Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 10 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:07 am

Fallon was hoping that her clothesline attempt would be surprising to Sierra. She knew the girl had to be expecting her to just hit the ropes and come rebounding back wildly, as was usually the case when a whip was employed. Fallon had managed to regain control of herself, but disguised that fact until the last possible moment, when she would straighten up and gain as much momentum as she could for a clothesline.

But Sierra had evidently expected just such a reversal, and was prepared for that eventuality. She ducked under the clothesline! Fallon whiffed and would immediately start to decelerate, slowing almost to a stop by the time Sierra had rebounded and jumped onto her from behind, wrapping her legs around Fallon's head. "Gaaaackk!" Fallon cried out, reaching up with both arms to try to pry Sierra away, but not fast enough.

Sierra would flip over, and Fallon would suddenly find herself sent crashing down onto the mat. She hit hard, bounced up, and rolled a little bit, eventually coming to a stop against the ropes, grabbing onto the middle rope with one arm to support herself as she tried to get back up into a seated position, groaning as she realized that the hurricanrana had done quite a number on her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has a Laughing Place - Page 10 Empty Re: Everybody Has a Laughing Place

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:05 am

"Nyah hah hah!" Sierra was now beaming with confidence as she managed to take down Fallon spectacularly.

With the girl seemingly dazed from the move, she'd pick herself up as quick as possible and went for her sparring parter right away. Sierra would attempt to pull Fallon away from the ropes and shove the girl onto her front.

From there she'd sit on the back of the brunette while seizing one of her legs. She wasn't going for a single leg boston crab exactly, but would pull the leg she caught backwards so she could start tickling the sole!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Sierra had seemed to be very flustered by a lot of the tickling tactics that Fallon had used, but obviously the black-haired girl was more of an expert when it came to high-flying moves like the hurricanrana she had just executed on Fallon. It had dazed Fallon, and sent her tumbling and twisting into the ropes. Fallon started to recover, but Sierra would pounce on her as she was pulling herself up and drag her into the center of the ring.

"Gaah...heh..." Fallon would intone as she was dragged backwards, at once annoyed and a little disoriented, but also somewhat amused and impressed by Sierra's audacity and her abilities with such high-flying maneuvers. Sierra would also show that she had a submissions-friendly side, too, as she forced Fallon onto her front and grabbed one of Fallon's legs, pulling it upwards in what seemed to be a single-legged Boston Crab. Rather than really stretching out the leg, however, Sierra started tickling Fallon's sole.

"Waaahaha! Hey! Hee hee!" Fallon would exclaim, kicking her free leg and trying to kick her captured one as well as Sierra started really tickling her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 am

"Ah! Stay still!" Sierra protested while trying to bounce her butt on Fallon's back to keep the girl under control. "Oh, my bad, you probably can't when I'm doing this! Hee hee!" she laughed while continuing to tickle Fallon on the sole.

Eventually the raven haired girl was convinced that she might not be able to deter her sparring partner from playing rodeo, so she'd attempt to roll them to the side, while still holding the leg of Fallon. She was planning to shift the hold into a body scissor while still assaulting Falon's foot with her fingers, hoping that this position would be somewhat more manageable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Sierra's shift towards a much more confident demeanor was remarkable, but Fallon didn't really have much time to think about that right at this moment, as Sierra would do what she could to distract Fallon and keep her from making any sort of significant escape attempt. Fallon writhed and thrashed underneath Sierra, kicking her free leg and trying to kick her captured leg, too, giggling from the tickling all the while.

"Hahaha...heh h-heh...you're so gonna get it! Hee!" Fallon would laugh, as her thrashing was eventually enough to force Sierra to switch positions. Unfortunately, Sierra didn't get off, but instead transitioned into a body scissors, bending Fallon's at a more awkward angle as she continued to tickle it. "Ow! Ha ha! Ow!" Fallon would exclaim, as she would keep trying to use her free leg to kick and push herself towards the ropes, or something. She would bring her arms into play, too, trying to claw her way over to the ropes, while at the same time starting to feel fatigued from all the tickling and the scissor hold.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:37 pm

"Ooo~ I'm so scared, Fally~" Sierra teased as her confidence kept growing now that she seemed to have Fallon in a pinch.

Her sparring partner obviously wasn't out of fight yet as she kept struggling, dragging herself towards the ropes, even. It's an impressive effort, but Sierra felt that she only needed to push the girl a bit more to get that submission from her. She didn't really see the need to shift hold again, hoping that Fallon would ultimately exhaust herself trying to go for the ropes while being assaulted like this.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" the raven haired girl exclaimed, giggling as well as she ran her fingers a bit faster now. "You feel like giving yet, Falili?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:50 am

Fallon crawled towards the ropes, slowly but surely, and she knew that given another minute, maybe another two, she would make it. But she was tiring. The tickling was draining a lot of energy from her. The crawl was doing the same. And the body scissors which Sierra had put her in were draining still more energy, as well as adding some extra pain and making it more difficult for her to concentrate on the task at hand. All told, Fallon just wasn't having an easy go of it, and she was not sure if she could sustain herself long enough to make that push for the ropes.

Giving up was not the fun option, but it was the tactical one. It would save energy, and it would give Fallon a chance to do the same thing that she had done to Sierra the last time she had gotten the better of Fallon: surprise her with an enthusiastic worship session that put her on her back foot when it came time for them to start wrestling again.

"Gaaah...heh heh..." Fallon would chuckle, as she would stop trying to crawl and would take a deep breath as she laid down on the canvas, trying to avoid giggling too much as she was tickled and tickled some more. "Y-yeah...I guess I might as well give now...eh heh heh..." she said, trying to be nonchalant.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 am

"Yay!" Sierra exclaimed cheerfully as Fallon finally gave up the round. "You're quite a tough cookie, huh? But I'll still win in the end!" she couldn't help but to be a bit smug.

Now that the hard work was done, it's time for another worshiping session, which kinda gave her a dilemma. The last one clearly didn't work in her favor. Perhaps choosing the butt again wouldn't be the best option. She could have gone with foot as well to payback her sparring partner, or maybe...

"I'm kinda curious how it'd feel like..." she said to no one in particular before patting her own belly in front of Fallon. "Worship my belly, then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Fallon didn't feel too broken up about being forced to submit again. Sierra was a tough little bug, and she would, of course, not be so easy to crack. And even when Fallon submitted, she knew that very quickly she would be able to turn it around. When Sierra had asked her to worship her butt, Fallon had done it so well that Sierra had had to beg her to stop. And she intended to do that again this time.

Sierra let Fallon go, and Fallon would take a few seconds to relax and let the pain dissipate. When she sat up, she waited expectantly to hear what body part Sierra wanted her to worship. When the Californian heard her sparring partner's choice, she couldn't help but grin and laugh. "You know that's my shtick, right? Bellies are all I do, and I know just how to do 'em!" Fallon would declare, as she scooted forward to get into range.

She grabbed onto Sierra's hips to keep her still, and then moved her face forward. She started towards the bottom of Sierra's belly, kissing it, poking at it with her tongue. She started to work her way back and forth slowly, not licking just yet. She would save that for the grand finale of this worship session. Slowly, she worked her way back and forth , moving up very, very gradually towards Sierra's belly button.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:15 am

While Sierra was a bit concerned with Fallon's confidence about the belly thing, she already made her choice and could only lay back and enjoy the girl's worshiping. She purred instantly when Fallon began to kiss and poke her tummy with her tongue, slightly wriggling from the sensation. That wriggling soon became much more apparent as the girl moved around towards her belly button, although Fallon already took precaution by holding her firmly.

"Mmmmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next