Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 27 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:28 am

She looked surprised to hear Veldaris would do something like that to someone, unless she was having unknown issues that nobody knew about, then again she didn't know everything about her. "Fine, not much happened other than talking with her about how things went. Thanks again for doing that, it was great."

As they continued along she asks him "Do you have any free evenings coming up that you know of, or any time at all?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:28 am

Xerxan will say as they drive" I sort of tried to surprise her with a upgrade to her hover bike from a merchant she must of really hated because she was furious and had me pined to the wall while the upgrade was removed then it was the last I seen of it." He will respond to her question" I plan to go after I help you move your stuff into your office to go do a light workout at the gym before getting a light meal and turning in for the night." When he reaches the block near her office he will park so the unloading will be easy for them to get the stuff inside without too much hassle.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:34 am

She shook her head. "I didn't mean tonight, more like tomorrow or the next day, or the day after that, or after that." She tried to be patient with him as it sounded like he might have misheard. Hopefully he didn't have much planned before having her follow up question ready to go. She didn't think he had much going on with him outside of work and what mentioned he would be doing tonight so hopefully he'd have some free time.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Xerxan will say " I prefer not to make plans that cant be easily changed incase a shipping contract comes up which tends to happen a lot causing a lot of changes in plans." When they park the droids start up and begin to bring out the crates of her new equipment into her clinic when the door is open then once Anya gives them the spots to place the crates they will set them down carefully then return to the truck so the assembly can begin. Xerxan would get out a few mini projectors from the back to enable the AI to aid him in the assembly. While the droids are unloading he will say to her " I have no idea when the busy season will begin again which I will be barely around planet side.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:42 am

"Oh..." she thought about it for a few seconde before asking "How about tomorrow or the next day after you're done everything work wise want to go out?" She was also paying attention to what was going on, but she was also hoping she could get through to him here...at least to the point where they could set something up for later. "I know it's something you're not use to, but I do like you and want to get know more about you...a lot more." She turned to look at him. She was trying not to sound too desperate, but she was wanting to through to him clearly. "I just want to give you a chance...I mean why not see what dating is like?" Part of her wasn't sure how to put it, but at least she managed to say something that didn't sound like it completely sucked.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:47 am

Xerxan figures this may be the best time and says " I probably fit with you pretty well being you seen how happy Vel and Carl is, but I am more different then Vel I been part of a highly tradition based land which lays my preferences if I chose someone to be another elf." He will add " I am sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but I rather speak out now to hopefully avoid it hurting too much." He will finish with " I don't even know when I will even begin to look for someone as I still have lots of time to look." He will then wait for her answer hoping she will still accept his help in the setting up her new equipment while he waits for the droids to finish the unloading, and then exits the truck then offers her a help in getting out too.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 pm

She looked disappointed with what he said and didn’t try to hide it. It took her a bit to say anything as it was something she didn’t want to hear, but she managed to say “Well…at least you’re honest about it.” She manages to get through the rest of what they’re doing and respond to anything asked related to it. She didn’t hate him for it since he was honest about it, but the feeling of rejection did hurt her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:32 pm

When they went into the clinic the assembly of the her new equipment went smoothly except on most Xerxan kept accidently getting them fully assembled, but then they realized that it was backwards and enough of the parts had to be removed so the droids can turn it in the right direction. He would say " I wish they wouldn't mention the direction it should be facing at the end of the directions and not at the beginning." It would happen on few more before he finally got it facing the right way even though it made the assembly a bit more slower. When he is finished he asks her to check each of the machines to make sure they will power up the correct way which he figured was important to know. When she gives him the clear the stuff is working he would decline any money then pack up to return the truck to the depot he rented it from then follow through the gym plans he told Anya about earlier.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 am

It has been a month since he brought Anya on the run with him to see how she enjoyed the trip which ended up pretty profitable for her as she got lots of machines to help her clinic be atm the more advanced. After a week the other hospitals and clinics were sending orders through Veldaris to get their own tech upgrades which was going slowly with production time along with travel between the station and planet. While on his return trip he got a message that a high priority which Vel would reroute her newer pilots to finish with the medical shipments while he moved to the festival supply runs being he had the larger ship for the pickup. He was aware of how this was going to be a major event for people to have fun at. He maintained his workout using his onboard workout while he was in transit so he could keep in shape while he was away from any real gyms.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm

As things were getting ready for the event, Daisuke looked a little worried. Anya noticed and asked her if anything was wrong. Daisuke mentioned that earlier in the day she was drawing name pairings for some competitions that would be taking place, and she ended up drawing hers and Xerxan’s for one of them. “The sounds kinda awkward” Anya told her, which Daisuke nodded in agreement. While the thought of getting back in the ring was a positive one, she wasn’t sure of what to think about facing him. She could easily re-draw and nobody would be the wiser, but that didn’t seem right to her. Anya asked “You gonna tell him before hand?” Daisuke wondered if she should, or if Anya or anyone else would spill the beans before hand.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next