Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Baptism by Hentai

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Baptism by Hentai - Page 5 Empty Re: Baptism by Hentai

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 am

Nazaria felt Agatha on her back, and would keep trying to crawl her way out from underneath the European noble, the olive oil simultaneously helping and hindering her as she would slip and slide over the canvas and feel Agatha slip and slide on her back. Eventually, the duchess fell off to one side. Trying to find support, she reached out and grabbed onto Nazaria’s outfit, pulling on it and freeing one of the blonde’s breasts before she would slide off and let go entirely.

“Ah!” Nazaria breathed softly, as she would quickly move to squeeze her breast back into place. She did not want to give away too much before the real struggle between her and Agatha began.

When Agatha offered her a hand up, Nazaria would only hesitate for a second before grasping it. She took Agatha at her word, and would try to pull herself up while holding onto the other girl’s hand. “Thank you, love…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 am

“No problem darling. . .” Agatha replied back, before leaning in and giving Nazaria a quick kiss on the cheek. It was obvious what the two really wanted, but Agatha could wait a little longer, they were in no rush after all. For now, she would simply tease, the real fun could wait.

“Now then, shall we go back to our corners or do you want to start from here love?” Agatha was perfectly fine with either, one would allow her to plan and go against Nazaria on an even footing. The other would let her get up close and personal with the lovely Nazaria, both wonderful things as far as Agatha was concerned.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:34 am

Nazaria let Agatha help her to her feet, then smirked and rolled her eyes teasingly as the duchess kissed her on the cheek. Her hands went to her own breast, tugging a little at her outfit to make sure that it remained in place. While it was obvious what would inevitably result from this game of theirs, Nazaria didn’t want to be exposed before it was time. She wanted to play a little more before that happened. This olive oil was making it tricky, though.

“Why don’t we each take just one step back, hmm? And we’ll start from there.”

Nazaria would turn to face Agatha, then would step back, planting first her right foot and then her left on a spot several inches back from where she had been. Once she was there, she would launch herself forward, hoping to clothesline Agatha down to the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:55 am

"Sure, let's do that." Agatha replied, before doing just that, taking her own step back. It was here that it turned out that great minds think alike, as Agatha had decided to also clothesline Nazaria in an attempt to down her. Unlike Nazaria though, Agatha had preferred a more fancy way of doing so, instead going back onto the ropes as quickly as possible, and doing a flying clothesline, hoping to at least hit Nazaria and knock her down.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:29 am

Nazaria rushed forward, extending her arm to try to floor Agatha, send her down to the mat. The blonde was a very straightforward woman, one who loved sex and lived for sex and not much else. She could fight fine, but her fighting instincts still left a lot to be desired. As she came forward, Agatha went backward, and Nazaria grumbled as her prey dashed across the ring, setting up a clothesline of her own.

Nazaria saw it coming. She evaluated it, and she knew she had to dodge. She would be fancy, too, then, if Agatha wanted to play that way. Nazaria would continue to rush forward, only to duck under her opponent’s clothesline at the last possible second. As Agatha moved past her, Nazaria would straighten back up and charge at her opponent’s back, hoping to grab her up in a big bearhug, wrap her arms around Agatha’s belly and try to force some of the air out of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:43 am

Agatha quickly found her plan fall apart before her eyes. She found her attempt to clothesline Nazaria was easily dodged by the Succubus, finding herself slamming onto the mat, feeling her body sting slightly as she took the blow. She then struggled for a few seconds to try and get up, the oil most assuredly not helping her out in this case.

As she tried to get up, she then found herself being bearhugged by Nazaria, finding the Succubus's grip to be really good, in spite of the oil. Air was now being squeezed out of her, as she struggled to find some way to get Nazaria off of her. Before too long, she finally decided to do it the simple way, and simply tried to push herself back, hoping to press Nazaria against the corner and hopefully ease off.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:39 am

Nazaria managed to duck Agatha's clothesline attempt, and let the Duchess go flailing for several feet, almost hitting the mat, before Nazaria would come up behind her and initiate her next attack. With Agatha's back turned, it was almost too easy to just come up behind her, grab her, and start to squeeze her in a powerful bearhug. Agatha slipped only a little in Nazaria's grasp. Even with the oil, the succubus would hold firm, intent on squeezing her opponent until she was completely deflated.

Agatha wasn't going to give up, though. She started pushing back against Nazaria, forcing the succubus to take several steps back. She would keep on squeezing Agatha all the while, knowing that the hold couldn't last forever, but hoping to seriously hamper her foe's efforts so long as she had her wrapped up like this.

Finally, when she hit the corner, Nazaria would let Agatha go. As the Duchess stepped away, however, Nazaria would put a foot in her back and give her a shove, hoping to force Agatha back down onto the canvas!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Agatha found that her plan to break free from the bearhug worked, albeit not in the way she intended. She quickly ook a few breaths as she found herself free from Nazaria's bearhug. However, this quickly became short lived,  as Nazaria's shove made Agatha tumble down onto the mat, finding herself sliding a little before going to a stop, the fall eliciting a quick "Oh Crap!" from her as she tumbled down.

"Augh. . . " She moaned in pain as she lay down on the mat, her ass wiggling slightly as she began to move. She knew that she had to try and get up, and thus she did, slowly getting herself up, trying to do so before Nazaria could take advantage of her current position.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Nazaria grinned as she heard the upset exclamation from her opponent as the European noblewoman hit the canvas hard, taking quite the nasty spill there. Shouting something like "Oh, crap!" was without a doubt unladylike, and it broke down a little portion of Agatha's mighty royal persona. Nazaria loved doing things like that—finding the chinks in her opponent's armor, chipping away at them until they cracked and fell apart and were nothing but little tiny pieces in her hands.

"Are you alright, Agatha?" Nazaria would coo teasingly, as she would stride forward, wanting to hurry and catch Agatha before the Duchess could get up. Nazaria would throw herself down next to her opponent, trying to bring a hand down hard on Agatha's back to force her back down onto the canvas. Meanwhile, Nazaria's other hand would reach back for that wiggling ass that her opponent had served up so beautifully for her.

"Mmm...you must have heard I can't resist a scrumptious ass like yours..." Nazaria would whisper, as she would grope her opponent's butt cheeks roughly, sliding her hand down in between Agatha's legs then to tease a potential fingering or pussy-rubbing, but holding off on actually carrying it out for the time being.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 am

"I'm fine, I'm- oh, you harlot you!" she shouted with a seemingly erotic, teasing tone as she felt herself be weighed down by Nazaria's hand, and her other hand now beginning to play with her ass, arousing Nazaria as she found herself weighed down. She found herself becoming increasingly aroused by Nazaria's quick to follow teasing, almost wanting her to continue.

Of course, she knew she had to do something other than sit there, and thus she increased her attempts to escape from Nazaria's grasp, attempting to crawl towards the corner of the ring and try to get herself up there.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum