Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

3 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:05 am

Harumi groaned in relief to have her tail free again. Massaging what reassurance she could muster back into her tail, she shot Sarah a tearful glare.

"You're... you're really mean," she accused. "You hurt my daughter... you huret me... your mother must be really ashamed of you..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mother's Anger - Hitamura Harumi calls out Sarah Gatt!!!

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 am

Sarah scowled darkly. This woman really was insistent on mothers. And it was starting to get on Sarah's nerves. "What I did to poor little Haruko," Sarah growled. "Is nothing compared to what I'll do to you."

In a sudden burst of speed Sarah would aim to deliver a knee straight into Harumi's gut. If she hunched over as a result, Sarah would quickly follow up with an axe-handled blow to the back of the woman's head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 am

"Haruko..." Harumi went still. "Haruko... Haruko-chan..."

I must protect Haruko-chan...

As Sarah's knee neared, Harumi would suddenly slam her right fist on top of it to knock it away. She would wince and even cry out as she connected. She was not used to striking at all. But she did put her strength into her fist...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 am

Sarah cried out as well. The fierceness of her knee and the speed of Harumi's punch made both collide painfully. Her knee throbbed after the hit. Hopefully it wouldn't last long. Sarah saw Harumi was in a similiar, if not worse state. Wasting no time Sarah would suddenly drop down, and deliver a sudden punch into Harumi's crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 am

Harumi's scream pierced through walls. She instantly curled up into a shivering ball of flesh while clutching her crotch.

"My... my... my..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm

"Oh, you seriously need to shut up," Sarah growled. Breaking this woman down didn't seem worth it if she was going to whine like this. But Sarah needed to leave Harumi with a message: don't mess with her.

With Harumi hunched over like she was Sarah would try for the axe-handled blow again to the back of the woman's head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:55 am

Harumi's head slapped against the mat with an ugly sound. She lay unmoving on the mat after that. It looked like Sarah had gotten her wish to shut the cat woman up...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 am

Sarah looked disdainfully down at Harumi as she lay there. Whatever fighting spirirt she seemed to have at the beginning of the match seemed to have died down. Sarah wiped her cheek of blood from the scratch Harumi had given her earlier. It was a subtle reminder she promised to pay the woman back tenfold.

With Harumi on her front Sarah would quickly mount her back, trap her arms over her legs, and pull back on her chin in a camel clutch, otherwise known as Sarah's finisher. "Do me a favour," Sarah would whisper. "Scream!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 am

Harumi, unconscious, couldn't do as Sarah ordered her to. She could only bleed from her nose, limp as putty in her tormentor's hands.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 am

Haruko heard a loud scream from the hallways, and blinked as it sounded familiar. She grew curious, and started to follow the trace of the scream. Her tail was still in a cast as she walked, and ended up finding the gym.. and Sarah torturing her mother, and bleeding. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight, and immediately moved to help, finding the ring bell used for the gym and threw it for Sarah's head!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next