Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natie Waldgrave vs Eden.71

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Natie Waldgrave vs Eden.71 - Page 4 Empty Re: Natie Waldgrave vs Eden.71

Post by luffy316 Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 am

"Whoa!" Nat would blurt, suddenly leaping back from the blast of hot air. "Oh crap, did I break her?" she'd ask nobody in particular. A motion from the ref to continue made her frown a bit, but nod. She'd approach cautiously, trying to avoid the vents as she grabbed her and flung her over the rail, back into the rain. Steam came off her hot body as Nat mounted the railing, her boots squeaking as she kicked off and threw a hard elbow drop to drive Eden into the mud. She'd place a boot on the back of her head, pressing it deep into the muck and deciding to make things interesting.

"Hey, let's see if I can find her serial number somewhere!" she called, clearly playing to the crowd as she reached down and grabbed hold of her top, trying to rip it off and anything she may have underneath if she succeeds.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue May 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Eden's vents closed just before she landed back in the mud on the other side of the railing since the motion helped air pass over her cooling system to get her temperature down. However, she still wouldn't have been able to do anything as she was buried in the mud from the elbow drop and the boot on the back of her head. When her blouse was torn off, it'd reveal her bare 'skin' underneath since the android really didn't see much of a need for underwear. However, there would be no sign of a serial number on her back...

Eden would groan slightly in her 'grave' and weakly try to push herself up out of the mud. Buried as deep in the mud as she is though, she'd have a heck of a time getting out considering how much trouble she had before, and Nat probably wasn't going to make things easy for her either.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 5:26 am

"Yep, nothin' yet!" Nat called to the crowd, taking hold of Eden's pants next. She'd pull down on them, trying to yank them off but Eden would break free from the muck as she did, sliding right out of the dirty shorts and bearing nearly all of her synthetic skin. Nat let out a small attracted "Rowr," as she did. "Nice."

She'd be drawn into smacking Eden's ass as she tried crawling through the mess, leaving a muddy brown handprint on her butt cheek.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed May 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Eden was just leaving her own little world still as her pants were pulled off too, now with almost all of herself exposed as her legs flopped back into the ditch. Her front was covered in mud as she started slowly pushing herself up and out of the muddy ditch that she's in as she suddenly hears the slap on her butt and the tingling feeling that followed it. The android gasped and looked over her shoulder at the handprint on her synthetic ass, then back up at the zombie who's apparently enjoying the spectacle.

Wanting to even the playing field more so than out of an embarrased rage, Eden will roll over so her mud-glazed front is facing up towards the zombie and slide back into the ditch that was made in her form. Hoping Nat won't act too quickly nor notice what she's really doing, she'll try to quickly scoop a handful of mud in one hand before trying to sling it at her opponent's face! This is to be followed up shortly afterwards by a swift sweep kick attempt to bring her down to the ground since the android didn't feel like getting up right now since she's still feeling the pain from overheating and the punishment she got for it.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 1:40 am

Nat barely noticed Eden's change in plans before getting a mud pie delivered to her face. "ACK!" she blurted, spitting out mud and wiping her eyes when the leg swept her clean from her feet and onto her but, mud splashing out as she yelped and rubbed her tailbone tenderly from the fall. She'd be distracted by this and the mud still in her face, sticking some of her hair with it and only slowly being removed by the rain and her minor handiwork.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu May 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Eden was glad that she as able to at least get the zombie on the ground with her and would slowly stir to try to get up onto her hands and knees. Her naked form, save her feet, is covered by a thin layer of mud, dulling the small light tubes on her body. The android will slowly crawl over to Nat, slightly feeling bad for throwing the mud, though pleased that it stopped her opponent from finding out how anatomically correct she might be.

Still slowed by pain, Eden will simply try to push the zombie backwards into the mud and will attempt to straddle her belly. If successful, she'll lean forward in an attempt to place one arm across Nat's shoulders to hopefully hold her down as she carefully tries to wipe the mud off her face for her with a softly whispered, "Sorry that I threw mud at you."

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Nat looked at her in surprise as her opponent wiped the mud from her face. “Oh… uh, it’️s okay,” she said, stunned by her courtesy. “Wow… you know, you seem way too nice to be in a place like this,” she observed, leaving herself wide open in her confusion. If she was suddenly attacked, though, she’️d try and lean back and send the mud behind her head blasting into Eden’️s belly to try and knock her back off, feeling guilty if she’️d repeated the mud in her face after that apology.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu May 28, 2009 9:11 pm

"What? I can't be courteous sometimes?" the android would quietly retort to the zombie's comment. She didn't understand why she couldn't extend a courtesy in a match, but she'll give a slight shrug and try to slowly pick up Nat to continue the match. However, before she could do anything, she suddenly got nailed in her belly and slid back from over the zombie with a "Guh!"

Eden had no idea what struck her in the gut, but it definitely brought back the pain from her overheating. She'll stay hunched over on her knees, her elbows and face barely off the ground as she hugs her sore belly while she tries to catch her breath again for her simulation.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 31, 2009 9:40 am

Nat walked over to the downed android, sending a knee to her chin and attempting to knock her over backward. She'd try to straddle Eden's stomach if she did, holding her arms down and leaning close, letting her wet red hair hand over her face.

"I'm not forgetting that favor," she said, a bit softly. "I'm still not goin' easy, but if you want, I'm going clubbing later on. My treat. Just lemee know if you've got a reset button or something for once you're out."

She'd give Eden time to answer fully before she'd nod. "Aright. Time in." Then she'd use her grip on her wrists to pull herself forward, banging her breasts down onto her face.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun May 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Eden grunts from the knee to the chin as she flops over onto her back in the mud. Giving no trouble to the zombie as she gets straddled and held down, slight static running across her optics from the blow. She'll let out a light groan before softly responding, "I wouldn't want you easy... But, clubbing? The poor seals... I think I'd just need some time to come back up... There's no buttons that I know of..." with light groans in the breaks.

She'll look up rather sheepishly as Nat nods, just in time to get a faceful of undead breast-flesh down onto her face. She'll let out a soft, muffled yelp into the breasts before weakly attempting to buck the zombie off of her. However, it'll probably seem more like she's just trying to rub her muddy belly against Nat's thighs and crotch since she doesn't have anything to keep her from slipping and sliding around in the mud.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next