Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sasha vs Pussy Willows

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasha vs Pussy Willows

Post by anegge Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Pussy let go of Sasha's ankle with one hand swinging it back to clasp Sasha's desperately grasping arm and deflect it from it's target. For a second, she had the Russian locked in a doubly excrutiating hold gripping both her opposite arm and leg, but Sasha's forceful kick came quickly and Pussy barely had time to react as she was forced free from the arm hold and flung forward onto her hands and knees smacking her face against the canvas before she could completely stop her movement.

She groaned and held her nose with one hand as she looked back to see the girl retreating to the far ropes. "I guess I'm off now." she replied in the young girl's direction.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 GXChUKwSasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 1BElGMISasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Sasha gave a wordless answer with adefiant smile, standing up, one hand turn back to clutch her the aching small of her back. The other hand held the top rope to help her stand upright, mor eor less.
Sasha took a deep breath, shaking the cobwebs from he reyes. With a yell, she rushed at Pussy, winding up for a right blow. But it was just a faint, for as soon as she had reached the catgirl she spun around short, trying to slam her right kne instead into the catgirls belly, using the full momentum of her short charge and spin in a short stop.
Her heart pounding in her chest Sasha kicked out ashard and fast as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sasha wil try to double Pussy over for a real move with that knee-bash.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 am

Pussy watched Sasha dash at her like a wild woman, readying her fist for a huge punch. That's what Pussy though for the first second at least, but as Sasha got closer she realized the girl was favoring her lower body instead. She lifted her left knee to block her opponent's kick reaching out for the girl's fake punch to grab her wrist. The attack was actually much more forceful than she had been ready for and, despite harmlessly striking her kneepad it sent her skidding back several inches. Pussy glared at her Russian attacker and fired a counter kick at Sasha's opposite side as she began to turn the girl around by twisting the grip on her wrist.

(I can redo this if there's some reason Sasha would have been able to escape the wrist grab.)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 GXChUKwSasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 1BElGMISasha vs Pussy Willows - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Sasha gasped as the counter-kick stung her side, right over her short ribs. It drove the air from her lungs and lifted her a lill inch from the mat. She followed Pussy's motion, caught in the cat-girls grip, nails digging into her skin. Suddely she let one of her feet slide aside, trying to wind out of the grip by roling around her shoulders and making a short bow.
With a short pull she treid to brake free, one hand pressed on her aching side.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:12 am

Pussy frowned as the girl began to twist free from her grasp. Fortunately, however, she had manipulated the girl long enough to move closer to her back. As the girl bent forward she let go of her arm and tried to get in close enough to deliver an elbox across the girl's back before she could escape further. If she could get the girl flat on the mat again, she felt she would really be starting to control the flow of the match. Thus far, it had been pretty even but that crab had helped things a lot. If she could keep working the Russian's back the match would be in the bag.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Sasha yelped as Willow's elbow stabbed into her back, the pain was hard too unbearable now, even for a tough, lill' tomboy like Sasha. Her legs wobbled and she dropped to her knees, her view blurred by tears and sweat that stung.
She clutched her back with gritted teeth, trying to fight down the pain. She felt desperate, unable to defend against the cat-girl.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:34 am

Pussy's body began to loosen from it's previous tenseness. It seemed she had indeed captured the upper hand in the match. She gave Sasha a boot on the butt to throw her forward off her knees and then did a small hop bending at the knees and trying to land square across the girl's lower back with her kneepads smashing into her.

---
If Pussy is able to keep Sasha down and in her disoriented state she'll roll away and recover the sledge hammer she previously stashed beneath the ring curtain. Moving back into the ring, and stalking towards the Russian with a fierce glare of confidence.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 am

Sasha yelped in pain,rolling around,clutching the small of he rback. The arena lights blindened her,white spots dancing in front of her eyes.She quivered,hating her self for being this weak.She tried to fight down the pain. She rolled to all fours coughing, not knowing how to fight back, despair clawing at her will.
Every move did hurt, and her lungs felt like set ablaze with each breath.
She didn't saw Pussy coming right away.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:15 am

Pussy frowned. It seemed Sasha had not noticed her. It wouldn't be very sporting to strike a girl with such a heavy weapon if she didn't even see it coming. Pussy strode forward readying the head of the hammer as she announced, "I have a sledge now."

--
If Sasha continues to struggle to react to her advance Pussy won't hesitate to bring the hammer squarely down across her back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 am

Sasha heard Pussy's voice. She tried to force her self to her knees,quite sure that Pussy was going to use the sledge she spoke about.With a groan Sasha tried to stand up,looking at Pussy, her green eyes filled with defiance. She bend her right knee slightly,her whole body at tense. As Pussy slashed out at her Sasha pivoted around on one foot,almost losing her balance,trying to catch the hammer by it's hilt below the head desperatly. Her own move set her world spinning again.
--
If sucessfull Sasha will try to yank down the hammer and aim a headbutt at Pussy's forhead

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next