Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 17 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 am

“O-of course t-tickling’s allowed! You big dummy!” Fallon would manage to get out in between fits of laughter. “It’s—hehehe—b-bed wrestling! You know! Like…ha…seriously!” She would remain indignant, defiant, refusing to concede anything to Chiyo. Fallon tried her best to stop from laughing, but she couldn’t help but do it a little. It took a lot out of her. When Chiyo turned her over onto her back and sat her butt down on Fallon’s boobs, the Californian was easy prey.

“Ugh…get off!” she would grunt. She would try to wiggle around to escape, but she soon saw Chiyo’s ass sliding back, and felt her legs getting picked up and pulled down into a matchbook pin. Fallon’s face turned bright red as she realized how humiliating a position she was in. She was lucky there wasn’t a crowd!

“Hey! You keep your butt away from my face!” Fallon insisted, as she would try to slap at Chiyo’s butt weakly with both hands. “What are you trying to do, huh?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 am

"Pinning you, of course, silly-willy!" Chiyo laughed at Fallon's question. "Aandd I think you can get acquainted with my butt to make a better judgement~"

Without really waiting for a response, the pink haired girl scooted herself backwards, landing her rear on th face of the tiger girl and shook it from side to side a little bit. This looked like a pin position where she could take her time counting, just to rub it all over Fallon, quite literally.

"Ooonneeee...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:50 am

“No you’re not! You’re so totally not gonna…!” Fallon would reply loudly, kicking her legs as she would try to get out from underneath Chiyo. But the pink-haired girl had her full weight on Fallon’s chest! What was the tired Fallon going to do? She couldn’t get her shoulders up off of the mattress when being sat on like this!

“No no no! Hey, no way, you hear me, pinky!? N-no wa—mmmmppph!”

Fallon’s cries were soon muffled when Chiyo’s plush rear end descended over her face, covering Fallon’s nose and mouth, making it impossible for her to breathe. Jeez, Fallon had known Chiyo’s butt was big, but when it was on top of her it felt like a whole sumo wrestler’s worth of flesh and fat stuffed into one cute, curvy booty! Fallon screamed into it, but could not hear any sound.

While Fallon might have been exaggerating the size of Chiyo’s butt in her head a little bit, it was quite the ample bottom, and it was perfect for smothering. Fallon was completely helpless. All she could do was wait for Chiyo to count her out, as she held her breath underneath the pink-haired girl’s butt, growling angrily as Chiyo rubbed it all over her face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 am

"What was thaatt? Did you say something?" Chiyo teased, wiggling her butt tauntingly all over Fallon's face. "No? Well, then... Twooooo..."

With she second count passed, the pink haired girl started bouncing herself up and down, slapping her rear on the face of the host for further teasing. This without a doubt would be a very effective way to beat, exhaust, and tease Fallon at the same time! Three in one combo!

"Having fun down there, tiger? Should I finish this count or noottt~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:09 pm

“Mmmmfffh! Mmmwh whh whh mmmmmffff!” Fallon would say, enunciating as best she could with her guest’s ass completely covering her face. Chiyo did have a really nice ass, and Fallon would probably tell her that after she had beaten Chiyo three times in a row and finished her off for the evening. She could make Chiyo do a dance for her and shake that booty for hours. Oh, and Fallon couldn’t forget about Chiyo’s belly and boobs. She would use every part of Chiyo’s body for her pleasure…

Her mind was starting to wander. Fallon felt like she was really starting to lose air. She still couldn’t breathe as Chiyo’s ass bounced up and down on her face, rubbed from side to side, smothering her out in spectacular, fleshy, erotic fashion. Chiyo was taking her sweet time about it, taunting Fallon and making the Californian growl loudly and angrily, her lips buzzing against Chiyo’s butt cheeks.

“Mmmmmrrrrrhh!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:47 am

"I can't tell if that's a yes or a no..." Chiyo rolled her eyes, shaking her butt one more time on Fallon's face, loving the vibration she's getting from the girl's angry growl. "Oh well, three~!"

The pink haired girl wiggled her rear again afterwards before she finally get off Fallon. As fun as it was, sitting on the girl's face like that, she wouldn't want to knock the host unconscious or something. She sat next to Fallon, grinning mischievously at the girl like a brat.

"Was that three for me? I think I did even better than during the match!" she exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:57 pm

“Mmmrpgh!” Fallon would say, one more time. She knew it was still muffled. She knew that Chiyo wasn’t going to be able to respond to it, since she actually couldn’t make out what Fallon was saying. But Fallon wanted Chiyo to know that she was angry! Her lips buzzed against Chiyo’s butt, and, as they did, the pink-haired girl finished her count and rolled off of Fallon, sitting down next to her with a bratty grin on her face.

“Uuurgggh…” Fallon groaned, slowly shaking her head as she would lift herself up onto her knees. “Your butt is way too big, pinky.” She knew she needed to strike back fast. She had lost some air, but not all of it. She’d be pushing herself, but if she could take down Chiyo in some way then she could even the score even if she was weak. “So now, I guess that all I can say is…my turn!”

Fallon would push herself up onto her feet, turn around, and try to give Chiyo a surprising butt bump right to her face, hoping to either force her backwards or even send her down onto the bed on her back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:10 pm

"Pfft~ My butt is just perfect and you know it," Chiyo snorted. "Maybe you need to get a better feeling..."

What she got in response, however was a heavy bump on her face from the tiger girl's own butt! The hit almost came out of nowhere and happened so quickly that the she could only grunt in surprise as her body was knocked onto her back. Just where on earth did Fallon store her energy?

"Ungh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Fallon almost fell forward onto her face as she jumped up and smacked her own nice, round butt into Chiyo’s face. She was so tired. She liked to pretend that she had an inexhaustible supply of energy, but the fact was that she, too, had her limit. And it was approaching. Jumping up like that required a good, sudden burst of energy that almost brought Fallon’s tanks down to zero. Hopefully, she could recharge a little while sitting on top of Chiyo’s face.

“Your butt is preeeeeetty good…” Fallon would admit as she slammed hers back into Chiyo and threw the pink-haired girl down onto her back on the bed. “But mine is better! Mine’s perfect! Feel it! Smell it! Let its wonderful awesomeness fill your dreams! Hee hee hee!”

Fallon would then fall down backwards, wanting to land with her butt right on Chiyo’s face, hoping a little tit-for-tat smothering would finally prove to be the turning point for her in this bed wrestling spar!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

"Wut..." Chiyo blurted out as Fallon advertised her own butt as if its a real commercial product. "That's so chees-mmmph!"

Unfortunately, she was cut short before she could tell her opinion about it, and now had to feel Fallon's butt regardless whether she liked it or not! Chiyo let out some muffled growls and cries under the tiger girl, squirming and slapping the back of Fallon as she tried to get the girl off her, unsuccessfully. This was as bad as it could get!

"Mmmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next