Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A magical day at the gym.

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

A magical day at the gym. - Page 8 Empty Re: A magical day at the gym.

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:37 am

Lotte was not in a position to defend herself, she crashed onto the mats looking up at Mai sitting on her stomach with wide eyes. "Hey w-wait a s-seco-mmmmm!!!" She was interrupted by the warm and cum-soaked garment, Mai's taste filling her mouth and nostrils.

Struggling weakly, Lotte did her best not to breathe in too much and waste her precious oxygen... but then again, it did smell quite sweet...

A magical day at the gym. - Page 8 SAdcZrMA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 MVRLLQmA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 I82ome3A magical day at the gym. - Page 8 UAjmKPCA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 MAai8oKA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:42 am

Mai continued to smother Lotte with her shorts, as she began to rub her wet crotch on Lotte's midriff. "That's right, honey. I've got you right where I want you." Mai said sensually as rubbedd her wet pussy on Lotte's stomach vertically.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:56 am

Moaning into the wet material, Lotte's face was basically smeared with Mai's honey. As the blonde woman rubbed a wet trail across her chest, Lotte would panic a little, slapping Mai wherever she could she needed to get out soon, or else she'd be passed out, and who knows what hot, sexy things Miss Valentine would be doing...

Lotte almost couldn't wait for it... no! She was supposed to be resisting!

A magical day at the gym. - Page 8 SAdcZrMA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 MVRLLQmA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 I82ome3A magical day at the gym. - Page 8 UAjmKPCA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 MAai8oKA magical day at the gym. - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 am

Mai saw Lotte flailing underneath and laughed. Mai was getting a sick enjoyment out of having her way with Lotte, and who could blame her. Mai then bounced on top of Lotte's chest to force the air out of Lotte's lungs, so Lotte would pass out sooner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 am

Each bounce of Mai's perfect butt squeezed away more and more of Lotte's dissappearing supply of air. "Uuaaghh...! Aauuuu..." Lotte's slapping became weaker and weaker, she could feel her arms going limp, and she started to fade out. Soon enough, her lights were out, arms flopping uselessly to her sides, she was totally vulnerable now! "Mmmmuaagh..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:15 am

Mai saw Lotte's unconscious body and got wonderfully evil idea. "This is where the fun starts honey." Mai said as she picked Lotte's body up and then she positioned her in the corner into the dreaded tree of woe.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:20 am

Lotte couldn't feel anything at the moment of course, but her body was splayed out on display of everyone in the gym, hanging limply by her legs upside down, spread open and prone to any attack Mai might choose to do!

"Auuugh..." Her body shifts slightly in the tree position, she would be back awake soon enough.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:26 am

Mai would smirk as she looked down at Lotte in the tree of woe, and then she stripped her top off. Mai then paraded around the ring spinning Lotte's top on her index finger for everyone in the gym to see. Then Mai charged at Lotte and attempted to hit her with a Baseball Slide to the face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:45 am

Mai very kindly decided to give Lotte a wake up call by jumping into her face, knocking the back of her head against the turnbuckle very painfully. "AAAAAGH!!"

Well, that was one way to get her awake, the dive was hard enough to daze Lotte a bit, not as if she had any means of escaping this humiliating tree pose anyways!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:50 am

After the baseball slide Mai got up to her knees and began to fist Lotte's pussy with one hand while her other hand fondled one of of Lotte's tits.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next