Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The end of a young star? (Open thread)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: The end of a young star? (Open thread)

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 7:01 pm

"Oh,excuse me,I didnt bring you anything! I'll be back in a second with you food!" Yui suddenly leapt off her feet and rushed to the door,Shizuka giggling softly at her friend's cheerful but stupid attitude. She smirked at Luci when they were left alone in the room and softly said.

"Thank....you...."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: The end of a young star? (Open thread)

Post by Kelsea Sat May 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Luci was going to say that she didn't need any food, as with most people she wasn't fond of hospital food, but Yui was already on her way to the door so she just let her go.

"Why are you thanking me..?" Luci said, not thinking that her staying there was a big deal but perhaps getting the wrong end of the stick.

Spotlight
characters:
The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 ELZuoMvThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 OG5hnuaThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Shizuka,with a big smile across her face,gave Luci an obvious answer. "Because you came and cheered me up when no one else could have..." The younger kawaii really meant it. Not even Yui was good enough to make her smile. Besides,Luci had something that made her voice sweet and pure. Was it her youth?

"Stay here...Yui will be right back with your food...."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 23, 2009 7:45 pm

"Oh..." Luci said, thinking that Shizuka had been thanking her for something else, she blushed a little.. At least she'd done what she had come here to achieve, but she was very modest.

"well thank you... Yeah, I'll just sit here.." She said taking a seat next to the bed... "What food they got?"

Spotlight
characters:
The end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 ELZuoMvThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 OG5hnuaThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmThe end of a young star? (Open thread) - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 23, 2009 7:51 pm

"Umm....To be honest..I dont know....Let's see what Yui brings." Shizuka said and her pink haired friend just opened the door. In her hands,she had a plate with many sandwiches that didnt look that they were made in the hospital.

"Okay okay! I know that everybody hates the food of the hospitals,so I thought you and me could share a few sanwiches!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 pm

"Aww thankies.." She said taking Yui's offering, "You really shouldn't have gone through all that trouble.." She bit into one of the sandwiches

"So are you wrestle partners? or one trains the other?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 25, 2009 10:31 pm

"Actually...We're just friends...We lived together,but not anymore. 'The wrestling path' guided us here,and so.....here we are!" Yui cheerfully explained to Luci. Shizuka nodded to every word her friend said. At least until....

"But! If one of us should train the other....I think I will be the teacher!!" Just a moment after Yui said that,Shizuka's eyes widened. Yui was lucky that Shizuka wasnt able to sit up,otherway....

"That's not true! Remember I kicked your ass,Yui!!" Shizuka shouted,finding no other way of making herself look good in front of Luci

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Luci smiled as it seemed the two were showing a bit of friendly rivalry... Not realizing that Shizuka was probably trying to make a good impression on Luci

"Well its good to have friends in this business.. when I started off here I felt kinda alone and it was really difficult. Now I've got a couple of friends in AFW. No matter who is teaching who, its always good to have someone."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 pm

"That's right! See,Shizuka? You can learn some things from Luci." Yui said with an annoying tune of voice,obviously trying to make her friend feel like a dumb. Shizuka just humphed and shutted her eyes,turning her head to the side. Yui started to laugh,and then she turned around to ask Luci something.

"Hey...When did you start wrestling,Luci?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 26, 2009 12:15 am

"uhm... I think it was about 2 years ago I got into wrestling... How I ended up in AFW wasn't so great, I was kinda tricked into a contract. But now things are a lot better, I've become kawaii champion and won quite a few matches as well as matches against the likes of Dixie Clemets of Rumble Roses of all people..." Luci smiled but kinda blushed at the thought of how the matches with Dixie tended to end up, then wondering if they'd seen them arousing matches with a deeper blush...

"...What about you?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next