Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison Empty Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:01 pm

Standard Match: Win by pin, submission or KO.

“Thanks for coming. Have a seat.” Saeko could be considered old-fashioned because of that habit of hers of summoning her clients for meetings. Even if it was a minor discussion, she liked having it in person where the chances of misunderstandings were minor. Moreso, Amber’s debut wasn’t small news at all. “After some time I finally had you booked for your debut.”

Amber’s face lighted with enthusiasm as she almost stood on her feet. “F-for real? No joke? You got me a match??”

“Well that’s my job, what kind of manager would I be if I didn’t?” Saeko wasn’t the best at making jokes, she hoped Amber would take her comment as that. “So, for your debut you are facing the Twilight Ninja.”

At that moment Amber almost bursts with happiness. “That sounds awesome! I suppose she would be a great rival! Wait, she isn’t a real ninja, right? I’m no inventor, just a wrestling gimmick...”

“Well, I actually checked and yeah, she learnt the way of shinobi. Expect lots of hit and run tactics and very fast movements. Just trust your instincts, I saw you training and you will be alright. Good luck.”

Finishing her warmup drills in the lockers room, Amber looked herself at the mirror for the tenth time to check every little detail in her wrestling attire. She had to admit she was nervous, but not because of facing a real shinobi but because of the excitement she was feeling left her with some doubts. Was she ready for her big debut in front of thousands of people? Heck, was she even good enough for that? The only answer to all her doubts was inside her locker, which Amber opened to check her phone. Her father’s text was still on screen, received some minutes ago.

“My little girl becomes a top wrestler and I couldn't be more proud of her. I knew you could do it! Now go beat your rival and be happy wrestling!”

Her doubts faded, and Amber raced to the backstage. When her entrande music started playing she would step outside and start her light jog towards the ring. The moment she received the crowd’s applause Amber became pumped, waving and high fiving the fans that would try interacting with her. Having a new wrestler was always appreciated by the people and it showed. Also, this gave Amber the final reassurance she needed. That was her world and wanted to keep being in it.

Entrance theme:
Amber Addison:

After getting some love from her new fans, Amber made her way to the ring and entered it with a flashy jump that got a final round of applause. Then the debutant would walk towards her corner and start stretching, all while looking at the ramp not to lose any detail of her rival’s entrance. That ninja she was facing was an enigma for her, but not for too long.

Back to top Go down

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison Empty Re: Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

Post by dlamp Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:19 am

Akiko was starting to honestly wonder why she was in the Kawaii League at this point. It felt like the only person in the league she fought was Claire, and she was the champion now. And before that she had fought other ninjas of the Friction league and in general was put through the wrestling wringer in terms of opponents. It wasn't like she was in the Kawaii League because she wanted to be in a bunch of strip matches and bed wrestling fights, but she did want something that wouldn't push her to the limit every time she stepped into the ring. She wanted to use her martial arts skills and ninjutsu for crime fighting. Not... this.

Maybe... I'm just too serious. She sighed. So was life, she supposed. Either way, this time around she was to be the opponent for someone's debut, specifically someone from the Friction section of the league. For what reason she didn't know. Maybe they thought she was just a weak Kawaii to help get this girl a good start? Maybe they thought a ninja being the debut opponent would net a crowd? Whatever reason, Akiko was just at the whims of fate it seemed.

Guess I should get use to it then. With that thought made, her music started to come on and she took a quick breath before making her way out onto the stage.

And as she walked out and saw the rather large crowd Akiko was... impressed. Either she was actually getting popular, on this Amber was someone worth keeping an eye out for. Speaking of, her opponent looked... nice. Right, she has an inventor gimmick. Not the craziest thing Akiko had seen, but it was nice to not fight another silent ninja. She took another breath, her eyes focused as she ran right into the arena, past the fans and hopping into the ring in one massive leap, landing on her feet with practiced grace. A bit showy, but after her match with Hina she wanted to at least try and play a little more to her character. She looked at her opponent with focused eyes, adjusting the cloth mask around her face before removing her detached sleeves and settling into a stance. This girl seemed like a standard wrestler. What her strengths and weaknesses were Akiko would have to wait and see.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison Empty Re: Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

Post by Iceman Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:28 pm

Amber quickly halted her last stretching drills when she noticed her rival’s theme starting. Even from the distance the rookie Amber saw her enthusiasm growing when she noticed a figure that matched her ninja theme. The woman looked and moved like a real shinobi, from the black suit to her nimble moves. Amber noticed this and a smile grew on her face. She was a little bit naive, and that only made her more adorable, but the debutant loved wrestling, from the moves and the promos to the gimmicks, the show and the mix of attires and presence. Maybe seeing her fangirling a rival like that could be seen as naiveté, but she was more than eager to accept that judgement since she was enjoying herself like a child.

When the Twilight ninja arrived at the ring Amber could have a proper look at her. “Ohmygosh she looks awesomeee!” The shinobi donned a black mask and entered the arena with a flashy jump that showed just how agile she could get. Amber should have spent some time taking mental notes of that, but she was just marvelling at what she was witnessing.

Walking towards the center of the ring as her rival got rid of her detached sleeves and struck a final pose, Amber greeted her rival, not hiding at all her enthusiasm. “That was an amazing entrance!!! I’m Amber by the way. Hope we can have a great match! … By the way, I have to ask, you are not a real ninja, are you?? I mean, all the infiltration and stuff, that cannot be, right?” Amber talked too fast as she offered her rival a friendly handshake with a silly smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:49 am

"... ... ..." Marveling the crowd was one thing, but marveling her opponent was... unexpected. She was being flashy, sure, but to get her opponent wide-eyed and star struck... that was a bit much. I guess she really is new. It... kind of took the wind out of her sails, sails actually. She was ready for an earnest newcomer to be surprised by her athletics and, sure, she was showing off a little, but to be this floored by some basic theatrics was... a surprise. The earnest, excited eyes of Amber threw Akiko off a little, along with her barrage of questions. This girl was just too much. Akiko had her mind set on a serious duel, or at least an intense one, but... it would take a minute for that to happen.

Instead of shaking Amber's hand, she rose her own to halt her questions. She needed a minute to catch up mentally. "... ... ..." She fiddled with her mask again, praying the thing was hiding her agitated expression as she answered off Amber's questions. "I'm trained in ninjutsu and other martial arts," She started, her tone as flat as she could manage. "And my activities beyond this ring are none of your concern." She rather focus more on the fight than anything else. "You can learn more about me through our battle and afterwards, but... I'm not here to befriend my opponents." At least not outside of my league. The last thing she wanted were the match makers to stick her in more Friction matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:34 pm

Amber could be so friendly to impossible limits, very overenthusiastic and bubbly to the max, but that didn’t make her stupid or unable to read the room. It may be true that the woman could approach her wrestling career with an insanely optimistic and bright mood, but she was also capable to know when her rival wasn’t open for her friendliness, and that one was the case.

“O-oh… right. I’m sorry. May the best one win then.” her rival’s remarks on how she wasn’t there to make friends and about Amber’s questions cut short the debutant’s enthusiasm for talking. If the ninja wasn’t in the mood for talking, she could even be one of those that didn’t talk at all. Amber could respect that, so she accepted her rival’s remarks and turned down her questioning with a not, truth be told: a little disappointed with that. Finishing with some final stretches Amber nodded to the referee signalling her readiness to start the match anytime.

With some deep breaths, Amber reassured herself just before the moment of truth. She had made it that far, she wasn’t going to fall short just now. For her rival it would look as if the woman in front of her had transformed, her cheerful expression still there, but now mixed with a determination look that showed just how hard she had worked to be there, and how eager she was to take that chance and get the most out of it. “You can do it, Amber. Here we go!”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:38 pm

Akiko frowned, pulling her mask a little higher. Didn't mind to bring down the mood, but... She narrowed her eyes, shaking off the unease. Blunt as it was, she was just honest. She wasn't here to make friends, not with every single opponent anyway. Amber seemed nice, but Akiko was here to fight and do a job, nothing more. I'll... apologize afterwards. Hopefully this would be a straightforward enough fight and the two could at least walk away on equal footing.

But for now, the ref gave them the okay and the fight started with the bell.

Akiko took a breath, relaxing herself. She met Amber's eyes, flashing her own determination back at her. Both girls were ready and in the right mindset, it was just a matter of see what each other could do. "... ... ..." Now, show me what you've got Inventor-san.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:43 pm

Amber noticed how her rival pulled her mask in a way that it covered even more of her face. She could only see Akiko’s eyes, and that added to the fact that her moves were nimble and discreet made the shinobi a really difficult to read rival. Amber took mental notes on that as she would have problems anticipating Akiko’s attacks. With the bell ringing the Inventor struck a guard pose, wondering for some instants about the best way to proceed from that moment on.

Assessing all the information she had about her rival Amber reached de conclusion that hit and run tactics and very quick strikes would definitely suit the shinobi persona Akiko donned, and that was pretty inconvenient since some of them were Amber’s own tactics. The Twilight Ninja was smaller in size and most likely in weight to her, so she had an extra edge concerning quickness of movement and surely in evasion skills. The Inventor will definitely need to compensate that with some improvisation of her own, but those digressions were for another moment since for now Amber had reached a conclussion.

Amber concluded that leaving Akiko room to mount her strategy and attack wouldn’t be smart since the ninja would surely be quick and nimble, so the Inventor decided to test her rival’s reflexes. To do so, Amber would feign a simple kick to Akiko’s right flank to just change sides in the last second and executing a roundhouse kick to the ninja’s left midsection.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:50 am

Akiko watched Amber carefully, waiting for her attack. Let's see... she has height and weight on me, so she could try and be straight forward. Or maybe I'm the first opponent that has a better speed advantage and she's... It was tempted to just dive in and see what kind of person she was dealing with, but it'd be best not to strike a foe that had an obvious physical advantage, at least not until she learned more.

And Amber struck out, about to go for a kick at Akiko's right. She could see it coming and brought her arms up to block the coming attack.

"Grh!" Only to get with in the other side. She flinched, off balance only a moment before but quickly collecting herself. "Hn..." Okay, she can feint. The first hit went to Amber, and now it was Akiko's turn to strike. She responded right away with a quick spear-handed jab aimed at Amber's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:11 pm

As a part of testing her rival’s might Amber had thrown a feint and then a roundhouse kick. She wasn’t really expecting to actually hit her rival but to use any feedback she got to learn about the ninja’s quickness and maybe some weak point, but to her surprise she got her rival on her side, which meant that no matter what it looked like she could devise some plots to break the shinobi’s defenses.

But Akiko was far from taken aback by the hit. Only flinching for an instant before recovering and gaining her stance once more, it looked like the ninja also wanted to learn about her rival and test Amber. The Inventor was expecting some kind of different move, so that jab to her stomach got her by surprise. The punch was so fast it looked like a blur to the eye. “Ooof!” Bending her body as she got a jolt of pain, Amber got the resolution not to let her rival gain momentum, and from her bent position she just had an idea.

Normally Amber wouldn’t by any means try that kind of move, but circumstances were far from normal. The Inventor was used to face bigger opponents so taking them down by strength was out of the question, but with the smaller and lighter ninja it could be possible. Before giving Akiko any time to react, Amber would lunge forwards, charging against her rival’s waist to get a double leg takedown going. Amber didn’t want her rival to get the initiative and begin moving at crazy speed, so she tried to stop Akiko before she could ever get going.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:02 pm

Akiko had caught Amber off guard with that blow, and Akiko made sure she paid for it, digging her hand in a bit deeper than she usually would to really let the pain set in before pulling out. Not much of a surprise, most folks didn't tense up of that part of their body often when Akiko did her patrol. Guess my vigilante work can apply in the ring too. She backed away a step, taking a moment to watch her opponent shake off the hit. And she got back into things a bit faster than expected. I guess Friction fighters can handle hard blows. She took her stance again, waiting for Amber to strike again.

This time, instead of another kick or punch, the Inventor went low, going to her waist. Akiko's eyes rose in shock. She was lifted right off the ground and slamming right into the canvas back first. "Guh!" She was expecting more strikes and blows to be exchanged, but Amber went right for neutralizing more of Akiko's speedy strikes. The slam didn't daze by much, though it certainly had the ninja seeing stars for a moment. "Gh, not bad..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next