by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:24 pm

The punches to Mariko's side had stung, but fortunately her opponents took some pain from the strikes as well, and their yelling to each other gave the Japanese woman a bit of time to recover.

And as the brothers came sliding in for their kicks, Mariko rolled out of their way, hopefully leading Lord Ryona’s boot to strike his own partner instead of her. And if she was successful, she would then stand behind Lord Ryona and wait for him to turn to face her again.

“Over here, big boy.” she’d taunt. And the moment he was facing her again, Mariko would send a kick to his stomach in an attempt to make him double over, before wrapping an arm around his neck and spiking his head to the mat with a DDT!

Back to top Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Kounoko Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:43 am

Luckily for the brothers, they missed each other.

However, Master Ryona slide rather far away, and Lord Ryona got kicked by their opponent as he turned around. "Ouch!!!" He yelled as the kick cause him to fly backwards, fortunately for him it means she wouldn't be able to put him in the DDT. However, he would drop onto the floor, hopelessly gasping for breath after flying backwards.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:51 am

Almost ironically, the kick meant to set Master Ryona up for the DDT ended up saving him from it instead. But it all seemed to work out, as he still ended up taking a tumble outside the ring, leaving only Lord Ryona in the ring with her.

Turning her attention to him, Mariko rushed over to the man and attempted to slide behind him while wrapping her arms around his waist. From there, she'd try to lift him up and over her head before slamming him down with a german suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:44 pm

As he sew her opponent rushing towards him, Lord Ryona would attempt to punch her in the face, however he would failed and got picked up and slammed by german suplex.

Meanwhile, Lord Ryona would return back to the ring, "NO!!!" He yelled as he saw what happened to Master Ryona, "Woman no kill Master Ryona! We kill woman!" He would scream at top of his voice as he tried to rush towards her and punch her in the face.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 am

Mariko could hear the crowd going crazy as she drilled the muscle head with a big German Suplex, planting him down onto the mat. But the other Ryona Brother wasn't about to just let that slide.

After hearing the man's frantic yelling, a smirk formed on Mariko's lips as she started to turn around. "What's wrong, big guy? Are y--" *BAM* She turned right into his fist, which crashed into Mariko's cheek and jolted her head to the side.

But all that seemed to do was annoy the Japanese beauty, who brushed a wrist over her cheek. "You wanna play like that then? Fine by me!" she shouted, throwing her own fist right at the center of the man's face with as much power as she could put behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Lord Ryona was rather shock that the little woman was able to take his hardest punch with not much damage, and took a step backwards, before raising his arms to protect himself. However, as his opponent's fist slammed onto his arm, he got knock off the ground and sent flying backwards at high speed by the tremendous force of the punch, "Ouch!!!" He yelled, as his arms felt as if the girl's punch had fractured them.

"Die Woman!" said Master Ryona as he recovers from being slammed onto the group, and attempts to upper cut the girl from behind her, aiming to punch her from the arc of her back.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Mariko couldn't help but giggle as her punch took the man down. "Oh my. Hope I didn't break a nail."

But she then grunted out in pain as her other opponent suddenly sent a punch into her back, causing her to stumble forward. "Still haven't had enough yet, huh? Fine then. I won't mind beating you up a bit more."

Using her momentum to carry herself right into the ropes, Mariko fired back toward the Ryona Brother and swung her arm out, aiming a clothesline right at his chest in hopes of taking him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Master Ryona was not ready for the counter attack and thus got taken down by the clothesline.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 am

Once her foe hit the ground, Mariko wasted no time going back on the attack again. Grabbing one of his arms, she fell back and draped her legs over his chest, while wrenching back on the limb to put him in an armbar.

“Ready to tap yet, big guy?” she asked, winking playfully and smirking at him while continuing to torture him with her hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 am

Master Ryona would be helplessly trapped in the armbar, however, his good friend would now come to help, "Me kill evil monster woman!" He yelled as he ran towards the girl, jumping into the air to attempt a kick to the girl's head in order to save Master Ryona.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next