Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 pm

"Ooouuffff N-never" he groaned as Suzanna rammed a couple of more shoulder blows into his abs before twisting to her side and slamming her hip into his gut to further knock his wind out. "Uuugghhh" he groaned, leaning into her
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Day, Wrong way. (For SuzannaMey)

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Suzanna tried to push him into a seated position on the ropes, and pull off her finisher 'my own throne' on him. If she does pull it off she will cut off air and wiggle her butt "I'm the only monarch here sweety"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Daisuke slumped into the corner of the turnbuckle as the next thing he knew, was being smothered out by his opponents butt! It as her finisher "My own throne" her butt wriggled and squirmed into his face to cut his air off as Daisuke struggled against her, his hand slapping and scratching at her side and butt as he was being smothered out. "Ooggffmmmm urugghm mgnggghhh"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:48 pm

She let out a few moans. "I love it when they squirm. Hey! Watch the hands! No spanking!" She leaned forward and feeled his crotch, pulling it up and down for a few moments before resuming the smother. "I'd suggest you tap out...no...kiss. Kiss my butt and I'll let you go, and count it as my win" She applied more weight on his face, making her grinds have more pressure.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 pm

"Ooumfffmmm H-hey, w-watch the crotch you ditsy bitch" he hissed as she played with his crotch before resuming the smother. Her butt buried deep into his face to make sure he isnt getting any fresh air. He started to tap her butt to signal his submission but she still refused to let go-"Mmmmmngghh Isubmit" he mumbled as he tapped her butt lightly- trying to ignore her request for the butt kiss- but he would have to do it soon if she kept up this sort of pressure.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 pm

She pulled out for a second, then rammed her rear end into his face, resuming the submission. "You have ten seconds to kiss before I knock you out~" she hummed, suggestively humping his face now. "Oh baby~ aww yea~ mmmmm i like that~" she moaned, humping him with her butt.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Daisuke tried to breathe as much fresh air as he could as she pulled her butt off his face, before her ass smacked on his face once more to bounce his head off the bottom turnbuckle and letting out a large groan from the wrestling prince.

"Ooouffgmmmm nngghh urgghhh!!! OK mgmmm okk" he moaned as he puckered up and started to smooch her butt, kissing her smooth white skin as she smothered him- the wrestling prince kissed Suzannas butt!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:06 pm

After the kiss, which she moaned out after it, Suzanna pushed her butt down on him so his nose was stuck between the cheeks, then let him up. She skipped forward a bit, turned around, and slapped her butt to him. "That was a wet kiss, how cute" she smiled, enjoying her first victory, if unofficial.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

"Awww gawd, damnit Suzanna uurghh" he gagged a bit as his nose brushed the middle of her butt cheeks as she slid off him and slapped her butt for him. "Uurgghhh damn you" he moaned rubbing his nose. His body was glistening in sweat as he got back up, adjusting his briefs. She may look ditsy and clumsy- but she was a good wrestler!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:15 pm

She smiled. "Alot of boys would kill to be near a butt as sexy as this, you should be happy" she stuck out her tongue, teasing him.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next