Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison - Page 5 Empty Re: Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:10 pm

Amber was feeling exhausted after the barrage of throws she just executed, but still had enough strength to fight and maintain her pin for some time, so there she remained holding one of Akiko’s legs in a hooked position while securing her shoulders against the mat. The two count arrived and Amber had a glint of hope when she noticed that there was no fight coming from Akiko. The shinobi could be saving her strength for a final, desperate try, but the woman really looked like she was down, with only a small writhing motion and groans of exertion as signals of her still being in the match. It really looked like Amber had this on her pocket, so the Inventor close her eyes and hoped for the best.

“THREE!” The referee slapped the mat a third time and the bell rang signalling the end of the match. As soon as the bell made its sound Amber released Akiko’s leg as she was almost dragged on her feet by the hand of the ref who was lifting her arm and acknowledging her as the winner. At that moment she let all her tension to fade into excitement. “Yaaaaaay WE DID IT!” Amber wanted to celebrate with more motion, but she was exhausted so she just made a small parade around the ring while waving and signalling to the crowd, letting her sense for show take over her. “THANKS EVERYONE! YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE, BEST CROWD EVER!”

After some time celebrating, but not enough to be seen as a smug winner, Amber turned to her still lying rival. Akiko looked pretty battered, but Amber was also so exhausted the match could have gone either way. Both of the wrestlers’ bodies were going to be sore the next day. Before she would leave, Amber still had something to do: she crouched next to Akiko. “Hey Akiko, are you alright? Need some help getting up?”, she asked with a silly friendly smile on her face while offering her rival a hand.

Back to top Go down

Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison - Page 5 Empty Re: Best inventions come at twilight - Akiko Hoshi vs (D) Amber Addison

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:29 am

The bell rang out, the crowd roared in excitement, and Akiko's leg fell flat to the mat as she was released from the pin. She remained on the mat, looking up at the lights as the bell and the cheers for Amber rang out, Amber's own cries of joy the loudest of all. Whether due to the short distance between them or the Inventor's own excitement the Ninja couldn't tell, but what she did know is that her heart was sinking a little.

She lost. It was a bitter pill to swallow, but the better fighter won. She wish she could say it was because a Kawaii went up against a Friction fighter. She wished she could say she only took the match serious at the last bit of it. She wish she could say that the match was just to cover her night activities and she should take the lost so hard. She wished... but she still gave the match all she had and still lost. It was... hard to fight back the urge to cry, almost like during her tournament days. But if there was any solace, it was that Amber seemed to be a good sport.

After the cheering was done, Amber was willing offer a hand, even making sure she was okay. And after a small pause Akiko quickly straightened her face and took Amber's hand, pulling herself up. "I'm fine." She said, her tone short and neutral. She was... a little confused on how to act. She didn't exactly make a good first impression with how cold she first acted. Not to mention Akiko made sure to give Amber some hard hits throughout the match to make a point. It was... hard to see this girl still acting this friendly toward her. "I've been trained to take hits, don't worry." She pulled her mask up, hoping to hide the blush underneath. "And you? Ankle locks are some of the most painful techniques in combat sports. Don't assume adrenaline will keep you walking forever without care."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:33 am

It looked like Akiko was trapped in a mix of sensations at the moment. The shinobi appeared to be struggling with the idea of losing, something natural in people with a competitive nature, and being appalled at first at Amber’s show of well sportswomanship and kindness. Nothing of that prevented the shinobi from accepting the Inventor’s hand, which made Amber quite happy. Concerning people, the Inventor had an almost naive optimism: she always believed that there was high worth to anyone and that people were inherently good, so that is why she treated everyone with the utmost respect and with a friendly approach. For Amber there always was something precious in talking or being at good terms with other people, and she would try that no matter who was in front of her. Also, having a rival give her all in a match was one of the traits Amber respected the most. After all, both of them were proud wrestlers and wanted the win, so it is natural for them to try their best, but the match was now over and it was time for friendly chat, some comments on the match and parting in good terms with Akiko.

“O-oh, yeah I know. I grew up tending to my father’s wounds after he had matches. I know I’m in for a painful day tomorrow…” Amber giggled in response. Akiko was right though, now that the rush of adrenaline was coming to an end Amber’s pain in the leg was becoming more intense and her limp was more pronunciated as it hurt so much supporting herself on that leg. Amber would definitely need some massage after that match. “Gotta admit that you almost had me there. The hold was so good I felt so tempted to tap out. There were several moments in there I could swear you had me!”

With her rival now on her feet and the crowd leaving their seats it was time to part ways. Amber had a real blast for her debut and was exultant with happyness, but everything has to come to an end. “Well, gotta bounce to get some ice in this ankle! I’m so glad I could face someone as strong and nice like you for my debut, and I really hope we can have a rematch in the future if your ninja duties allow you to. Hahaha!!” Amber offered her rival a final handshake while she giggled with a silly smile on her face. Yes, that had been a wonderful debut. She couldn’t wait to get her father on the phone to tell him, even if surely he was watching the match…

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Akiko frowned behind the mask. At least Amber was in high spirits despite the pain. It honestly made Akiko feel a little bad about putting her through such a harsh trial. Hell, it might had been a little shocking for the audience to see a Kawaii fighter try something so complicated and painful to begin with. But... it was also hard to deny the mentioning of it stung her a little. "Addison-san," She said, pulling up her mask to hide her scowl. "I know you mean well and appreciate the compliment, but reminding me that I almost won still stings." Her words were said with a bit of frigidness, but she tried to keep herself in a neutral tone. Good sportsmanship or not, there were some limits to certain topics. But... at least it was in good nature.

"But yes," She took Amber's hand, shaking it. "Our next match will go much differently. Maybe something more my level in my league." That felt hollow coming from someone that was a decent martial artist and had some reservations about the Kawaii League herself, but... she might have a better shot if they were in a panties match. Ugh... damn you Claire St. Clair, you've tainted me.

But with that, as the fans started to leave and excitement started to die down, Akiko gave a small bow and began to leave. This... was a new experience for Akiko. She might had lost, but she can't say she didn't get some appreciation for the fight out of it. "Heh, ninja duties..." If only she knew...

Amber wins via Pinfall

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5