by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 34 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:58 am

"I thought you were going to ask him. Or did you not get a chance to get that part out? Weren't you just with him?" Lina thought Veronica came from actually talking with Xerxan. "I don't know how much help Vel will be but we can try, I just thought the whole point of this was to ask him directly."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:26 am

She will just answer "He was pretty busy the others were really taking up his time which I could understand as some were pros from off-world and wouldn't get a chance to talk with him otherwise. One suggested he join the Galactic MMA circuit part-time so he could continue his normal work. Veronica will say "I would agree on the part that he isn't rushing into something which I wonder if he even knows how to date anyone." She will finish with " maybe Veldaris will be able to lock him down long enough for us to talk with him as she is his boss."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:43 am

Lina sighs. "Wasn't that suppose to be the whole point of coming here? To actually ask him?" Lina didn't want to get mad, but even though she wasn't against what Veronica was saying in theory, she still wanted to ask him and be blunt about it. "Where is he anyway? I'll ask him myself even if I need to drag him away from what or whoever."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:16 am

Veronica will jokingly say" I didn't think we would need our handcuffs nor our rope so I left them at the apartment, but we probably should hurry to catch him before he leaves." Veronica will hurry out of the locker room to only find Sylvania talking with a few staff members when her and Lina get out with Xerxan nowhere in sight and the ones he was talking with also walking out seemly giving a good review on the gym. The staff would tell Lina and Veronica that he apparently went to pick up some food to go and return to his home. The staff would finish with this young woman is offering to run a women's self-defense class here and join to train here along with Xerxan offering to run more classes as his schedule permits.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:14 am

"Thanks, but we can talk about that another time." Lina tells the staff member who telling them what Xerxan will be doing later with the other classes that right now she and Veronica need to find him and ask where he might have gone for food. Lina was sounding annoyed, for this was becoming more complicated than she had hoped.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:48 am

Veronica will say" maybe as a last resort how about we stow away when he goes on one of his shipping runs because while out there we will have him at our mercy to ask him questions at least till we return." She will add " we should probably ask his boss to legitimize our being there as a major surprise to him if we have no luck getting him to stay in one place on planet." While she lets Lina ponder the suggestions she looks up food restaurants nearby between here and the ship and tries to narrow down which one he may of went to only to find at least eight possible places.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:48 pm

"I guess so. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point though." Lina let out a small sigh. "Who would have thought helping someone out with a matter like this would be so complicated." She leans against Veronica's shoulder before noticing what she's looking at.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:17 pm

Veronica says" I got a good idea that will not risk us doing anything Illegal and it will get us on board his ship for a trip with Veldaris's blessing." She will add "the idea is that we contact our boss and ask him to arrange for us to accompany him on a run to acquire new business contacts being we both know the company products very well." She will finish with " we don't need to hide our true motives from Veldaris because I bet she will support us on it." She will smile at Lina hoping her idea sounds as viable to Lina as it does to her as she taps her own datapad to pull up the forms they will need to fill out for their boss.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34