by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lily Leaving Later

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lily Leaving Later - Page 2 Empty Re: Lily Leaving Later

Post by Lilybell Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Lily only giggled softly at Anne's suggestion of her getting into the ring with Valyn, and when the man at her side suggested that she would beat him handily that giggle burst into a musical laugh. "Oh, Val, I don't think I'll be kicking anybody's butt in the ring anytime soon." Her dark eyes lifted to stare back up at him, still smiling sweetly, "Do you... do hentai matches?" She asked more out of curiosity, still trying to learn about her lover.

Ahead of the couple, Anne stopped to face them and place her hands upon the gentle swell of her hips. Pursing her lips the rocker girl eyed Valyn for a moment, "So, are you walking Lil back to her apartment... or yours?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:18 am

HE looked down to Lily as she asked her question and blushed a little more, shaking his head no. "No, I've never been in one. I prefer standard matches and the such...I guess if I got booked to do one I'd do it, still wouldn't be my first choice. He smiles as he looks at her, his eyes running over hers and her lips that he just wanted to kiss. He went to ask her a question but was stopped by Anne as she asked him her question. His eyes met hers, a warm smile on his face still. "That's up to Lily really. I wouldn't mind taking her back to my place but if she wants to go to her place then I'll take her there." He looks back to Lily smiling "What do you want to do?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm

This time it was Lily's turn to blush. Anne, in her direct manner, had placed a rather loaded question into her lap. Part of her wished dearly to go back to Valyn's apartment and lay naked in his luxurious bed; but her sore body just wanted home, the pint of cheap icecream in her freezer, and her comfy pajamas. Then again, walking back to her place meant Valyn would see the sort of place she lived in, which did not measure up to his suite.

Bowing her head a bit timidly, not a common look for the business woman, she spoke softly, "My place..." The decision made Lily would squeeze his arm a little tighter and lead the way back towards her building nearby.

As the couple passed her by, Anne would fall into step and this time loop her arm through Valyn's on the opposite side from Lily. With a devilish grin on pink lips she smiled up at the man, "Good. I'm in the same building, so you can walk us both home."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:03 am

Valyn nods as she answers the questions, looking at her and giving her a very comforting smile as she squeezes his arm a little tighter. He walks next to her, his eyes on her until he felt Anne's arm slip through his and blinked looking over to her. His eyes studied her for a second noting the grin as she smiled up at him. "O, well okay no problem there. I don't mind walking you both home." He gave her a warm smile before looking over to Lily tugging her gently closer to him as they walked.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Lily gave Anne a warning glance which the younger girl proceeded to completely ignore. The wrestler rarely got to involve herself in her manager's personal life and was not going to miss an opportunity to meddle. Lily realized that she was simply going to have to deal with Anne later she sighed softly and pressed into Valyn's side. "Thank you, Valyn. I hope we aren't keeping you from anything..."

Mimicking Lily, Anne snuggled into Valyn's arm making a point to let one of her firm breasts brush against the man's bicep. She didn't exactly have a goal in mind here, simply being provocative for its own sake. For Ann Archy provocation was motive enough on its own. "Can you stay for a drink?" She invited on Lily's behalf.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Valyn looks to Lily shaking his head again at her statement, the only thing he was planning on doing was to go home and relax after a match; Spending time with Lily was a lot better plan than what he had in mind. "No you aren't keeping me from anything at all. Spending time with you is a lot better than what ever I had planned. He looked to Anne briefly as he felt her press into him and her firm breasts rub across his bicep. He eyed her curiously for a second before giving a nod of his head "sure I can stay for a drink. As long as Lily is okay with it."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:38 am

It was difficult for Lily not to be a little leery of Anne's sudden change in tactics. This sudden, almost oppressive friendliness was decidedly uncommon for the little punk. Granted Lily knew well enough that Anne's brusque behavior was a facade, but even her softer side wasn't all that soft. Smiling nervously up at Valyn she lead the trio up to a large and rather unremarkable apartment building. "No no, it's fine... I could put on some tea... or, uhm, I think I have a few beers left in the fridge..."

Anne would undock herself from Valyn's side to open the heavy front doors of the old building, revealing the dingy lobby beyond. Florescent lights flickered above outdated and cracked floor tiles. The structure was spartan in design and maintained to the lowest acceptable degree. Across from them was an out of service elevator and next to that a cement staircase. "Home, sweet, home." The younger girl mused as she held the door for her elders. Not that she was so much their junior, but she loved to harass Lily about aging.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 am

As the doors opened to the building Valyn quickly scanned his eyes around the entire area. He didn't show anything on his face keeping the same demeanor. Though on the inside was a slightly different story, it wasn't that he was put off of the area he had lived in worse but he found himself wishing Lily didn't have to live in such a place. He gave her arm an affectionate squeeze as he looked to her as she lead the way through the place. "I'm fine with what ever honestly, so don't worry about making tea or anything you just relax when we get there. I'll get you some ice cream too if you don't have any I find that to be a nice snack after matches." He'd steal a quick kiss to her cheek after that.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 pm

A musical giggle piped up from Lily's breast as Valyn offered her ice cream and snuck a quick kiss of her pale cheek. Guiding him towards the stairs she returned his affectionate squeeze with one of her own. "Oh, there is definitely some ice cream in the freezer... My guilty pleasure." Well, one of many.

Once through the doors Anne would resume her place on Valyn's other arm, snuggling in cozily. "And that, Miss Belle, is why you're still a little soft around the middle." Anne continued to casually tease her manager knowing she'd likely pay for it later. Not that it wasn't true, as far as fighters were concerned Lil was a little more plush than most. Her ice blue eyes lifted to Valyn, "Care to stop in and meet the rest of the girls? We're on the floor just below Lily's."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:51 pm

He smiled as she mentioned she already had ice cream in her fridge, and gave that beautiful musical laugh of hers. He couldn't help but grin at Anne's teasing of Lily he felt like it was all in good fun between two people who knew each other well. Still he found Lily's form quite perfect and even if her stomach wasn't as hard as all the other girls that wrestled he found it accentuated her femininity and made her all the more attractive. He was about to comment until he was stopped short by Anne's question and looked to her again. "Well, sure I guess I can pop in real quick to meet everyone."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next