by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The end of a young star? (Open thread)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: The end of a young star? (Open thread)

Post by Jessica Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm

"Well....We used to wrestle while at school....Then this little lady suddenly disappeared and I just followed her to here...I got to admit,I didnt think Shizuka had such a good taste for wrestling leagues. I mean,there are lots of them,but this one is...special." Yui explained to the kawaii champion,pointing at her friend when she talked about Shizuka.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: The end of a young star? (Open thread)

Post by Kelsea Wed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm

"AFW is... well..." Luci thought for a moment, she did have a bad start here and she had to admit some of the matches that went on were a little suspect... She had enjoyed herself off late though, so she figured she shouldn't say bad things about it.

"..It's an interesting place, I'll give you that... Dani kinda followed me here too, so I guess its not too uncommon to follow your friends into strange wrestling league."

Spotlight
characters:
The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 ELZuoMvThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 OG5hnuaThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 pm

"See,Shizuka? What I did is something perfectly normal...!" Yui said to Shizuka as she pointed at the purple haired. Shizuka just laughed and answered. "Stop lying,Yui! Everyone knows that you followed me because you have a crush on me!"

Yui's face started to change of color,from pink to a dark tune of red. She covered her face,and tried to answer back,but she barely was able to mutter some words.

"N--no..! I'm....not in love with you!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Luci blushed a little from the direction the conversation was taking but was not entirely sure if Shizuka's accusation was serious or sarcastic.

"Well, I don't think Dani likes me or anything.." She ate a little more of her sandwich and looked out the window for a bit.

"Are you two in a tag team?"

Spotlight
characters:
The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 ELZuoMvThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 OG5hnuaThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 pm

"Well....We fought together while at the school....But just once,and it didnt go very good...So we decided to fight on our own." Yui explained to the kawaii,while rubbing her chin. According to her,that makes her remember. Shizuka just nodded,comfirming that Yui's story was correct.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Luci finished her sandwich.

"Me and Dani formed a tag team, Dani came up with the name 'sugar and spice' for some reason... Anyway, we haven't been able to have much competition as a tag team in AFW yet..." Luci looked to Yui.

"Thank you again for going and getting them sandwiches, they were very nice." she smiled warmly

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Yui smirked nicely to Luci. In that moment,a nurse came in. "Excuse me if I'm interrupting something,but....Shizuka needs to rest now. May I ask you two to leave the room? " The nurse nicely asked with a smile across her face as she looked at Luci and Yui.

Yui simply nodded and stood up,and looked back at Luci,inviting her to stand up as well so they could let Shizuka rest.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Luci stood up to.

"Well... you get some rest Shizuka, I know you'll be up and about soon if you believe in yourself. I see ya later okay.." She smiled and then headed for the door with yui

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

"I guess this is a goodbye,Luci...I'm gonna stay all the night here,taking care of that little girl...." Yui stated as she sat on a chair outside Shizuka's room and folded her arm under her bust.

" Tha--Thank you,Luci...Thank you for giving Shizuka the spirit to continue...." The girl said as she blushed slightly.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

"Oh.." Luci said thoughtfully as Yui said she was going stay there all night... she then smiled as Yui thanked her.

"It was my pleasure... I'm glad I could do anything to help... Well, I see you later ok..." She said before giving a quick wave and heading out

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4