by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 28 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by kiranar Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:52 am

Xerxan would be arriving back to the space port with more of the party supplies being offloaded sending the signal to Vel to coordinate her ground crew pick up and bring the stuff to where Daisuke was having it stored along with several refrigerated crates. The crates contained samples of foods and drinks from many off-world companies that were hoping the King and Queen will allow them to set up a branch of the shops on planet. Soon as the stuff was unloaded he took off figuring he will have a two days to rest unless a surprise pickup became scheduled figuring unless it was an emergency Veldaris wouldn't send him. He wasn't taking any nonbusiness messages as he would be filtering through offers from other systems passing them to Vel's office anything personal was being given a autoreply back " I will be back on planet soon if you need to talk." He made several trips to Veronica's station for multiple shipments of their more unique cultivated fruits and veggies that were mostly from successful crossbreeding that ended up very tasty, healthy, and popular even with children. He did send a message out to Daisuke before he took off that gave the information she would need like his height, weight, fighting style he described more as a striker type with the date he should be finished which was two days before the festival.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 am

Before he could even compete though, Xerxan still had to pass a medical test.  While under normal circumstances it wouldn't be necessary, Dai wanted Anya to check him out, just in case if there was an off chance he couldn't compete.  He knew his fight style was different than hers, and while she did not mind facing him it was one of those if she could avoid it all together she wouldn't object.  She had a feeling though he would come back clean.  She wondered if Anya would tell him who he would be facing as she knew.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:16 am

While he was flying back to the planet with the cargo the AI said he had a message about being selected to participate and needed a physical done he would reply back he would be happy to participate and he prefers not knowing his opponent till event day when he was close. Also when he was close he would send a message to Anya to see if she has any openings for the physical. If she has an opening he will head that way once the cargo was set up to be brought to the warehouses till the event, and when she does the check up she will get warning sign pop on that apparently he sampled few food that would make it seem like he was doing drugs, but had just enough to trigger a pop positive alert.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:39 pm

When it came time to check him out, Anya did what needed to be done. From what she could while preforming her examination see there wasn’t going to be an issue, though time was still needed to make an official word on it. At one point she stopped and asked him with a slight concerned tone “Do you know who you’re facing? I happen to know if you don't and would like to.”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 am

He was calm as she did the exam which he took it as a normal routine medical exam not figuring there was anything wrong with him. Once she game him the all clear he was just worried incase some of the samples he tried would show up wrong. When she asked if he knew or wanted to know his opponent he will say " I am fine without the knowledge of who my opponent is because they probably will have just as much info about me that I have about them." He will finish with " If you do know who they are just tell them lets put on a good show without worrying about any dirty tactics when it is our turn to enter the ring."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:59 pm

“Alright.” Still she felt like he should know. It did feel awkward to Daisuke when she first found out, and since there was still time before things were to go down and he found out about it, maybe things would feel less awkward by the time match time comes. “You sure you don’t want to know?” She’d ask him one more time just to be sure, though she wouldn’t press the matter after that.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:01 am

He would say "I fully trust Daisuke that she picked all the match ups in the most fairest way possible so I am not worried about getting anything but a good fair fight even if I lose it will because my opponent was better than me." He would start to cycle through his work load till he both of them seen a message from Vel that he can't leave the planet as per the rules of the event. He sent a message he would help move the cargo from the incoming ships for the rest of his shift. He would say as he was heading out of the check up room" I guess I am grounded till after the festival is over by order of one of the three scariest women on planet" hoping she realizes the three are Anya Daisuke and Vel.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Later on that day Anya mentioned to Daisuke that all was good with Xerxan, though she didn’t get a chance to tell him about the matchup, though mentioning it was more of him not wanting to know. Daisuke was alright with the pairing, though it still seemed unexpected. They both hoped that nothing bad would happen to either of them.

The day before things were scheduled to go down Dai’s daughter Sky was wandering around. She doesn’t notice where she is and when she realizes where she is she’s next to Xerxan. While eating a box of cookies she asks him what he’s doing. She stops eating for a moment to offer him one. Being young and not really getting what’s all going on she asks him “I heard that you and mommy are fighting. Is that true?” She knew that her mother wrestled from time to time, and she knew that Dai would be doing that soon, though she ended up over hearing a conversation Dai and Anya had about it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:34 am

When Sky finds him leading several of the other wrestlers with stretches to warm up before their normal workout can begin with some complaining about this taking from their workout time. He just says to the one complaining " go ahead and move to your normal workout just don't cry when they have to perform the medical care on you" as some of the volunteers from the clinics wave to the ones complaining while padding their moble medical kit. When he hears Sky he will say " I didn't know I was matched up with her, but I consider it more of a fun spar with her to entertain the crowd with our skills." He will add " there may be some minor injuries and bruises probably on us that will easily be recovered from." He will finish with "I bet if you and your brother sneak into the ring after our match is over tackle then pin the winner you both may be seen as champs." When she offers the cookie he will take a baggie from his gym bag and pack the cookie away to enjoy later after he has had his diner. Serveral of the other men and women wave and say hi to her with some showing her a place she can watch them as the stretch or even join in if she wanted.

Last edited by kiranar on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding stuff)
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:06 am

Sky wondered what he was doing instead of eating it, though the thought eventually came to her that he was saving it for later, but usually that doesn't happen. Either people ate it there or declined. She wasn't bothered by it though. She wasn't sure what to think of Xerxan's comments about the match in question. It sounded like it was a non-serious thing, but having heard of some of her mom's previous opponents and how they behaved in the ring, Sky wasn't sure what to expect. She didn't consider Xerxan to be bad guy, and knew some of Dai's matches was against people she knew and was on good terms with.

She waved back and found somewhere to sit and watch for a little bit.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next