by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Having some fun with the new pet

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 7 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Mariko was completely overtaken by pleasure at this point as both their hips moved together. The rhythm of their movements was in sync as the tight and wet walls of her pussy continued to slide against his hard shaft.

And with the extra stimulation Mariko's hands were giving herself, she couldn't hold on any longer. She let out a loud moan as her orgasm washed over her, and her juices began flooding out over Michael's manhood.

Once it finally subsided, she leaned forward and began panting, placing her hands on Michael's chest for support. "Very well done, my pet~" She said, giving him a smile that reflected her satisfaction. "You really know how to please your goddess."

Back to top Go down

Having some fun with the new pet - Page 7 Empty Re: Having some fun with the new pet

Post by Hallian Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:00 am

Michael knew from the last time when she was just about to cum. When Mariko was at her peak, he stopped holding in the cum. Good thing, he didn't know how long he could have held it in. His manhood released his cum, shooting up into Mariko's womanhood at the same time she came. He smiled at her afterwards, as he enjoyed the sex.

"Thank you. I am pleased to hear you say that." He laid down on the bed, relaxing after the sex while he waited for Mariko's next action.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am

Once Mariko had caught her breath, she lifted herself up off of his manhood. She then crawled up his body and once again perched herself comfortably atop his chest with his head between her thighs, a position she'd grown rather accustomed to with him.

"It seems that cock of yours made quite a mess. I'm sure you wouldn't mind cleaning it up, would you?" she asked, though it was really more of an order than a question. And she moved her fingers down to her womanhood, spreading her folds apart. Mariko then patiently waited for Michael to put his tongue to use again to clean out the cum he'd just released into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:08 am

Cum eating could either turn off a man or turn on a man. Michael looked at her womanhood. He didn't like the taste of male cum, but he loved the act of eating it. He nodded at her. "A treat after the workout? Sweet." he replied and then he lifted up his head and stuck out his tongue, lapping up the cum.

He didn't like the aftertaste, but the sexual pleasure was overtaking it. He was enjoying being forced to clean up her pussy, licking up all the cum till she was clean and probabbly making her cuma third time.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:25 am

Mariko purred and gently rubbed her hand over her pet's head as he licked her pussy once again, this time lapping up his own cum. His tongue indeed felt wonderful as it moved against her folds again, although it was still a bit too soon for her to be prepared for another orgasm. Still, Michael had managed to make Mariko cum twice in a fairly short amount of time, which was certainly a feat to be proud of.

Once the cum had been cleaned out from between her legs, Mariko smiled as she pat his cheek, then climbed off of him. "Good boy." Getting off of the bed, she then removed the nearest leather strap holding one of his wrists, before moving around the bed to do the same with the other.

"Now then, I could use a nice shower. I'll call you in when I need you, so just relax out here until then." she said before walking over to the bathroom door. But right in the doorway, she stopped and glanced back over her shoulder at Michael.

"Oh, and if you come in here before I give you permission, I'll kill you~" She said it with the sweetest of smiles, but it was still obvious how wise it would be for the paladin to be patient and wait for her order as she commanded. And with that, she entered the bathroom and turned on the water before stepping into the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:39 pm

The paladin finally finished up all the cum in Mariko's pussy. He then began to relax in the bed. He felt his cuffs coming off. Good, it was nice to get those hands free. Once he was free, he sat up on the bed, looking at Mariko as she left to go into the shower. He couldn't help but smile at her fake death threat. It almost made him want to go in there. "Got it." he replied and then he collapsed on the bed.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Mariko stood under the warm water of the shower, letting it wash the sweat off of her. After a match, and being brought to two subsequent orgasms, simply standing there in the water was indescribably soothing and relaxing.

And as she applied the shampoo to her hair and ran the soap over her curvaceous body, a part of her wished she'd ordered Michael to do this part himself. Oh well. Lesson learned, and she'd keep it in mind in case a similar situation ever arose in the future.

Once all the soap and shampoo hand been rinsed and washed from her body and hair, Mariko turned off the water. "You may come in now!" she then called out to Michael as she stepped out of the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Michael was playing some sort of card game on his smartphone while he waited. He was looking at the game board, counting some numbers. "So that 4, 7, and... 14. That's lethal." He sighed as he conceded the match and put it back in the pocket of the tabard he carried with him, he then stretched and waited by the door, waiting a few seconds before he was let in. He turned to the door and opened it, looking at Mariko's wet and gorgeous body.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:41 pm

How nice it was to have a personal servant at her beck and call. As Michael entered, Mariko smiled and grabbed a towel off a nearby rack, then tossed it to him.

"Glad to see you didn't get too comfy and fall asleep out there." she said with a giggle. "Now then, use that towel to dry me off." She then simply waited for Michael to comply with the order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:02 am

The Paladin nods at her and then picks up the towel. He then began to dry her off. He took extra time with her sexual areas for obvious reasons. He practically massaged them under the towel. It was nice to clean off uscha beauty after a shower. You got to admire her body and almost touch is as you dry her off. He loved cleaning her off and so once he was done, he double checked her sexual areas to see if there was something he could make an excuse for going over again. AFter all that, he then asked. "My goddess, if you do not require me, may I please use the shower as well?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum