Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 3 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:23 pm

the youngest daughter looked to her mother whose face looked distinctly a lot bovine then human told her that no matter what form she would take it she would still be a normal person in the eyes of the ones she loves "well you have really taken a liking to the more animal features"she said knowing the personality and speech would not change
the oldest daughter simply said that she thought that they would be more than friends by now the youngest daughter would also ask her mother to let her hair down

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 3 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Masaki gave Natsu another kiss on her cheek and said, "Why thank you, dear. Yes, I would like to see how many forms I can handle." She would also get her hair loose from her ring to let it down for Natsu. "Would you like more milk, baby?"

Alice smiled as she put one arm around Ayako and said,

"But, Ayako, we ARE more than friends to you. We're also part of your family."

"Yeah," agreed Lisa. "I mean, you're like a sister to me. Back when I was feeling down from my past, you helped bring me back up and my old fans want me back singing on stage!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 am

she shook her head but asked if it was all right to put her head on her udders also asking how long her hair could get and if she was willing enough to play with her in a animal form meanwhile she smiled and nodded at the both of them asking Alice to look over her scars and also hopefully take away some of her depression that was creeping back in the youngest would ask "how much more animal like can you make your appearance without going overboard"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:54 am

Masaki would nod her head as Natsu was free to rest her head on her udders. She would also hug her as she transformed herself more. She would be a little bigger now along with her head and snout and her cloven hooves would dominate her fingers. She would then ask, "How's this?"

Without delay, Alice would swim over to Ayako and hug her to help her feel better. Lisa would follow also and they both hoped that whatever is troubling their friend won't bother her anymore.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 am

she asked if she could move close to the window "that's perfect" she said while smiling at her asking is she going to grow her hair longer and also wondering if she could wear clothes like this tthe oldest sister look into the eyes of both of them and said "it's okay you can do it" she said referring to what they were both thinking as she closed her eyes and began to pucker her lips the youngest sister would ask "do you know what the time is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 am

"I wish I could, baby," said Masaki as she was stroking her own hair when Natsu asked if she can grow it longer. "But I don't know how to extend the length of my hair." Upon mention of her clothes, she would add, "Well, I believe I have something specific for my udders." She would walk over to her room for a moment and grab a rather large white garment. "Natsu, can you help tie this around my udders please?" She even mentions that it is at least 11:00 in the morning so there is still plenty to do.

When Ayako puckered her lips, Alice chuckled as she gently placed the palm of her hand on the lips to stop her. She would respectfully say, "I'm sorry, Ayako, but I must reiterate. We're part of your family, not...that particular thing. Please don't make this harder on any of us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:40 am

the oldest daughter would splash Alice gleefully laughing saying that she was just kidding to the both of them before standing up and pulling both of them into a embrace "you guys need to learn to lighten up a little bit!" She then let go and sat back down smiling at two girls "you guys are flawless examples of what a family should be I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you guys" meanwhile the youngest would wrap the very thin and see-through material over the udders making her breasts seem larger again looking at the bovine she would say "is this the way you want to look?" She smiled at her "are you okay looking like this?" She then asked her "how does your breasts feel"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Masaki's cover was made out of cotton, but she didn't mind a bit of see-through in it as long as it was only for Natsu. So she would smile when her littlest girl was wrapping the cover around her and said, "Yes, I want to look like this and I feel fine with it. My breasts also feel great as long as they make you happy, drinking my milk and making you strong. Oh, just saying it makes me want to feel that again."

"I know, Ayako! We were just having fun with you." laughed Alice as she splashed some water back at Ayako. The three splashed water at each other, having the time of their lives just like the old ones from before.

After that tight hug from her, Lisa would catch her breath for a moment before saying, "Thanks, Ayako, we're glad to be part of your family too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:39 am

Natsu asked her mother what did you mean by that she wants to feel it again. Ayako would ask "so what do you guys know about the group known as the seven?" Natsu would point out that the milk is naturally a hybrid between human and animal and she would also say that she can barely recognise any human features in her in her face and body which is good she would ask if she could prepare lunch in this form with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:35 am

"Oh, well, uhh..." Even in her bovine form, Masaki was blushing with her cheeks bright red. It would take her a few moments before answering, "I just enjoy the feeling of you drinking my milk from my breasts. It feels like some weight is taken off of me and that I'm feeding you well." She even mentions that she might not prepare lunch really well in this form because it's hard with cloven hooves.

Alice was the first to know about the 7 and she sunk a little in her spot as she said, "Those girls are just crazy. I know that they are tough fighters, but they seem as if they're driven by something to keep fighting."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next