Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Runnin' Down a Dream

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Runnin' Down a Dream - Page 3 Empty Re: Runnin' Down a Dream

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:10 am

Angel chuckled softly at Natasha's question, but was more then happy to answer. No one had ever asked her about her history before, and she felt like sharing a little.

"Just Mexico," she answered, thinking back on the early days of her career. "I started in a tiny, shitty little fighting thing in the middle of nowhere. I had to kick a lot of ass to get noticed and get out of that dump, and I had to keep kicking it to make someone from the AFW decide to sign me." She laughed, briefly, and shook her head, staring upwards at nothing in particular. "Those days weren't great. Little pay and barely any sense of order in those shitholes. You have no idea how glad I was to pack up what little I had and move to Japan, you really don't."

She sighed wistfully, then looked back towards Natasha. "How about you? Where'd you start at, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:32 pm

It really began to sink in just how different the worlds Angel and her had come from were as she listened to the latina talking about her home and how she got her start in wrestling. It didn't surprise her at all to hear that Angel had clawed her way to the top, life throwing no favors her way, making the woman fight for everything she had. It made Natasha respect the woman even more than she already had, admiring how she could rise up all on her own without a big name or fortune behind her. She often wondered if given the same circumstances she would have done the same, but that was a question that could never be answered.

"I can only imagine." She said softly, her own gaze turned more towards the stores they were passing rather than Angel. "Oh well I bet you can guess much of the story. As a girl my parents thankfully decided I needed to learn some self defense rather than polo or something else as silly, so they brought in teachers of everything from karate to fencing. But wrestling, thats what I fell in love with and devoted most of free time to."

Natasha paused for a moment to stop and look in a store front, looking at a dark green dress in the window and then back to Angel, repeating this a few times as she mentally dressed the woman in it. After a moment she shook her head and they continued down the street. "My first job in wrestling was this small underground club in Paris, the sort of place who need to know someone who knows someone and have a password just to get through the front door. I must have went through half a dozen clubs like that one while in college, when one closed down I moved to the next, I did that until there were no more clubs in France. Luckily the AFW noticed me and invited me to sign on, otherwise I would be working at my family's company right now, sitting behind a desk all day." Natasha visibly shuddered at the thought of that.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 am

Angel looked away from Natasha as she spoke, turning her head so that the bluenette couldn't see her roll her eyes. Of course her parents had paid loads of money to bring in all the teachers they could for their precious daughter. She should have known, honestly. Every single woman in the company with even a little bit of money was the exact same.

They didn't know what it was like to start with nothing and have to crawl out of literally nowhere to get what they wanted. How could they? They had money, and power. They would never know what it was like to be a completely nobody and have to fight for ever scrap of respect that they could get.

She sighed, and turned her head to the storefront as she window as she listened to the rest of Natasha's story. Her eyes traced over the same green dress as the heiress, and for a moment she caught herself wondering what Natasha would look like in it.

When she finally stopped, Angel glanced back at Natasha, then back to the window. "What does your family do anyway, chica?" She asked, legitimately curious as to the answer.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Natasha went to move on from the first decent clothing store they had come across but stopped after a couple steps when she saw Angel's eyes fixed on the dress, it seemed she wasn't the only one picturing how it might look on Angel. Or was she thinking about her? That question would have to take a backseat though as Angel turned back to the window and asked a question that Natasha surprisingly didn't hear too often. Most people seemed to just accept that her family was wealthy and left it at that, but Angel was a bit more curious it seemed.

"Oh well its nothing exciting really. My family owns a shipping company based out of France, albeit quite a large one with business in most every major port. We ship most anything from what I understand, I even once saw a ship so large it carried two other shipping freighters!." Natasha answered Angel matter of factly, sounding like she was repeating lines she had rehearsed a thousand times. The only difference came when she spoke about the ships, a noticable excitement appearing in her voice then as Natasha had always loved being out on the ocean with the breeze in her hair.

"You know..." She said then, stepping up to the storefront with the green dress. "You'd look good in that I think. Want to go inside and try it on?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:22 am

Angel looked at Natasha when she made her offer, and laughed. She shook her head, and her cheeks began to flush just a tiny bit.

"I have to pass, chica," she answered, sheepishly looking away from the bluenette. "I don't wear dresses. They're not really my style. I wouldn't look right in it." She waved her hand at Natasha and glanced back at her again, before glancing back at the dress. "I couldn't pull it off like someone like you could, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:31 am

It wasn't much but Natasha couldn't miss the slight flush that appear in the woman's cheeks, the Frenchwoman smirking wide even as Angel offered her half a dozen excuses as to why she shouldn't try it on. Natasha though didn't believe any of them, especially the part about her not being able to pull it off. "Well it is true I could pull that off quite beautifully...but so could you I'd bet." She said with a devious look on her face, nudging Angel in the side before grabbing her by the hand to drag her inside.

"Come on you won't ever know until you try it on Angel." Stepping into the store Natasha found the nearest employee and asked for the dress in the window. Once it was in her hands she raised it up and put it against the front of Angel, nodding her head in approval. "Trust me you'll look great in this, try it on!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:48 am

"H-hey!" Angel cried out, as Natasha snatched her hand, dragging her into the store. Her cheeks flushed a little darker, and she looked around, feeling a little out of place as Natasha talked to the employee

"I'm not getting out of this, am I?" she asked, looking down at herself as Natasha held the dress up against her body. "No way to get you to change your mind, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:10 am

Natasha chuckled and shook her head at the blushing latina, holding the dress up again right up to the woman's chest with the biggest smile on her lips. "I'm afraid not Angel, we're not leaving until you go and try this on, trust me I know you'll look great in it." She said, though purposefully not adding how she thought that with her full breasts Angel would perfectly fill out the dress, not to mention how killer her legs would look in the short number.

"Now go get changed so I can see, come on now!" She said as she handed the dress to Angel, the employee helping them offering to lead Angel to the back where the changing rooms were.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:38 am

Angel sighed, and then offered a helpless shrug to Natasha, taking the dress from her and turning away. "Fine, fine. Let's get this over with."

She waved the employee away, and made her way to the changing room on her own, stepping inside and shutting the door behind herself. She looked down at the dress and sighed again, setting it to the side. Then, she began to remove her hoodie and her sweatpants and her t-shirt, looking at the dress with a frown on her face. She had never worn a dress before, and she never planned on it either, and she couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this situation.

A few minutes later, she stepped back out of the dressing room and loudly cleared her throat to get Natasha's attention. She folded her arms over her chest and looked to the Frenchwoman for approval, her cheeks still dark from her embarrassment.

"Well, chica? How do I look?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:48 am

Natasha waved after Angel as the woman made her way to the dressing room at the rear of the store, giggling once she was certain the latina couldn't see or hear her anymore. Unsure of how long Angel would delay the inevitable by staring at the dress Natasha busied herself with pouring over some of the other outfits on the racks, the store apparently selling all manner of surprisingly nice clothing ranging from evening wear like what Angel was trying on to more casual numbers. She pulled a black with gold accents top off the rack and held it up to her chest while looking in a mirror, turning this way and that trying to judge how it would look on her.

She was still holding it when she heard Angel clearing her throat, turning her head to see if Angel had actually gone through with it and gasping when she saw her. "Oh wow mon amour..." Her voice trailed off, Natasha absent mindedly draping the top she had been holding over a chair and walking over to Angel.

"I knew you'd look striking in that Angel, the green goes quite nicely with your skin and hair and you certainly fill it out perfectly! Its cut is perfect for showing off your legs too so you know." Natasha said quickly and excitedly while she circled around to look at Angel from each side.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next