Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rachel and Alex vs. Killer King- Hardcore Handicap match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rachel and Alex vs. Killer King- Hardcore Handicap match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel and Alex vs. Killer King- Hardcore Handicap match!

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:41 am

Alex groaned as she was dragged to the center of the ring, groggy and unfocused. She was not prepared for the pain she was about to experience, though, as King slammed his head hard into her groin, sending a painful shock through her legs. "Aw fuck!" she yelped loudly as her back shot up, reaching down to cover her crotch with both hands.

Meanwhile, Rachel had taken a quick breath while out of the beast's notice, but hearing her friend cry out in pain reminded her what she was down there for and called her to action. Reaching under the mat, she searched until finding a steel chair, pulling it out and bringing it with her back into the ring. Weakened but still driven, she hobbled towards the duo with the chair dragging on the mat next to her.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Alex vs. Killer King- Hardcore Handicap match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel and Alex vs. Killer King- Hardcore Handicap match!

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:55 am

"Yeah, I think you're the one who lowblow me, didnt you?!" He shouted at this girl Alex after delivering a vicious headbutt between her legs, she cried out in pain as he looks down on his knees seeing her clutching herself, made him smirk hiding under the black leopard mask.

He soon decided to get her to scoop up in his arms and placing her back over his knee, putting his hands down on her chin and thigh, slowly pushing down by his mighty strengths, slowly watching her arching over his knee, without thinking about her partner, assuming shes weaken and down. "Hurrgh! Tap out, I want you to!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:25 am

Alex screamed as her back was viciously arched across King's knee, but she refused to give in to his violence, the fire in her heart still burning. Clenching her fists tight, she kept up her resistance, hoping that she could wear him down, or at the very least not wanting to give in to this asshole out of principle. Fortunately, her salvation came when Rachel stepped behind King, lifting the chair with with both hands and striking him across the back of the neck. Though it wasn't the hardest blow she could muster, it was still enough to get his attention off of Alex so she could recover...

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:40 am

King enjoys his sadist mood onto his opponents like bending this girl backward and watch her stretching over his knee as she screams out in pain all she wants, makes the beast really enjoying even more.

While he was distracted by bending her, he wasnt aware until its too late, getting hit from behind from something hard, cold, and quite possible made of steel, its a steel chair. "Nghhh... the hell!"

He pushes Alex off his knee and slowly turning around as he can, hoping to stand up to his feet to face whoever hits him. "Grrrrr...you want to get hurt too?!" rubbing the back of his neck, easing the bit of pain as he can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:51 am

When this monster of a man turned to face her, Rachel felt a genuine sense of fear travel down her spine. However, with a gulp, she did her best to suppress it, raising the chair in a ready stance with a look of fire in her eyes.

"C-come on! You want a fight? Come and fight me!" she belted out, before charging with the chair in hand, lifting it over her head for another haphazard swing.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:36 am

King took a surprise chairshot from behind, the beast gets up and turning around to see whats going on, turning to see her with that eyes wanting to stop him from hurting her partner, friend, whatever that girl means to her.

"Fine, I'll fight you bitch!" As the girl brings the chair up going for another shot, the beast goes in to get his arm under her and goes around her neck, trying to lift her up quickly and falling forward, which in her view would be backward, aiming to slam her back on the mat into a "Rock Bottom"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:48 am

Rachel yelled in pain as she was slammed roughly into the mat, arching her back in pain as it collided. She lie still, panting, trying to get in a moment of rest as she reached for the chair again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 am

King grunted after successfully counter the girl Rachel with a Rock Bottom to take her down as well forcing her to drop the steel chair, giving him bit of time to recover from the hurting back of his neck. "Grrr...."

The beast tries to reach down for the ankles of Rachel and dragging to her partner hoping that Alex is still down, facing down if he must get her to. Then he tries to get Alex facing against her partner Rachel between the legs, face full of her crotch and pulling Rachel legs up, placing his foot the back of Alex head, making her face grinding into her partner crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 am

Rachel groaned as she was dragged away by her ankles, King sliding her over to Alex, who let out a yelp as he lifted her by the hair before placing her face in Rachel's crotch. Before either girl had a chance to escape from the hold in any measure, though, King had started using his considerable strength to press Alex's face hard into Rachel's crotch, not only embarrassing both girls, but causing each of them a fair amount of pain from the amount of pressure being placed on their sensitive areas.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:05 pm

King double teaming on the two girls by himself, using Rachel ankles to pull back so her partner Alex facing down against her partner crotch with his foot against the back of her head, pushing down hurting both girls at the same time, dominating the girls just like way he likes it. "GRRRR!"

After he did some good humiliation pains to the girls, letting go of Rachel ankles and went to grab the ankles of Alex instead, pulling it to get the legs around his waist where his bulge pressing between her legs, grinning as the beast tries to lift her up by the legs and using her body to slam right on top of her partner like a big body splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next