Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 12 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:26 pm

"Mmmmrggh...no, I'm not, pinky..." Fallon would reply, as she kept on struggling, trying to get away from Chiyo to prove that she wasn't in trouble and that she was going to totally win this bed wrestling fight. But rubbing fronts with Chiyo felt so good...

"No, no need to count..." Fallon would continue, her voice a little hoarse and strained as she tried to choke back any more moans. She couldn't help it, though, and would eventually purr again, making a low, rumbling noise in her throat as Chiyo started to count her out. One, two...

Fallon would do all she could do without her arms, thrusting her chest upward, trying to arch her back and throw Chiyo off of her. But she was tired, and now she was turned on. She gave it all she could, but it still might not be enough.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:00 pm

"Whoa!" Chiyo yelped as the push by Fallon broke the pin, and shoved her off to the side slightly, with her body still partially on top of the girl. "Hee hee~ I see you're still lively!"

She rolled off Fallon and get onto her knees, adjusting her own breath while allowing the girl to get up. It wouldn't be as fun if she just kept grinding her opponent down even if that might assure her victory. That might be one of the reasons her records were never look impressive, but who really cared about that?

"Come come, tiger~" she teased. "Unless you're a tired little kitty now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Somehow, Fallon was able to do it. Chiyo fell off onto the bed, and Fallon was free, for the time being. The pink-haired girl really must be tired if Fallon was able to push her off like that. The brunette was exhausted, too, and she had been in a very bad position. Even now, as she lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, her face was beet-red as she huffed and puffed.

"Like I said...I'm the one who goes hee hee! You stop it!" Fallon would say, looking up at Chiyo and smirking. "And...and it doesn't matter if I'm a tired little kitty, because you're tired-er and...well, you're not kittier, but still! I'm still a tiger! Graaaawwwr!" Fallon would do another claw-swipe with her hand as she would start to paw across the bed on her hands and knees, moving in a slow circle towards Chiyo.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:41 pm

"Can I go Ho ho, then?" Chiyo rolled her eyes in defiance at Fallon's comment. "Grawwrrr!" she roared back half heartedly.

With the girl decided to take a slow approach and circling her, she played the same game, occasionally making a forward gesture to give Fallon a false alarm. Eventually, she'd attempt to throw herself forward, hoping to be able to tackle the tiger girl down with a rugby style throw down, her arms wrapped around Fallon's waists. It could give her another advantageous position if she succeeded, and not so if she missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:01 am

"You want to be Santa, huh?" Fallon would reply, when Chiyo proposed that she go "Ho ho" if she were not allowed to go "Hee hee." The brunette would pretend to consider the proposal for a while as she pawed around the bed. "Well, I think you'd have to take that up with the big guy, not me! Grrrrrwhhaarr!"

Chiyo started circling, as well. Fallon would twitch every time her pink-haired foe made a fake move, but Fallon would try to trick Chiyo, as well, suddenly flexing every muscle in her body, or lurching forward, only to stop and not do anything.

Eventually, though, Fallon would pounce. She ended up pouncing at the same time as Chiyo, and the two of them smacked together as each tried to tackle the other. It was a stalemate. Fallon would try to get a foot under her so that she could push forward and send Chiyo flying backward...but the brunette soon found that her legs were too wobbly to do that sort of lifting. Her leg buckled, and, with a yelp, Fallon would go down, with Chiyo coming down on top of her again.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:10 am

"Ouh!" Chiyo grunted as she landed on top of Fallon after their initial collision. "Huu? Looks like I'm on the top again..." she smirked.

Trying to take advantage of her position, she'd attempt t secure Fallon's wrists to pin them against the bed, while her legs would attempt to pin the tiger girl's as well. It seemed that Fallon's seemingly endless energy finally ran out.

"It looks like I have better chance to compete the rights for Hee Hee ing after all..." she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Fallon cursed herself and her legs for not having just a tiny bit of extra energy. She could have totally turned Chiyo over, put the pink-haired piece of furniture on her back, and then gone crazy on her until she had won three times and forced Chiyo to admit that she was, in fact, the naughty one!

As of now, it seemed that Chiyo would retain the advantage, as the increasingly tired Fallon could not lift her cute and curvy opponent with the energy she had left in her rockin' body.

"Rrrrrgh..." Fallon growled, as she found her arms and legs pinned. She would wiggle her whole body, still trying to escape, though that seemed to be a more and more remote prospect. "You can try all you want...I'm still totally gonna beat you three times first! I'm not that tired! You're more tired than me!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:23 am

"Is that so? But looks like I'm on my way to the first point here," Chiyo giggled at Fallon's defiance. "Oh, right... One..."

Conserving her own strength, she let gravity helped her in pinning Fallon, simply laying herself on top of the girl without exerting too much force. Risky, but it couldn't be helped considering her state. Especially with Fallon still claiming that she's not tired. Maybe it's just a bluff, but who knew?

"Two..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:57 am

“No way, pinky! You’re getting exactly zero points tonight!” Fallon would insist, though she knew that she truly was in quite the dire predicament. Chiyo had her good, and the brunette just wasn’t sure how much longer she could go on resisting. She hoped that Chiyo would forget to count. But there the pink-haired girl went, counting down. Damn.

“Rrrrgh…” Fallon would growl, in between huffs and puffs as she tried to re-gather her strength. She wasn’t totally drained right now, but she was having some trouble. She just needed time…time…

Unfortunately, the only way Fallon could see to regain her strength and eventually turn the tide would mean playing a little bit of trickery. If she had put all her effort into it, Fallon could have broken free from underneath Chiyo. But she would have then been so exhausted that she could never have defeated Chiyo thrice following that. Reluctantly, Fallon would stay down, conserving her strength, and only pretending to struggle and try to break free. With any luck, once Chiyo had earned the first point, she would release Fallon.

And then…the tiger would pounce!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 am

"Really? Let me see you fight back then..." Chiyo purposely held her count for a bit to tease Fallon, wanting to see whether the girl could prevent her from gaining the first point in this situation. "...aannnddd... three~" she finally finished the count after waiting for about five seconds.

The pink haired girl giggled and looked at Fallon with a triumphant expression, rubbing her a bit more. She then licked the cheek of the tiger girl, before slowly rolling off her. It was at the very moment that Fallon decided to strike back, much to her surprise.

"Waah?!" Chiyo yelped before she found herself being tackled and pinned against the bed by the not so exhausted host. "Tricky!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next