Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Honor Among Ninjas! Akiko Hoshi vs. White Tigress (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Honor Among Ninjas! Akiko Hoshi vs. White Tigress (for dlamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Among Ninjas! Akiko Hoshi vs. White Tigress (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Though on one knee, Tigress can still be as deadly like the tiger lowering itself to prepare to pounce. She observed Akiko raising up her leg and going for a straight kick to the face. When this happened, Tigress would attempt to move her body to the side to avoid it while grabbing that leg as she said, "Not at all...and I expect no less from you."

If this worked, Tigress would also try to trip up Akiko onto her stomach and then sit on her back to pull back on that leg for a single leg Boston crab. If it doesn't though, she would at least try to dodge again until she is able to strike.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Honor Among Ninjas! Akiko Hoshi vs. White Tigress (for dlamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Honor Among Ninjas! Akiko Hoshi vs. White Tigress (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:21 pm

"Tch," Well so much for Aki's plan. Her kick missed it's mark and she was open for a counter now. Shit... This was bad, Tigress now had a hold on her leg, and she probably wasn't going to let go any time soon. She tried to shake off Tigress's grip before she could do anything, but the kunoichi was forcibly flipped to her stomach and was put in a painful boston crab. "Gaah!" It hurt, but she could take it for now. Son of a- okay, I just have to get the ropes an- "... ... ..." She gave a deadpanned expression at the startling realization. Oh right, there are no ropes in this ring. Even if she moved around, there was no way for her to get a rope break in. All submissions just turned into a battle of wills now.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 am

White Tigress managed to get Akiko into a single leg Boston crab and she can tell that Akiko is feeling its intensity. It takes great skill and effort to resist the hold and not submit to it. Tigress glanced back at Akiko to see how she is doing and she can tell that there were no ropes to break it off. She kept it up for a bit longer until she said, "Too early to bring about a cry of submission."

Tigress would release Akiko as she backed away and returned to her fighting stance. She would add, "I see that you are showing great resistance to quit. Not many warriors can show that amount of willpower that you have. Now, rise up and face me!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:40 pm

It seemed Aki's will held out, and Tigress released her hold at last. She quickly rolled back and got on her feet. Her leg wasn't too injured from that hold, so she could still put up a fight. But now she knew that any submission hold would be a nightmare if she couldn't immediately counter it. She had to be careful now.

"If you think I'm some wannabe in a ninja get-up, you got another thing coming!" She slowly approached Tigress. Okay, she can use submissions well, it's best not to let her too close to grab me. She needed a good plan before doing at her, going in recklessly would just get her in another hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:04 pm

White Tigress would Make her way closer to her opponent as she said, "I never said nor thought that you were." And she meant it, she did say it herself that Akiko had showed great endurance and speed. Now, she wanted to see more of that.

Tigress would remain in her stance for a few more seconds before narrowing her eyes at Akiko in focus. She would take a few running steps before going for a spinning butterfly twist kick to try and knock her opponent down again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Akiko had to admit, she didn't think this woman would take her so serious given the league she was in. She figured she'd get some kind of easy treatment because she was in the Kawaii league, but it seemed that wasn't to be. This opponent was a lot like honorable warriors she read in her manga and books sometimes. Like a knight almost... except Chinese... and a martial artist instead of a swordsman.

As Tigress came at her with an aerial kick, Aki quickly reacted by back-flipping out of range. That was a really flashy move, and a really dangerous one as well if the opponent was unprepared. Shit, that would had did a lot of damage if it landed! Aki thought, still sweating from the bullet she dodged. Forget surprising, it was almost scary how seriously Tigress was taking this. Akiko was thankful she had actual combat experience now.

With a battecry, she'd charged at Tigress taking to the air herself to send her opponent a jumping side kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Tigress was again impressed with Akiko managing to dodge that spinning butterfly kick with a backflip. In her mind, she would think that this girl has got potential to become a true warrior. But she wants to see more and how she fares when things get tougher.

Then Akiko would let out a battle cry as she charged and went for a jumping side kick. Tigress would try to block it with her arms, but the force made her stagger to that very side. She would grunt from the hit and tried to rub her arms a bit while recovering.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 pm

"Tch," Akiko was hoping to do damage with that kick, but it didn't seem like she could use the heavy stuff from the get go. That was fine, she just hoped she could keep up with Tigress throughout the fight to get in a few hard hits. It was still annoying how her tough opponent was. 

While Tigress was recovering, Aki continued her attack, sending a low kick at her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Tigress kept her eyes on Akiko while she was trying to relieve her arms from blocking that kick. The purple warrior certainly had power, but Tigress felt sure she can match that. Akiko wasn't stopping though as she rushed back in and sent a low kick to strike at her legs.

"NNNGH!!!" Tigress grunted as her right leg was struck and she immediately dropped to that knee. Now, she had two areas of pain that she has to deal with and Akiko might come in for her third blow. She tried to roll away fast before her opponent can grab her, but if Akiko gets her first, she may do as she pleases.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:16 am

Akiko honestly didn't think her kick would do as much damage as it did. Seeing Tigress's reaction almost made her step back. Wow... I'm actually holding my own. She thought, still in shock. She quickly snapped back to reality though as Tigress began to roll back. Shoot, missed my chance. She thought bitterly. Okay, so apparently I can go at her head to head and not get crush... so should I just go straight at her or think of something else? There was always the possibility of Tigress holding back to keep the match interesting, but Aki didn't think that fit the woman's personality. Ugh, she just keeps me guessing. It'd be best to just wait for Tigress to make a move and react for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next