Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Baptism by Hentai

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Baptism by Hentai - Page 6 Empty Re: Baptism by Hentai

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 am

Nazaria was able to succeed in her teasing efforts, as she easily forced Agatha back down onto the canvas with one hand, and then, before the noblewoman could do anything about it, Nazaria slipped her other hand down between Agatha's legs, rubbing at her pussy, fondling it, and also letting her hand run gently along the curvature of Agatha's fine, ample backside. "Heh heh...don't act like you don't enjoy it, dear!" Nazaria would taunt.

Agatha started struggling mightily to break free, and, eventually, Nazaria would be forced to let her go. She couldn't hold all of Agatha down with just one hand, and they were already too close to the ropes for her to try to establish a really dominating hold. So Nazaria would instead get up onto her feet and wait for Agatha to do the same.

When she did, Nazaria would come at her again. The blonde woman would throw herself forward, trying to slam into Agatha body to body, hoping to flatten her foe into the corner with a breast-to-breast, belly-to-belly collision!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 am

Agatha had to admit, Nazaria sure knew how to please a woman. This was evident to her when she felt her arm play with her ass and pussy, drawing a few soft moans from her while she was on the canvas. This secretly pleased Agatha, as she knew that, no matter who was on top of who, what would come after this match would by no means be disappointing, not that Agatha feared disappointment with someone like Nazaria.

Agatha had predicted some sort of attack on Nazaria's part once she got up, and thus she was slightly more prepared for the body slam. Agatha decided that the best way to approach this was to try her own body slam against the Succubus, intent on slamming both of them down to the floor.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:26 am

Nazaria was pleased by the few moans that she had managed to draw from Agatha. She was not used to hearing moans so soft and so few in number, but she knew that they had to keep up appearances of a wrestling match—that was a part of the game they were playing, after all—and not simply start fucking like wild animals, as tempting as that always was. Nazaria was going to keep on playing the game.

Once Agatha was back on her feet, Nazaria, hungry to keep dominating her foe, would rush at her, hoping to execute a body slam that would crush Agatha against the corner; instead, she found herself in a full-on front-to-front collision as Agatha would go for a body slam of her own. With both women running headlong into each other at high speeds, the impact was painful. Bountiful breasts were smashed down almost as flat as pancakes, then, after a second, bounced back to their full forms as both women were thrown back hard and went tumbling down onto the canvas.

"Nnnfgh!" Nazaria would grunt as she hit the mat. The force of that impact was intense. Slowly, she would roll over, in Agatha's direction...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 am

It was surprisingly exhilarating for Agatha when she slammed against Nazaria. She felt their bodies press against eachother for the slightest of seconds, the oil only adding to the sensation. Her breasts pressed against Nazaria's, flattening before returning to their normal forms. All in all, painful, but very exhiliarating.

Agatha found that her plan to knock Nazaria down had worked rather well. Unfortunately, it also had the minor issue of knocking her down as well, as she found herself dazed, lying on the canvas, and slowly slipping towards the nearest turnbuckle, a fact that wasn't apparent to her until she found her head colliding with it, thankfully at a fairly slow speed. Shortly after a quick "Ughh. . .", Agatha seemingly came back to her senses, beginning to slowly lift herself up, putting her hands on the turnbuckle and ropes to help herself get up, unaware of Nazaria rolling towards her.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:00 am

The impact had been surprisingly violent for the two more sensual warriors, and the rebound following the impact was no less violent. Both women, after smashing together, were flung backwards, their momentum completely halted. Nazaria tumbled halfway across the ring and bumped back against the turnbuckle. Looking across the ring, Nazaria saw Agatha in a similar position.

The blonde recovered a tiny bit faster than her foe, as she rolled forward, turning over onto her hands and knees, and then lifting herself up onto her feet, very carefully. Her legs shook a little bit, but a deep breath and a long blink managed to steady them. She saw Agatha start to get up. Before she could, Nazaria would lumber towards her, arms out, and would try to grab onto Agatha, wrapping her arms around the woman underneath her armpits. If she could, Nazaria would then try to lift Agatha up, before falling back and trying to bring Agatha down onto the mat with a suplex—the most complicated wrestling move Nazaria knew!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:22 am

Agatha knew trouble was coming when she felt Nazaria's arms wrap underneath her armpits, having a general feeling of what was to come. She knew she had to stop Nazaria from putting her in the suplex. She tried to struggle her way out of it, hoping to move enough to stop the Suplex. At the same time she tried to move backwards, wanting to hopefully push Nazaria back into the corner.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:22 am

Nazaria caught Agatha before she could get up and defend herself. The succubus would then show off her somewhat surprising strength, and also the upper limit of her wrestling ability, with a suplex that would surely send Agatha flipping over Nazaria and then slamming down onto the canvas, dazed sufficiently so that the real fun could get underway.

Before Nazaria was able to complete the move, her noble foe started fighting again. Nazaria tried to keep on lifting her, but Agatha's struggles forced the blonde to let her down. Then, she felt Agatha thrusting back, using her ass and shoulders to try to force Nazaria to take a few steps backwards. Nazaria was forced to do so. But, when Agatha tried to turn them towards a corner, to back Nazaria up into it, the succubus would not let it happen. Planting one foot and spinning, she would try to toss Agatha into the corner instead!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Agatha quietly sighed to herself in relief as she found herself be let down, a thankful sign that she wasn't about to get suplexed painfully. Thus she continued to push Nazaria back into the corner, using her lovely ass to help push thet Succubus back. However, she had not expected Nazaria to toss her into the corner, her back slamming against the turnbuckles.

Agatha gave a quick grunt of pain as a result, falling down and sitting herself on the corner, finding herself quite vulnerable. If Nazaria planned anything, Agatha would respond by trying to shove her back using her legs, wanting to have some time to recover.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:15 am

Nazaria might not have gotten a chance to suplex Agatha, but she was still going to retain the advantage here, and grow it, and force Agatha to submit mind and body to her. As Agatha's butt bumped into Nazaria's crotch, the blonde succubus would allow it, letting herself be backed up, step by step, as they left one corner of the ring and approached another...before quickly grabbing tightly onto Agatha, spinning, and depositing her into the corner, her back against the turnbuckle.

Nazaria would go after Agatha, but the Duchess's legs would work to prevent that. Nazaria would be forced to keep at least a little bit of difference as her sparring partner kicked at her time and time again.

Eventually, Nazaria decided that she was tired of keeping that distance. As Agatha's foot came out to push her away again, Nazaria would grab onto the other woman's ankle and smirk. She was going to test Agatha's flexibility. She would push forward, trying to push Agatha's leg up into the air, forcing the Duchess to do an involuntary standing split as Nazaria would try to put her foot right up near her head!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri May 01, 2015 3:43 am

Initially, it seemed like Agatha's plan was working. However, it quickly backfired on her as she saw her ankle get grabbed up by Nazaria, only to push forward and cause her pain almost immediately. Agatha wasn't used to doing the splits much, which meant that the current hold Nazaria had her in was quite painful.

Agatha grunted in pain, now having to find a way to stop Nazaria from hurting her even further. She instinctively swung her left foot forward, intent on slamming it into her belly and hopefully making Nazaria stop putting her leg under pressure, allowing Agatha to get back up.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum