» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:36 am

Rachel took a deep breath as her opponent continued her taunts, trying to maintain focus. She prided herself on her understanding nature, even if she wouldn't openly admit it, and she felt like this girl had to have gone through some pain to act this way. Her mission for understanding came to an abrupt halt, however, as an obtrusive foot slammed into her crotch, knocking her back onto her belly and sending immense pain through her body. She reached down with both hands to cover her crotch, groaning and writhing on the mat.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:06 am

Serina watched with sadistic glee as Rachel squirmed with pain down on the mat, debating what she wanted to do next to this girl. Admittedly, this girl had a somewhat similar haircut and build to her bitter nemesis, Yuuka. Despite her poor facial recognition (or perhaps because of it), Serina really had little difficulty imagining Rachel as her most hated enemy.

The plain little punching bag had begun to bore her, but this was giving her a second wind of motivation and inspiration. With a renewed wicked grin on her face, Serina bent over, grabbing Rachel by the hair with both hands. Intending to viciously yank the girl to her feet, Serina wanted to see the expression of pain on her face up close.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:23 am

As Rachel lie writhing on the mat, unable to focus on much else than the pain, she found herself tersely interrupted as Serina grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet. As she stood face to face with her tormentor, and at close proximity, she decided to demonstrate her resolve by spitting in her opponent's face, literally.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:05 am

Serina paused for a moment, in total disbelief. This piece of shit girl actually had the audacity to spit in her face, of all things. That, along with whatever else she was feeling, though, was very quickly replaced with pure seething rage.

Keeping hold of Rachel with one hand, Serina slowly wiped the saliva off her face. Then, drawing back that same arm, she threw a haymaker, putting as much strength as she could into it, aimed right at Rachel's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:12 am

As it tended to go with Rachel's impulses, antagonizing her opponent was probably not the best idea, as another fist went flying towards her face at full velocity. Thinking as quickly as she could manage, Rachel reached for her opponent's shirt just before being punched in the face in hopes of keeping on her feet from it. It seemed that she would fall from her feet anyways, but if so she'd at least manage to tear open her button-down shirt and pop some of the buttons in doing so, ensuring her opponent would have to share in some of her humiliation.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:22 am

Much to Serina's dismay, as she knocked Rachel down, the girl grabbed on to her shirt, ripping it open in the process. Her lacy purple bra now plainly visible, Serina's fury, if it were possible, increased even further.

"That's IT! YOU'RE DEAD!" She roared. Seeing nothing but red now, Serina pounced on the downed Rachel. Trying to straddle her and pin her down, she would start to throw wild punches directed toward Rachel's face and chest.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:28 am

Rachel may not have been much of a fighter, but even she knew how to turtle up when she needed to. And if Serina's tone was indicator, right now, she really needed to. As she feel to the floor, Rachel saw her opponent stomping towards her, fury in her eyes, and instinctively threw her arms up in front of her face. As the taller girl straddled her, Rachel's defence managed to stop some punches from hitting her face, but the blows to her body and arms started to wear her down and soon she was taking the full brunt of the assault, her body being pulverized by Serina's fury.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:06 am

Serina's arms began to tire, and her initial rage began to cool off, putting a temporary end to her barrage. Her newfound hatred for Rachel however, continued to seethe endlessly. All the brutal things she still had in mind to do to this girl combined wouldn't be enough to calm it now.

But that wasn't going to stop her from still doing them of course. And she had a good idea of where to start. Getting up off of Rachel, Serina went after her jeans. Starting by unbuttoning them, she attempted to yank them right off her downed opponent.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:21 am

Already worn out, Rachel took a moment to catch a breather as Serina's assault relented. A few breaths weren't enough to recover by, or even enough to dull the pain, but it was better than continuing to get beaten. Her upper torso was already bruised in several places, and sweat was trickling down her head and back as she lie on the mat. However, her moment of peace was interrupted as she felt a pair of hands unbuttoning her jeans, snapping her focus back to the present.

"Hey, what are you doing!" she yelped as she reached for Serina's arms, though she wasn't sure she had the strength in her to avoid being stripped bare.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:08 am

"Shut up, you dumb cunt." Serina snapped, temporarily halting her removal of Rachel's pants to punch her in the face. If she could get any interference out of the way, she would return to her task at hand, yanking the jeans down and off Rachel's legs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next