Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 4 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 am

Cerbera suddenly froze in her place, her eyes glaring at Haruka and blinked a few times. Taking a sudden step back and mumbled out.

" Get up... "

Cerbera clutched the side of her head, closing one eye tightly and stepped back further away from Haruka, taking a stance on the center of the ring while she muttered to herself.

" ..None of your bussiness.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 4 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Expecting more attacks, Haruka was surprised by Cerbera's 'order'. "H-hai," she obediently mumbled as she got up, arms guarding. "Cerbera-san? What's wrong?"

To her Cerbera didn't seem to be feigning... but feigning what? Haruka didn't know. She was too wary to approach Cerbera, but also concerned. "Who are you talking to? Me? Silhouette-san? Who?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am

Cerbera's hand went down from her ear, down to her chest and placed it gently on the middle of it. Her eyes closed completely for a few moment and went silent.

" .....Begin. "

Her eyes opened back up swiftly, revealing the glowing purple eyes once more and dashed straight towards Haruka again, still resorting to kicks because of her weakened arms, trying to jump up and send her knee straight towards Haruka's chin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 am

Again Haruka blocked to no avail, Cerbera's jumping knee knocking her down on her back, her own hands backhanding her face. She tasted blood in her mouth; she had bitten her tongue. "Ugh..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 am

Cerbera brought her lifting leg down to stomp her foot upon Haruka's stomach, staring down at her while she'd bring her foot back onto the mat and leaning down to bring her hand down to Haruka's hair, gently stroking her fingers through it before she'd grip it and pull her up to her feet by it.

She'd try to wrap her arm over Haruka's head and tuck it against her side, then if she was succesfull, fall back and slam Haruka head first back in the mat for a DDT attempt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Masato had to force himself to look. He hated himself for doing so, for letting this happen.

Haruka's mouth formed an O of silent horror. She couldn't breath, didn't have the breath to scream out her pain as Cerbera's foot dug into her belly. When Cerbera withdrew her foot, Haruka's belly would be bruised.

Gasping, her eyes tearing up, she was dragged to her feet by her hair and into Cerbera's reverse face lock. There was nothing she could do to prevent the DDT planting her head into the mat. And afterwards...

"HARUKA!!!"

She lay limp in Cerbera's grip.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 am

Cerbera got back upon her feet, eyes locked upon Haruka's seeming limp body and couldn't help but let a smirk play on her lips, placing her foot upon Haruka's forehead and spoke loud enough for Masato to hear.

" Your own ignorance caused you to lose.. HOWEVER, let me make sure you never bother me again, or wake up soon for that matter. "

She'd lift her foot from Haruka's forehead, leaning down to lace her fingers into Haruka's hair, if Haruka was really out she'll start to drag her towards the turnbuckle, the crowd starting to boo loudly when they saw Haruka's state and what seemed to be Cerbera's continued slaughter.

" Time for one of my finishers. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:58 pm

"Stop it, Cerbera!" Masato pleaded as Cerbera dragged Haruka by her hair towards the turnbuckle. "You don't want to do this!"

Haruka was barely breathing at this point. She was in no shape to resist Cerbera's evil intentions. She couldn't even register that she was alive, more so hurting. Fortunately for her, since Masato himself couldn't bear to contemplate it.

That was why Masato pulled himself into the ring to put himself in Cerbera's way. "Please don't do this! It's wrong!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:14 am

Cerbera glared up at Masato, her eyes showed no emotion or sympathy for what he was saying, not even the slightest hint of any emotion was shown, however she did stop her advance, turning to look at the Referee now.

" Interference. The match isn't over, let him remove or I automatically win and I don't want that just yet. "

She then looked back up at Masato.

" I know all about you two and Asteria. Since Day one but don't worry about her now, she's gotten her ' overdosis '. Now Step asside. I'm going to teach your petty little wrestler not to step into the ring with me again. "

Suddenly she blinked twice and muttered out all of a sudden.

" I do like her.. -- "

" Ugh, just step away! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:02 am

((OOC: Sorry for the long delay.))

The referee knew better than to deny Cerbera. She grabbed Masato and began moving him out the ring. "Sorry, but you have to leave..."

"No! I'm throwing in the towel! Please stop her from hurting Haruka!"

"Are you out of your mind? She'll hurt us both if we dare. Then she'll have her way with your ward. Save yourself the trouble."

Masato ignored the well-intentioned warning. "Don't do it!" He yelled at Cerbera. "Don't hurt her! She's your friend!"

He was surprised and made a little hopeful when Cerbera seemed to jerk out of her murderous trance. Could she actually be pleaded with? He struggled to slip free of the referee's grip. He succeeded; he grabbed Cerbera's arms, tried to pull her off the helpless Haruka.

"Please, Cerbera!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next