Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Runnin' Down a Dream

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Runnin' Down a Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Runnin' Down a Dream

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:10 pm

"You got yourself dirty, chica," Angel teased, flashing Natasha a smirk. "You got in my way."

Angel listened to the bluenette speak, and when she finished, Angel tilted her head back, folding her hands behind her head as she looked up towards the sky, letting out a brief 'mmm' sound. "Oh, I know," she answered softly, her voice quiet, but a slight hint of pain in her voice. "I fought for my title even longer then you did for yours, chica. It felt crazy when I finally won it. I can still remember it like it was just last night."

She closed her eyes, lost in her thought for a moment. She really could remember it like it had just happened to her, and now that her title was gone, she had no idea what to do with herself. She had spent so long fighting for it, and now...it was gone, just like that.

She soon opened her eyes and looked back towards Natasha again, giving her a sad smile in return. "Better protect it well, chica. As awesome as it felt to win it, it's going to sting like hell when you finally lose it."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:08 am

Natasha shot the Latina a questioning glance with her ocean blue eyes, smirking herself shortly before having a good laugh at the woman's joke or at what she thought was one. "Oh is that how you see it? And here I thought the person who did the running into would be to blame." She teased right back along with shrugging her shoulders, still chuckling softly for a few moments afterward.

It wasn't until she saw the woman turn her gaze to the clouds that Natasha grew quiet, the Frenchwoman recognizing when someone was thinking back to memories they would have rather not dragged back up from the depths of their mind. It hadn't struck Natasha until just then that Angel was not the champion, it seemed like just yesterday the woman was on top of the rankings and for her that was likely especially true, proof of just how quickly a title came and went in the AFW. It made her think about what it would feel like to lose her title and just as quickly as that thought came to her Natasha cast it from her mind, her smile fading completely in the second her mind dwelled on it.

"Sorry I know it had to be rough and I know I can't keep it forever, but whoever does take it from me will not do so without the fight of their lives, that I will make sure of." She said sounding sad but confident in her words as well. "Hey I know you were on your run and all but want to walk with me? It occurs to me that I know so very little about the woman who kicked my butt last year, I'd like to change that."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:55 am

"It's easy to think that, chica, but when the time comes that you do lose it..." Angel's voice trailed off, and she sighed again, looking away from Natasha. "It's not something you can be ready for for. It's really not. It'll come harder and faster then you can believe, and when it does..."

She looked back at Natasha with a curious glance though, and gave her a shrug. "Sounds good to me. I was about finished with today's running anyway." She flashed Natasha a grin, and gestured for her to lead on. "Though, I'm not sure what you want to learn. What you see tends to be what you get with me, chica."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 am

It was easy to hear the pain in Angel's voice as she tried to describe what it would feel like to lose the belt and for a moment Natasha wasn't sure if the woman was talking more to her or herself, likely a bit of both she came to think. She reached out and placed her hand on Angel's shoulder as her voice faded away, offering her a gentle squeeze and a friendly smile which she hoped helped somewhat. "When it does I'll see how much it hurts, but until then I'll try to keep my mind focused on how good it feels to hold it. Better enjoy it while I can right?"

She removed her hand and took a step back to await Angel's answer, the woman not making her wait very long though as she quickly agreed to the offer. Natasha was a bit surprised to hear a yes but was pleased, the Frenchwoman thinking it might be fun to get to know the former champ past how hard she could hit. "Well about all I know of you at the present is your name and that you have a good kick, surely theres more to know. And if theres anything you want to ask don;t hesitate." Natasha replied with a soft laugh before taking a quick look around and deciding on a direction to take. "Lets go this way, theres some good shops and such not too far from here."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:20 am

"Enjoy it while you can, chica. Enjoy it while you can."

Angel sighed a little, closing her eyes and lifting her shoulders up, letting them roll backwards a few times. When she was done, she opened them back up, and gave Natasha a light smile. "Let's go, then. I don't really do a lot of shopping, usually, so I'll let you lead."

Up came her arms, the Latina clasping her hands up above her head, stretching her arms up towards the sky. She then laughed, suddenly and quietly, shaking her head. "You know my name and that I have the best kick in the company. Is there really anything else you need to know, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Natasha was glad to be finished with the championship discussion, try as she might to seem like she wasn't Natasha was nervous about the day when she did finally lose her title. After all she had gone through to claim it for her own Natasha knew she couldn't hang onto it forever, eventually someone would come along and beat her for it, and she wasn't sure how she would handle it when that day came. Seeing Angel flash her a smile had concerned her back in their match but now it helped to lift a great weight from her shoulders, Natasha replying with a grin of her own.

"Oh no? Well then we have to pick you out something good then don't we? I know a wonderful shop just a couple blocks down this way, they sell some wonderful clothes imported from my native country." She replied with an air of excitement in her voice, the Frenchwoman clearly happy with how the day had progressed.

Natasha laughed softly before giving Angel a gentle nudge with her hip, waiting until the woman was looking her way before rolling her eyes jokingly. "Second best kick, and no theres nothing else I need to know but theres plenty I'd like to. Like where have you been lately? I haven't seen you much since the whole...title thing."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Angel followed close by Natasha, relaxing a little as she listened to the woman. She usually wasn't too big on clothes shopping but...Natasha seemed pleased by the idea, and it would be a chance to get to know the bluenette better, and get her own mind off of things.

She nudged her hip back against Natasha's and smirked, looking back at her. "Best kick," she corrected, leaning in close to gently prod the woman with her elbow, before shrugging back at her again.

"I needed some time off. I haven't had a vacation in years, so I took some time away from things. I went back home and spent a couple months with the family. Then I came back to Japan,  and just didn't let anyone know I was back that didn't need to know. I like my privacy, you know? I didn't want a bunch of people bothering me until I had gotten enough rest and fully recovered from Avalanche." Truthfully though, she wasn't sure if she was still recovered yet. Physically she was mostly okay, but mentally, her match with Taylor still bothered her a little bit, and she couldn't help but dwell on it sometimes.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:01 am

Natasha wasn't sure if shopping was as much fun for the latina as it was for her but Angel wasn't turning down the offer so it must have held some interest for her, that or the woman was just happy for the company. For Natasha it was both a chance to learn more about Angel and a way for the two of them to blow off some steam. She was already picturing Angel in a number of outfits as they walked down the street.

She flashed Angel a smirk but chose not to insist upon who exactly had the better kick between them, even if Natasha was quite sure it was herself. Instead Natasha remained quiet, listening to Angel as she filled the Frenchwoman in on where she had been the last few months since Avalanche. She understood where the woman was coming from in needing to get away, Natasha wasn't immune to bouts of longing for home herself, and after the match Angel had been through Natasha did not blame the woman for wanting to spend some time at home. "Ahh privacy, a very difficult thing to come by in our line of work no? And are you? Recovered I mean, its been months yes but a match like that can take a long time to recover from."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 am

Angel gave Natasha another smile, then looked away again. "Yeah, I'm fine." She shrugged again, almost helplessly, then folded her arms back behind her head, looking upwards at the sky again as they walked.

"It's going to take some time to really recover, you know? But...I'll be alright once I get back in the ring, chica." She knew she was right, too. She felt most at home in the ring, and she knew that once she got back into a match, all of her worries and troubles would wash away, and everything would feel right again.

She glanced back down at Natasha, and shook her head. "So, enough discussion about me being mopey. What else do you want to know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:02 pm

The shop was still a couple blocks further down the street but Natasha wasn't in any hurry, she still had several hours before she had to be anywhere and with how pleasant the weather was it was a great day for this walk with Angel. She nodded along as the woman spoke, letting her say what she would before Angel shifted the conversation away from her last match, Natasha perfectly fine talking about something else.

Natasha reached up to brush some of her blue hair out of her eyes and back behind her ear where it belonged while thinking of what to ask the woman next. "Hmm let me see. Oh I am curious as to where you wrestled before the AFW, did you work in Mexico before or did you go somewhere else to wrestle?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next