Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 9:06 am

Jean frowned when David insisted that he see a doctor, he didn't see any good reason for it. This match wasn't significantly more gruesome than anything else he'd done, aside from maybe the punch knockout. He could take anything that David could dish out, and he didn't want to be coddled, even if that wasn't his intentions.

"I'll be fine...no doctors...." Jean insisted, sitting up on his own with only slight difficulty. The headache would go away in time and the soreness ought to fade in a couple of days, per usual. "Besides, it's not a POW match, there's probably a time limit on these kinds of things. You get one chance to Use it or lose it type deal"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 9:09 am

"Ok then. If you're sure...." Dave answered, "I usually save the Hulkbuster for bigger opponents and it looked like you got rocked pretty hard by it."

Wrapping an arm around Jean, he dragged his boyfriend to his feet, "We should get going. As I remember, you belong to me for tonight."

He gave Jean a mischievous wink

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 9:17 am

'Ahhh so that was his infamous Hulkbuster....' Jean thought to himself, reflecting on the move. It was pretty effective, but Jean already had ideas on how he could try countering it. He was grateful for the assist in getting to his feet though, leaning into David's arm more because he wanted to rather than he needed to.

Jean rolled his eyes and laughed at David's comment, what had he gotten himself into with this one? "Will we be needing these too?" Jean asked, twirling one of the sets of cuffs around his finger. It wasn't like the ref was going to need them, they had already left the ring once the match was over.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 9:21 am

Dave smirked at him, "You into that?"

After a moment he laughed, "Nah but you can keep em. We are going to do something we both will enjoy. No doubt you were planning on doing something similar had you won. You probably thought of a one liner and everything didn't you?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 9:29 am

"Try me and find out" Jean teased, fixing them onto one of his belt loops. They were a somewhat bittersweet memento, both discouraging and motivational at the same time. And who knows what else they'd mean if they actually did get used again.

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't have a snappy one-liner ready" Jean grinned, shrugging like it was no big deal. Most of his ring/stage attitude was just his natural personality anyway. "I've gotta say though, you should be glad you won. My ideas were very different. I was going to strip you, steal your pants, and leave you here!......just kidding! Well kind of....haha" Jean laughed, nudging David's hips with his own.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 9:33 am

"Hmmmmm and leave me for some lucky woman or man to have instead of you? I doubt it." Dave teased, tapping his cheek gently.

Dave smiled, glad that the match was over.

""You're coming with me to my place Jean." he said, wrapping an arm around his waist, with his fingers ghosting over the skin of his abs.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 9:38 am

"Aye, aye captain" Jean mock saluted, there'd be no complaints on his part. He looked back to check to see if he left anything ringside before continuing backstage to collect his stuff so they could go.

WINNER: DAVID "OBSIDIAN" BLAKE

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4