Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Yatori Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

Haruka staggered away from Cerbera clutching her throat and her nose. "Ugh..." Wincing, she turned around to guard against further attacks...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Cirno Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

Cerbera slowly stood up, slower then usual because her ribs were in some serious damage and she was dazed because of the solid hit in her face. After a while of recovering she'd suddenly charge forward towards Haruka though as the girl might notice, Cerbera's speed was slowed down.

When Cerbera was close she'd extend her arm and tried to go for a clothesline to bring Haruka down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 29, 2009 10:01 am

Here she comes! Seeing Cerbera charge her, Haruka decided to try and grab at the arm aiming to clothesline her, so she could go for a simple judo throw over her shoulder.

Don't let go of her immediately, right... I can put a crucifix arm bar on her after I throw her...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 am

Cerbera blinked when her arm was caught before the clothesline and was thrown rather hard onto the mat, release a gentle cough as she landed before trying to yank her arm from Haruka's grasp and trying to roll away if succesfull.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 am

Haruka would have none of Cerbera's struggling. Still holding on to her opponent, she now made to scissor Cerbera's arm in between her legs, going for the crucifix arm bar on the ground with a small battle cry.

I need to wear down Cerbera-san... right now she's too strong for me... I need to slow her down, weaken her...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 am

Cerbera cried out when she could no longer use her arms to get out of such a hold, kicking her legs wildly upon the mat. The Russian closed her eyes tightly, obviously this was letting the pain rush into her body at it wouldn't take long for her to slowly go limp of either the pain or the wild struggling.

" Ngahhh! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:33 am

Haruka gritted her teeth as she extracted every millimeter of hyper extension that she could milk from Cerbera's arm. She needed to take out Cerbera's arm to gain a major advantage in later slugging exchanges. And maybe Cerbera would be so weakened that Haruka could take her out with a sleeper hold instead of a more brutal punch. That appealed to the determined but soft-hearted idol girl.

"Grrrrr... sorry, Cerbera-san... but I have to do this..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:40 am

Cerbera kicked her legs violently upon the mat but soon the pain started to numb her arms slowly. Soon the Russian was starting to give up on her struggling, soft panting escaping her throat while she stared to close her eyelids completely, having a new thought in mind.

" ..H..Haruka.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 am

Haruka heard the now limp Cerbera uttering her name. "What is it, Cerbera?" she asked. She didn't let go of her opponent or slacken the pressure, though. It was going to take more than mentioning her by name to stop her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 am

Cerbera glared up the ceiling, hoping her plan would work and said with a sad tone and expression on her face.

" ..Why are you hurting me..? "

Cerbera ceased all struggling completely, her eyelids closed completely and she waited for Haruka's answer, answer sort of withdrawal or a large about of weakening in Haruka's hold and Cerbera would struggle with all her might to get away from her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next