Haruko's guard was down, and ended up taking the kick... hard.Enough to make her flip in the air and land hard on her gut. She clutched her head tightly with a loud hiss, kicking against the mat.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Sarah looked over both of the catwomen she had floored, Haruko and her mother, and smiled. "Maybe after I'm done I'll mount both your heads on my wall," she snickered. Sarah would approach the fallen Haruko, and then stomp down hard on her knee.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Haruko mewled weakly, trying to get herself back up. That bell ring to the head had taken out a lot of the fight out of her. She was to her hands and knees when she suddenly howled in pain, getting the back of her knee stomped on, and rolled away, clutching her leg with a whimper.

"Damn it... not again..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 am

Sarah smirked at what Haruko had said. "Actually," she said. "It's gonna be a lot worse."

Sarah would approach Haruko while she was down, then visciously grab her by her cat ears. As Sarah had come to learn, catgirl's seemed to be sensitive there. She would then drag her by the ears to the ring post so she could slam her head into it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next