Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruka Date vs. Yuki Kanno

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Haruka Date vs. Yuki Kanno - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruka Date vs. Yuki Kanno

Post by LtLukas Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Haruka breathed out. Hitting that felt good like it always did. All of her doubt had left her as she saw Yuki on her back, not really looking like she was about to get up. The Silent Phoenix dropped to the ground and quickly covered Yuki. The blood welling on her face didn't look good and Haruka closed her eyes. She didn't want to see it- she didn't want to see anything other than the referee raising her hand when she was done with this.

ONE!!!

Haruka hoped for her sake that Yuki wouldn't try to kick out. She really didn't want to hurt anyone, not like this.

TWOO!!!

The ref girl counted to two and Haruka held her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:28 pm

"Three!!"

The ref-girl successfully makes the 3 counts, declaring Haruka's victory of the match. During the pin, Yuki offered no resistance whatsoever as she was out like a light with her blank eyes wide open and her bloody nose running. She wasn't even breathing, something that made the crowd very concerned for the Crimson Daze, especially a small group that sat in the front rows, some of them were freaked out and while others were PISSED.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Haruka got up and waved the medical team over. Yuki was hurting bad and Haruka felt a twinge of guilt over it. She wasn't quite panicking over it, not yet, but she wanted someone to show up with a stretcher. The ref girl came over to her and raised her arm and her music hit the speakers again but Haruka didn't feel elated as she thought she would.

All she was worried about was Yuki. "Hey, are you alright?" The Silent Phoenix broke her silence to try and make sure the rookie was fine and not seriously hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:40 am

Yuki couldn't answer as no one was home and just remained silent on the ground, just laying there even as the match ended. As the medical team starts to come over, some of the small group in the front row that looked both outraged and panicked hopped over the front railing and slide into the ring. One of the girls was running straight at Haruka then rose her foot up to deliver a hard kick to her head. "Get away from Yuki!"

The others just head right over to Yuki, one of them having a tissue to put in her nose to stop the bleeding. One of the girls looked exactly like the defeated Crimson Daze with the same hair style but with a blue tint in her hair, her twin sister Rikka and she was panicking over her sister's condition. They stayed with Yuki until the medical crew comes over with the stretcher.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 am

Haruka wasn't quite paying attention to what was happening. She didn't expect for some little imp to come over and try and kick her in the head and the Silent Phoenix didn't quite notice in time. The kick slammed into her head and nearly brought her down, but Haruka wobbled and staggered and stayed up. She wasn't quite sure exactly what she had done to deserve such treatment but she wasn't going to worry about it.

Keeping an eye on the girl who had attacked her, she hopped out of the ring and strode back up the ramp. Her head was high despite the ringing in the ear from the kick and she was feeling good. It was nice to put a W in the score sheet for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:39 am

The girl who kicked Haruka away from Yuki crossed her arms and scoffed as the woman just got out of the ring and went away without even saying anything. "Hmph, what a bitch." She'll say before turning back to head over to Yuki. The group were all worried but not as much as Rikka was who was seriously crying right now hoping her sister was okay. "Don't worry Rikka, your sister is strong." "Yeah, and we know this personally since we fought her ourselves at the club." 2 of Yuki's friends will say to her sister, who wipes her tears and nods deciding to believe in their words.

Soon enough the medical crew comes in with the stretcher, and with the help of Yuki's friends they lift the girl out of the ring and onto the stretcher. Throughout the whole thing as she is being taken up the ramp her friends and sister stuck with her the entire time, she was in bad shape right now and will need the support from them, it will help her a lot for when she wake up. At least her nose has stopped bleeding so she wouldn't make any more messes.

Winner via Pinfall (Or Knockout): Haruka Date

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6