» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia vs Uncharted Love!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cecilia vs Uncharted Love! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia vs Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 12, 2015 5:17 am

Misha groaned in pain and pleasure as Cecilia had a firm grip on her breasts. Misha could do nothing to stop Cecilia from picking Misha up by her breasts. "Let go of me." Misha managed to say before Cecilia lifted Misha into the air by her breasts causing Misha to bite her lower lip in pain as Cecilia showed off her impressive strength to not only Misha but the crowd as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 16, 2015 2:16 am

With Misha up in the air in that painful hold that seemed to stifle the rest of the words from the black haired beauty. The arms of Cecilia flexed at the weight of holding Misha up into the air, her fingers digging the breasts of Misha. The crowd got quite excited by the display of power from the Northern Queen as she held Misha up so high in that position, the blond beauty would proceed to take a few steps around, walking slowly around the center of the ring, showing off even more of her power.

" Say the magic word and I might ~" Cecilia teased as she'd flex her mighty frame a bit as she'd stand still in the center of the ring yet again, hopefully still holding Misha up high in the air, torturing the lovely rack of the powerful girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 am

Misha was gripping Cecilia's wrists tightly as the pain in her chest was starting to become unbearable. Misha would begin to wildly kick her legs back and forth attempting to kick Cecilia anywhere to help get Cecilia to let her go. "I told you to let me go." Misha would say as she would try to dig her nails into Cecilia's wrists to break the hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 30, 2015 2:57 am

Holding Misha up by her large breasts like Cecilia was doing wasn't difficult, it was heavy and a difficult position to hold the girl in, and it wasn't like Misha was making it easy for Cecilia as she kept digging her nails into the blond beauty's wrists, shouted at the blond to let her go. Cecilia stubbornly kept her hold on those large breasts, wincing at the feeling of Misha's nails digging into her skin...

She had to do something or else she'd just let Misha down down onto her feet. Cecilia'd attempt to bring Misha down little by little, but just before she'd let go of Misha, Cecilia'd attempt to throw the two of them backwards and attempting to toss Misha over her with a bit of a variant to a release german suplex, where in this case it would be more of a relase breast suplex. " Fine! I'll let you go!" The blond would smugly speak out with a wide grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Misha was in a lot of pain as Cecilia held her up in the air by her breasts. But thankfully Cecilia let her down but not in a way Misha wanted. Misha slammed into the mat with a loud thud as she was left on the mat cradling her sore chest while groaning in pain. Misha was trying to recover as much as she could before Cecilia decided to toy with her some more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:44 am

Having just thrown down Misha hard against the mat and getting out a loud thud out of that move, the crowd was going quite wild as the blond beauty had turned things into her favor with that painful breast clawing and torturing submission hold which had used Cecilia's strength fully.

Now that she had the beautiful raven haired girl reeling, Cecilia'd attempt to lean down and wrap her arms tightly around Misha's waist, all before she'd attempt to forcefully deadlift Misah off of the mat and throw her backwards for a powerful german suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:43 am

Misha was still recovering when she felt Cecilia wrap her arms around her waist. "Wait, stop?" Misha said as she didn't know what Cecilia was going to do but Misha didn't want to find out. However, Misha didn't have to wait long as she was soon lifted up in the air before Cecilia slammed her back down to the mat. Misha was left groaning in pain as Cecilia had just knocked most of the fight out of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:30 am

After pulling Misha up into the air and throwing her back down with that German suplex, the blond beauty would let out a loud huff of air before inhaling some air, Cecilia'd move up towards her feet, attempting to move in next to Misha and try to reach down for a handful of the woman's raven black hair.

" What's the matter ? You were so cocky earlier ~" Cecilia teased as she'd try and pull Misha up to her feet so the two of them were face to face, where the blond would then try to wrap her strong arms around Misha's body, hugging the woman close so their large breasts would press against one another, the blond would attempt to squeeze the life out of Misha with a powerful bearhug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3