Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 7:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 20 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 pm

"Booooooo!" Fallon would exclaim with a huff as Chiyo suggested that she would just give up and conclude their contest rather than let Fallon get those last three pins. It seemed that the pink-haired girl was very intent on continuing to tease Fallon no matter what the Californian did to try to gain the advantage. Well, at least Chiyo was nice about it. Fallon didn't really mind it so much, especially not when she was on top.

"That's no fun! I think I should get the three points just because you gave up, then!" Fallon would say, sticking her tongue out in retaliation as Chiyo stuck her tongue out. After she did that, she still felt like she needed to do some more. She was getting tired, though, and so she didn't want to move too much. Instead, Fallon would open her mouth and bite down on Chiyo's nose, not hard enough to do any damage or cause pain, but enough to make a point.

"Nfnn nnnhh!" she would say with a laugh, as she licked at the tip of Chiyo's nose.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:25 pm

"Even if I gave you those points, the fact remains that you can't beat me three times in a row!" Chiyo insisted playfully.

Fallon's response was to take a little bit of her nose and licked it, causing the pink haired girl to wince and squirm slightly. That sure was a funny way to reply! The downside was that it kinda disrupted her breathing.

"Nngg...!" Chiyo protested while trying to push the tiger girl off her slightly so she could breathe normally again.

She rubbed her nose a bit afterwards, the scent of Fallon's saliva coating the air around her nose. The pink haired girl pouted at the host while wrinkling her nose, acting annoyed at what Fallon did.

"W-what's that for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:28 pm

"Didn't I beat you three times in a row in our match, huh? I think I already proved that I can...and I could totally do it again! You're just a sore loser, Chiyo!" Fallon would say, before going in and biting on Chiyo's nose, rolling it with her teeth a little, enjoying the face of absolute beflusterment on Chiyo's face. The Japanese girl had been teasing her all night long, so Fallon enjoyed the opportunity to tease Chiyo back in a really good way.

"That's for not letting me pin you! I was definitely gonna win this and get those pins! Seriously!" Fallon would say, before rolling off of Chiyo and sighing, feeling herself getting more and more tired now. "But that's okay. I'll take the win by forfeit! Now I just need to decide what sort of furniture I want you to be next!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:34 pm

"Pfft... I won't be so sure about that," Chiyo teased back, still pouting like a brat at Fallon's insistence.

As the girl rolled away from her and pointed out that their furniture game was still on, she rolled her eyes and sighed. Chiyo kept lying on the bad, half thinking about pretending to pass out so Fallon wouldn't really able to use her as she pleased. Who knew how much longer the tiger girl could stay up, after all!

"Well, okaayy~ You might want to make it quick before I pass out or something..." she decided to warn the host playfully. "I think it's about to happen, like, pretty soon..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Fallon scoffed when Chiyo suggested that she might fall asleep before Fallon could use her as any other type of furniture. She wasn’t letting the pink-haired girl get off that easily! She was tired, too, so she knew exactly how to cap off the night, and let both her house guest and herself get a little rest.

“Oh, you won’t have a chance to pass out before this. And, even if you did pass out, you could still do this for me,” Fallon would explain, as she would sit up on her knees one more time in order to make sure that Chiyo got into position properly. “Okay, it’s very simple! You stay there, lay down on your back, and you’re gonna be my bed! Your boobs can be my pillows…” Fallon would grab at one of Chiyo’s breasts lightly, giggling. “…and then once I’m comfy you wrap your arms around me as a blanket so that I stay warm! Got that?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:09 pm

"Uh, okay..." Chiyo said as Fallon explained what she had to do, which wasn't much at all.

She had to be the bed, which task was to simply lay there and wrap her arms around the girl. That's easy. The pink haired girl moaned and squirmed slightly as one of her breasts was grabbed, but could only give Fallon a dry smirk in return.

"Alright," she replied. "Now hurry up and sleep so I can do the same, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Chiyo wanted Fallon to hurry up. Of course she did. The brunette scoffed and rolled her eyes again. As she did, however, she could feel how heavily her eyelids were weighing down on her. She wanted to get to sleep, too. So she supposed she could hurry up, just a little bit, for both Chiyo's and her own sake.

"Ah, fine, fine, you big baby!" Fallon would tease, as she would let go of Chiyo's breast and shift around. She would lay down on her side on top of Chiyo, one of her ears smooshing down Chiyo's breast as her naked body draped over that of her pink-haired guest. Fallon would fidget a little, turn over onto her back, then turn over onto her front, before rolling over one more time onto her back, resting her head on Chiyo's chest.

"I think that's good, huh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:02 pm

"Geeezz... in this position you fit better as the baby, you know..." Chiyo rolled her eyes at Fallon's teasing comment.

The tiger girl would finally get into position, although she'd fidget around instead of lying still. Chiyo groaned and moaned as she felt Fallon's features rubbed all over her breasts, giving the host a little protesting buck once or twice in the process. When the girl finally settled down, she huffed and rolled her eyes in faux annoyance.

"At this rate, you only have yourself to blame if you fall from the bed," said the pink haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:50 am

"Pah! You were the one acting like the baby!" Fallon would reply brusquely upon getting settled down on top of Chiyo for the night. After a little fidgeting, she managed to find a comfortable place, with her brunette hair laying right on top of Chiyo's breasts, her head comfortably nestled in between the two plush orbs, letting them support her as she prepared to sleep.

"That's okay, though. At least you're cute like a baby, too!" Fallon would say. "Actually, you're not cute like a baby. But you're cute in a different way! A much better way!" She would nuzzle her cheek up against one of Chiyo's breasts as she spoke, and would grab onto both of Chiyo's arms, wrapping them around her own body like a blanket.

"How do you like this position?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:13 am

"W-wuh...?" Chiyo almost caught off guard by Fallon's comment about her being cute like a baby. "Mmmh...! O-of course I'm cute and all..." she half moaned as the girl began to nuzzle her breast. "Even better than you!" she jabbed back.

With the host wrapped her arms around to complete the bed pose, Chiyo felt a bit of relief. It seemed that she'd finally able to get some rest after such a tiring night. As far as sleep over went, nothing beat this one in the terms of awkwardness, probably. It's been fun in its own way too, though.

"Well, it's quite... comfy, I guess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next