Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Accepted' Domination

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

'Accepted' Domination - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Accepted' Domination

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:41 am

Not knowing how he had pulled himself into this situation, he would only have the option to comply with Minerva. But, he was never without questions for the dominator. As she sat on his back, he gave out a soft grunt, feeling her bottom press into him.

"I am not low..." He said, slightly defiant. "-Is Miss Goddess alright and appropriate, I-or just Goddess?" He then asks, feeling his back in pain. "And...ow....A-Anywhere specific you'd like to be.....Worshipped?" Conza said the word with disdain.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:48 am

No amount of defiance was acceptable. Any trace of it meant Conza had not yet been completely broken, and that had to be fixed. So she cranked up the pressure of her hold, pushing down with her hips while pulling back with the full nelson to stretch him out even more. “You are whatever I say you are.” Minerva retorted.

Then came another problem: Conza was still passively and casually asking for Minerva’s preference, like a waiter at a restaurant, rather than begging as he’d been ordered. So once again, he was punished with another good, painful wrench back in the hold. “You will address me as ‘Goddess,’ and I will tell you what to worship as soon as you’ve earned it! Now beg for the privilege of worshipping your goddess!”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:29 am

If she had dominated others before, then she would find that Conza would be the easiest man to dominate ever. Almost as if he'd done this before or that he was just a natural at being subdued. It was probably the latter of the two.

"A-Ahhh! Yes, Miss Goddess. A-Anything, Miss Goddess! Please, a-allow this lowly boy to worship your body and partake in all its beauties...!" He quickly cried out when the pressure came onto him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Dominating people was far from a new experience for Minerva. But Conza was quite an interesting young man, much different from anyone else she had ever conquered. He seemed unfazed by tactics that would normally fluster men to no end, and would show glimmers of resistance even his chances of success were almost nonexistent. Yet even when he did resist, he was quite easy to subdue. And when he begged as ordered, Minerva smirked and leaned toward his ear before softly saying into it, “Good boy. That’s much better.”

She released the full nelson and rolled Conza onto his back, then sat down on his stomach before reaching out with her right foot and resting her sole on top of the young man’s face. “Now start worshipping. You’ve acknowledged me as a goddess, so treat me like one.” she said, rubbing her foot lightly against his face while waiting for him to get started.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:22 pm

"Ugh..." Was the sound he made when rolled onto his stomach. Conza panted a bit lightly, not even daring to escape and looks right into Minerva's eyes to await instructions. Conza held in a grunt when she sat back down on his stomach.

If Minerva noticed, as Abby long ago would have, there was no 'little surprise' below Conza's belt. The young man would take a few slow laps of her foot before stopping. "May I please h-hold your foot to keep it there, Goddess?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Considering how easy it was to reduce Conza to a submissive piece of furniture, Minerva did wonder how much the boy was enjoying this. She glanced back at his groin, and was relatively surprised to see he wasn’t exactly pitching a tent down there. No matter. Minerva was the only one whose pleasure and enjoyment was of any importance right now.

She grinned as she felt his tongue start to glide over her sole, though that grin disappeared when he suddenly stopped licking. She was about to punish Conza for his apparent foolishness, until she heard his request. “Very well. I’ll allow it. But if you try to push it away, you will regret it.” she said, just in case he was planning on trying anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 am

"Thank you, Goddess." Conza gently grabbed her foot to keep in place as he began to take slower, longer licks of her sole. Her kisses her heel, then the bottom of her big toe. He then took small nips of her heel.

"D-Does this please you, Goddess?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:50 am

In her head, Minerva was already think of a way to punish Conza if he didn’t thank her. But to her surprise, he did, without even being told. A rare quality in people she had conquered before, though it didn’t go unappreciated. Minerva purred as she felt his tongue glide over her sole again, and his lips kissing her heel and toe.

“Yes, it does.” Minerva replied. “You’re pretty good at this. It’s as if you were meant to worship me~” she said with a giggle, before adjusting her foot so her toes rested against his lips. “Suck on them. And once you’re done, then everything you’ve done with this foot, you will repeat with the other. Understood?”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 am

He stops for a moment, but only to give explanation. "Well, as right as you are Goddess, I-I have done this before. To another, a-an ex love..."

He makes a slight gasp as she moves her toes before his mouth. "Yes, Goddess I understand." Conza doesn't hesitate to begin with her big toe, gently wrapping his mouth around it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Minerva began to shoot a glare down at Conzo when he stopped again to speak. She clearly didn’t appreciate the delay, especially when it was to tell her about a former lover of his. Fortunately for him, the boy was wise enough to begin his statement by acknowledging how correct Minerva was.

“So you’ve had then practice, have you? I see. It certainly shows.” she replied. And then it was right back to worshipping her foot, and purred when she felt his lips wrap around her big toe, enjoying the sensation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next