Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 am

Mai Lee let out a small groan as Alex began fighting back, but it would not deter her from her goal. "Make me, come on make me." she continued to prod her opponent as she continue try and rub the crotch as it was her main focus. While rubbing the crotch she could feel the fabric getting lower and lower as her smile got bigger, "Are you ready for the finish? I'm going to make you cum in front of all these people. You're little debut is just another night for me."

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:07 am

"Fuck you, bitch..." Alex's voice was little more than a whisper, both her body and spirit finally wearing down, as she tried to pull the stronger girls' hands away. She could feel herself getting wet as a forceful pair of fingers rubbed her slit, and started to whimper in fear of what was to come.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:13 am

Mai Lee only smiled at Alex's continued resistance and waning defense as she continued to rub against the clothed slit as she coudl feel it leaking through the fabric. It was time to move on to the next level as Mai Lee attempted to snake her hand inside of the panties so that she could rub on the crotch directly. "You keep saying that, but you're not going to fuck me." Mai Lee whispered back, continuing with her teasing, "Maybe...you want to go pussy to pussy with me. I bet you think you can beat me in a trib." she continue to prod and play with her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:17 am

Alex squirmed as she reached both hands down to spare her crotch from the assault, panting as she started to heat up.
"Y-you know, when I-I was a kid, I g-gave my dad a black eye..." she whispered before giving a smirk and a chuckle. "Wanna know how?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:21 am

Mai Lee let out another grunt as her rubbing was slowed down greatly with both hands locking on her wrist. Hearing Alex talk about her dad, Mai Lee decided to humor her opponent, "Why's that?" she asked as she leaned her head more over Alex's shoulder to get her answer, clearly ignoring the dangers of doing so and continuing to be ignorant of Alex's lucky strikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:23 am

As her assaulter took the bait, Alex swung her head towards her face, smacking her right in the eye, hopefully hard enough to get free and scramble to the other side of the ring.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 am

"Guh!" Mai Lee let out as her hands shot up to face as she was forced to roll away from Alex and towards the other side of the ring. Reaching the ropes, Mai Lee would remove her hand from her eye as it was blurry for a bit, but she managed to see through her eye eventually as she started to pull herself up slowly with the assistance of the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:51 am

Free for a scant moment, Alex crawled towards the opposite corner of the ring and sat with her back against the turnbuckle, panting worriedly and simply looking for some possible means of escape at this point, rather than victory. With dazed and fuzzy vision, she scanned her surroundings, looking for an opportunity to fight back or get away for good, if that was even possible.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 am

Getting to her feet as she could still feel her eye stinging, most likely going to result in a black eye, Mai Lee turned around to see Alex resting in the opposite corner. Playtime was over now as Mai Lee has taken three too many lucky shots from Alex as she began walking over to Alex in her corner. If her opponent continued to stay seated she would attempt to kick Alex square in the chest to keep her weakened as she would lean down to grab Alex's hair, "Time for you to get naked." she threatened as her other hand reached down for her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 am

Grabbing the ropes in an attempt to stand, Alex could only muster the strength to reach a crouching position before Mai Lee's foot landed squarely in her sternum, sending her back onto her ass. She wailed in pain as she was hoisted by her hair from the ground, too weak to stop her opponent from assaulting her crotch again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next