Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm

As Serina grabbed her breast as well, Rachel started to writhe more violently, gritting her teeth to suppress the screams. She tried to slap away the offending hands, though in her current state she was too preoccupied to really put any force into it.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Serina Kashibara- No DQ Humiliation Match

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:59 pm

The slaps stung, but were little more than a nuisance at this point. As Rachel began to squirm more, Serina only continued to try and tighten her grip, wanting to make Rachel suffer for the things she had done to her.

"Ready to give up yet, you fuckin' dyke?" Serina snarled.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Rachel let out a harsh squeal as she grasped Serina's wrists, trying to pull her hands away. "F-f-fuck y-you!" she weakly spat back, not wanting to give up to such a harsh display.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:23 am

Growing even more irritated with Rachel's ridiculous endurance, Serina just continued to clamp down even harder. At least until a small movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention. It seemed as though the aluminum bat from earlier had rolled over nearby. Not too keen on letting Rachel get her hands on it and having a repeat of that one time, Serina finally released her claw holds and quickly went to claim the weapon.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:16 pm

For the time being, Rachel couldn't even focus enough to worry about why Serina released her hold so readily. Maybe the girl had found her sense of mercy? Either way, all she could do for now was writhe on the ground, caressing her nipple and crossing her legs while she moaned in pain.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:46 am

Bat in hand, Serina turned back to Rachel, who was still on the ground. Too preoccupied with her private parts, she seemed to be oblivious so far to the approaching danger. Lifting the bat high over her head, Serina's mouth slowly curved into a sadistic grin.

"You shoulda just gave up earlier, cunt!" Serina shouted as she swung down hard, bringing the bat down on Rachel's midsection.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:52 am

As the aluminum bat slammed into her stomach, Rachel's eyes widened in suffering, the wind knocked out of her too hard for her to even scream. Instead, she let out a blood-filled cough, her limbs shooting up and her body starting to curl up.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 am

"Feh... Usually blood and shit grosses me out, but you REALLY put me in a bad mood..." Serina growled, having wasted way more time than she would have liked on a weakling like Rachel. Jabbing the end of the bat into Rachel's soft belly, Serina pushed down hard, grinding it in.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:30 am

As the bat ground into Rachel's stomach she curled up around it, wrapping her hands around the end of it and groaning weakly. She wasn't sure she had the strength to verbally submit at this point, even if she was starting to have the will to. All she could do was whisper her complaints, twitching under Serina's assault, "Please... stop..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:49 am

"Huuuuuuuuh? Sorry what was that? I didn't hear ya." Serina mocked, continuing to grind the bat down. "I really hope that was an apology for all the shit you put me through, you fucking cunt."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next