Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A magical day at the gym.

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

A magical day at the gym. - Page 16 Empty Re: A magical day at the gym.

Post by TheWamts Tue May 26, 2015 2:05 am

"Uuu... y-yes..." Lotte opened wide and started moving her tongue with as much enthusiasm as she could manage - which, obviously, wasn't a lot. But still, her wet organ was lapping up Mai's cute foot, not at all embarrassed.

Well, maybe she was, but she certainly hid it well.

A magical day at the gym. - Page 16 SAdcZrMA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 MVRLLQmA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 I82ome3A magical day at the gym. - Page 16 UAjmKPCA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 MAai8oKA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 26, 2015 4:43 am

"Mmmm...That's it honey. Now for real fun." Mai said as she kicked Lotte onto her stomach. Mai then shoved her strap-on into Lotte's pussy, as she locked Lotte into the camel clutch and started fucking Lotte.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu May 28, 2015 2:35 am

"Hhrrgh! Auuuugh... M-mai... I-I d-don't think... I'll l-las-HAAAGH!" Again, she was bent into a painful position for Mai's delight, like a human toy. And although she had agreed to this, and was indeed quit willing to see it through... her body was screaming no to all of it. Even the pleasure of the fucking was starting to get lost to all the exhaustion and the hurt.

Not that she showed any of that on her face; it was the same goofy fucked-beyond-senses she'd had ever since they'd gotten to the showers, as she gasped loudly with each thrust of Mai's powerful, sexy body.

A magical day at the gym. - Page 16 SAdcZrMA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 MVRLLQmA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 I82ome3A magical day at the gym. - Page 16 UAjmKPCA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 MAai8oKA magical day at the gym. - Page 16 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu May 28, 2015 2:43 am

"What was that, honey? I can't hear you, over all the moaning." Mai said as she moved her hands from restraining Lotte's neck in the camel clutch down to Lotte's tits and started massaging, while she slowly thrust her strap-on deeper into Lotte's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 30, 2015 1:34 am

"A-aaahhaaa...! Gnnn! FUUUU-FUUCCCKKK!" Although Mai was slowing down, Lotte would only be speeding up, thrusting herself into Mai's big plastic shaft.
The way she was working her breasts was quite nice and gentle, but she had no time to enjoy it, she came only a few seconds after Mai started, leaving her panting heavily underneath the sexy blonde.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 30, 2015 2:27 am

Mai released Lotte after Lotte came once again. Mai stood up and looked down at her handy work. "I think you've had enough, honey." Mai said to Lotte as she looked at her panting heavily on the floor. "That was fun, honey. Thanks for such a magical day at the gym." Mai said to Lotte before she left Lotte and the gym.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 30, 2015 2:48 am

Lotte just slumped on the ground, her head was still swimming as she vaguely realized Mai was walking away. Ahh... that was fun... a little intense... But so much fun... "Mmm... y-you're a-aweshumm..." Her eyes were closing, her words were definitely not from the conscious side of the brain... who knows what she was thinking of...

By the time she woke up again, plenty of the other girls who were stepping into the showers would have noticed her passed out in a pool of something, and took sufficient pictures to ensure that Lotte would be the trending thing for at least 30 minutes.

Ah well, that was hardly a price to pay for a little bit of sexy magic. Already, she was wondering when would be the next time...

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16