Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gggg, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 6 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:49 am

she nodded her head "sure why not if you don't mind me using real martial arts moves are you okay with that?" She asked curiously also asking if it was okay with her current form Ayako smiled "if she is thinking about wrestling then natsu will definitely push her to the limit" meanwhile the young girl looks at her "I am not going to hold back!"

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 6 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 am

Lisa would nod and giggle as she said, "I wouldn't doubt that. I wonder how she would fight if she would be wrestling with you or Natsu..."

Lisa would find out soon as a spar was taking place at the Sakamoto residence. Masaki nodded to Natsu in understanding and said, "I know you won't, honey. And I'd like to see you put me in some submission holds if you don't mind. I especially love the Boston crab." With that, she returned to her human form with just her panties and thin-layered bra on. Then she would try to grapple with Natsu to get the upper hand at the start.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:41 am

natsu would legitimately strike her mother with a punch combo that had a somewhat brutal force behind it she then would attempt to grab her mother's neck "just remember you wanted to what I'm like." She said before saying "I should apologise in advance the process of my technique is to kill quickly and mercilessly." She said rather coldly Ayako smiled "knowing my six-year-old sister nothing short of brutal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:28 am

Alice looked a little confused when Ayako mentions Natsu's age. "6 years old? I thought she was older than that." She was recalling the last time she saw Natsu and she was sure she didn't look that young.

Masaki grunted from the punches and stumbled back before feeling Natsu grabbing at her neck. Gagging, she would try to pry her neck loose as she said, "I know, baby, I know. Just please don't kill your mother. I don't want to be separated from you nor your sister again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:19 am

natsu let go of of her"maybe we shouldstop before I get too excited" she said sitting on her mother's chest "I could go for another drink"and adding"maybe you could turn into a child" she said curious to see if it would work Ayako nodded "yes she is a six-year-old… She has found genetic abnormality which makes her appear physically older and mentally older that being said the mental bit will only last until she gets to puberty so will the physical bit as well but by then she will have the mental age of a 120 year old without mental disorders etc"

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needs more dialogue)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:27 am

"No, no, no! It's okay!" Masaki exclaimed as she was breathing easier and trying to reassure Natsu. "I wanted to know your strength so you can defend yourself. You surely did impress me with your attacks." She patted the shoulder of her youngest girl and smiled as Natsu sat on her chest. When asked for another drink and if she could turn into a child, Masaki would think for a moment and say, "Well, I can do that, but can you do something for me first?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 am

"what might that be" she asked curiously innocently looking into her eyes then her brain kicked in as she began to panic about what her mother may asked her "what if she asked me to have sex" she thought she began to sweat and breathing heavily as tears began to fall in her eyes as the rain began concocting the more dark scenarios "what if she wants to kill me?… What if she wants to kill Big Sister… All what if she wants to kill our father"

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 am

Alice and Lisa both were surprised to hear this. They never knew that about Natsu. Lisa said, "Wow, she just looked normal for someone who looks like a regular teen. I just hope she is okay when she is older."

Masaki maintained her smile as she simply replied, "Well, I did say that I loved the Boston crab, didn't I? I want to see how much I can take before giving up. And if you make me give up and tap out, I'll gladly give you all the milk you want and then I'll turn into a child. Can you do that for me, Natsu?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 am

natsu hearing this was somewhat grateful "all right!" She says as she as she grabs her mother's legs and then pulls on death with the insane strength of someone who works out in the gym regularly Ayako said that she would be perfectly fine and that there is nothing to worry about

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:19 am

Lisa would jump up to grab and spin around one of the lamp posts as she replied, "That's good, because we love her just the same." The trio was getting to the house and Alice and Lisa couldn't wait to show Ayako that they helped give it a new coat of paint.

Masaki would be on her stomach as Natsu grabbed her legs and pulled on them while sitting on her back. The mother was excited to have this submission put on her though she was truly expressing pain in her legs mostly. Wanting to make this scenario feel like an actual match, she would playfully moan out, "Oh nooo! Not the Boston crab! Ooohh, my legs...owwww...my poor legs." Her bare feet would flail in mid air as she added, "Owww, please, Natsu, let me go!" If Natsu catches on, Masaki wanted to see how Natsu acts on the dominant side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next